Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS looking to use bubonic plague

+4
Sal
2seaoat
Markle
dumpcare
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

dumpcare

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/28/found_the_islamic_state_terror_laptop_of_doom_bubonic_plague_weapons_of_mass_destruction_exclusive

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/28/found_the_islamic_state_terror_laptop_of_doom_bubonic_plague_weapons_of_mass_destruction_exclusive

For some reason, folks are not paying attention to this thread. Also found on this laptop were declarations that it is okay to develop and use these weapons even if they result in the complete annihilation of entire countries if they refuse to convert to Islam.

2seaoat

Now that you have sufficiently scared people that the black plague is just around the corner........what do you propose in your words to protect America from this threat? Here is a clue........streptomycin.

Sal

Sal

Bubonic plague??

Why not Ebola?

That double dose of overinflated terror hype would have all the scaredy cats shittin' their britches. 

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Doesn't look as if it would be very easy or practical to try and spread plague. Of course, as they say, if it were easy everyone would do it?

http://www.cdc.gov/plague/transmission/index.html

Markle

Markle

Sal, othershoe1030 and probably a few others. Floating on their chaise lounges down De Nile River.

Please guys, do some research before you run off into never, never land. That is one of the options they are looking at and, make no mistake, they have the funding and the know how, the educated people, to develop such plans.

othershoe1030 wrote:Doesn't look as if it would be very easy or practical to try and spread plague. Of course, as they say, if it were easy everyone would do it?

http://www.cdc.gov/plague/transmission/index.html

Fairly easy. Ghengis Khan was the first to use biological warfare in that manner with dead bodies launched by catapults into cities he sieged. One decomposing body into a water system would do well too.

2seaoat

they have the funding and the know how, the educated people, to develop such plans.

Al Queda was successful in killing three thousand of our citizens. The Japanese attacked Pearl harbor and killed fewer than three thousand. This country had PR terrorists shooting up Congress in the fifties.......our country has always had threats, and will continue to have threats. To bootstrap the same into more military spending and waste is not the answer, nor will a new fighter jet beat these type of threats. Investments in improved intelligence and an understanding that if our economy stays strong, we can defend ourselves in the future. If however we become scardy cats and lash out at everything with no thought or plan.......well that get you the war in Iraq. There is a big difference in being aware and being a scardy cat spreading panic on behalf of the MIC.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:they have the funding and the know how, the educated people, to develop such plans.

Al Queda was successful in killing three thousand of our citizens.  The Japanese attacked Pearl harbor and killed fewer than three thousand.  This country had PR terrorists shooting up Congress in the fifties.......our country has always had threats, and will continue to have threats.   To bootstrap the same into more military  spending and waste is not the answer, nor will a new fighter jet beat these type of threats.  Investments in improved intelligence and an understanding that if our economy stays strong, we can defend ourselves in the future.  If however we become scardy cats and lash out at everything with no thought or plan.......well that get you the war in Iraq.   There is a big difference in being aware and being a scardy cat spreading panic on behalf of the MIC.

Gracious, I'll bet if someone asks you the time, you tell them how to rebuild the watch.

We do NOT have decent intelligence, our economy is NOT strong and yes, we can defend ourselves but our existence depends on the rest of the world as well.

Worse still, we have a semi-retired President who has proven, over the tragic course of six years, that he cannot make a decision and does not wish to make a decision. As you recall, he made that announcement yesterday. If you recall he also made that announcement when he was a state and U.S. senator. Didn't he break records with his "present" votes.

2seaoat

We do NOT have decent intelligence, our economy is NOT strong and yes, we can defend ourselves but our existence depends on the rest of the world as well.

I would politely disagree with you on the improvements in our intelligence gathering capabilities. Our economy remains the largest in the world. Yes, we need to depend on others. So I agree with one of your answers. However, how would you improve our odds beyond waiting for Hillary to replace the President in January 2017?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:We do NOT have decent intelligence, our economy is NOT strong and yes, we can defend ourselves but our existence depends on the rest of the world as well.

I would politely disagree with you on the improvements in our intelligence gathering capabilities.
 Our economy remains the largest in the world.  Yes, we need to depend on others.  So I agree with one of your answers.  However, how would you improve our odds beyond waiting for Hillary to replace the President in January 2017?

You're joking about our intelligence. How has that worked in Afghanistan? What did our semi-retired President say about ISIS a year ago? That they were the Junior Varsity of terrorists. Why too was he "surprised" that we have a tidal wave of children coming across our Southern Border?

Being the largest economy doesn't mean it is the strongest. As you know too, China is approaching surpassing our economy later this year or the next.

2seaoat

So what does intelligence have to do with refugees coming from central america. I guarantee you state and cia knew the score. ISIS is a tool of the Sunni Tribesmen, and as soon as they have served their useful purpose, there will be antibodies to the cancer......right now they think they have control. In the end the region has to solve their problems with the help of the nations of the world, but in regard to America solving the nation building process......we have done our damage, and a military response with boots on the ground delays but does not solve the problem. Time is on our side.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:So what does intelligence have to do with refugees coming from central america.  I guarantee you state and cia knew the score.   ISIS is a tool of the Sunni Tribesmen, and as soon as they have served their useful purpose, there will be antibodies to the cancer......right now they think they have control.   In the end the region has to solve their problems with the help of the nations of the world, but in regard to America solving the nation building process......we have done our damage, and a military response with boots on the ground delays but does not solve the problem.   Time is on our side.

It is almost as if the wingnuts want something to happen, so they can say "Look, we told you so...."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
It is almost as if the wingnuts want something to happen, so they can say "Look, we told you so...."

Of course they do. 

It couldn't be any clearer. 

Can you imagine living like that?

Actually wanting your country to be attacked or its economy to fail, just so your ideology can get a win?

It's pathetic. 

These people are treasonous. 

Sal

Sal

You'd think these apocalyptic terrorist masterminds would pick something that couldn't be cured by a whole range of antibiotics. 

2seaoat

You'd think these apocalyptic terrorist masterminds would pick something that couldn't be cured by a whole range of antibiotics.

There you go ruining the boogeyman......next thing you know you will go after the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. Fear......plain and simple fear. We have become a nation of wussies who can be controlled by the Oligarchy and their agents.......Quit thinking Sal.....it might get contagious.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Actually wanting your country to be attacked or its economy to fail, just so your ideology can get a win?

It's purely pathetic.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Actually wanting your country to be attacked or its economy to fail, just so your ideology can get a win?

It's purely pathetic.....

It's not just pathetic, it's treasonous in a democratic republic. 

These people should be hung from their necks until dead. 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:they have the funding and the know how, the educated people, to develop such plans.

Al Queda was successful in killing three thousand of our citizens.  The Japanese attacked Pearl harbor and killed fewer than three thousand.  This country had PR terrorists shooting up Congress in the fifties.......our country has always had threats, and will continue to have threats.   To bootstrap the same into more military  spending and waste is not the answer, nor will a new fighter jet beat these type of threats.  Investments in improved intelligence and an understanding that if our economy stays strong, we can defend ourselves in the future.  If however we become scardy cats and lash out at everything with no thought or plan.......well that get you the war in Iraq.   There is a big difference in being aware and being a scardy cat spreading panic on behalf of the MIC.

Al Qaeda did not kill our citizens at the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and a field in Pennsylvania. Our own government was complicit in those attacks...most obvious is Dick Cheney, who took over US defense systems shortly before the attacks.

http://georgewashington.blogspot.com/2008/03/norad-stand-down-in-2-minutes.html

The 9/11 Stand Down in 2 Minutes
NORAD, responsible for intercepting errant aircraft over the U.S., has a standard operating procedure for scrambling planes for interception which takes less than 15 minutes
They did this successfully (on time) 129 times in 2000 and and 67 times between September 2000 and June 2001.

Yet, on September 11th, they failed to do their job 4 times in a single day:

NORAD, once notified of the off-course aircraft, failed to scramble jets from the nearest bases
Once airborne, interceptors failed to reach their targets because they flew at small fractions of their top speeds
Fighters that were airborne and within interception range of the deviating aircraft were not redeployed to pursue them
You might think that the military couldn't find the hijacked planes because the hijackers turned off the transponders. However, a former air traffic controller, who knows the flight corridor which the two planes which hit the Twin Towers flew "like the back of my hand" and who handled two actual hijackings says that planes can be tracked on radar even when their transponders are turned off (also, listen to this interview).

As a former senior air force colonel said:
"If our government had merely [done] nothing, and I say that as an old interceptor pilot—I know the drill, I know what it takes, I know how long it takes, I know what the procedures are, I know what they were, and I know what they’ve changed them to—if our government had merely done nothing, and allowed normal procedures to happen on that morning of 9/11, the Twin Towers would still be standing and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive. [T]hat is treason!"
Norad's stand down on 9/11 was so blatant that Norad has been forced to give 3 entirely different versions of what happened that day, as each previous version has been exposed as false. When someone repeatedly changes his testimony after being caught in lies, how believable is he? The falsity of Norad's explanations were so severe that even the 9/11 Commission considered recommending criminal charges for the making of false statements.

In addition, Dick Cheney monitored flight 77 for many miles as it approached the Pentagon -- one of the most heavily-defended buildings in the world -- and yet ordered that the airplane not be intercepted (confirmed here). Given that Cheney was in charge of all of the war games and coordinated the government's "response" to the attacks on 9/11 -- apparently including Norad (see this Department of State announcement, this CNN article, and this essay) -- Cheney's orders regarding flight 77 seem to be part and parcel of the Norad stand down.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So what does intelligence have to do with refugees coming from central america.  I guarantee you state and cia knew the score.   ISIS is a tool of the Sunni Tribesmen, and as soon as they have served their useful purpose, there will be antibodies to the cancer......right now they think they have control.   In the end the region has to solve their problems with the help of the nations of the world, but in regard to America solving the nation building process......we have done our damage, and a military response with boots on the ground delays but does not solve the problem.   Time is on our side.

Really? If the CIA and the "State" knew about the coming invasion, why was our semi-retired President surprised?

ISIS is a tool of Sunni Tribesman? Did you really just post that statement? Really? And ISIS THINKS they are in control but aren't really? Have you asked the folks in Iraq and Syria? You know those being brutally, horrifically murdered by the hundreds and thousands?

And yes, obviously our semi-retired President has things well in hand. He announced yesterday that he didn't have a clue what to do next.

2seaoat

ISIS is a tool of Sunni Tribesman? Did you really just post that statement? Really? And ISIS THINKS they are in control but aren't really? Have you asked the folks in Iraq and Syria? You know those being brutally, horrifically murdered by the hundreds and thousands?

Yep....I posted the obvious. If you do not see the Sunni control of this movement you are slow witted or not paying attention. Do you really think that the Sunni experienced military just melted away after the American occupation. Also, follow the dollars of who is supporting this organization.......just like Al Queda, many of those initially supporting this group were allies.......who gains the most with ISIS? Think about it for awhile......Israel. How does Israel benefit the most......when American forces enter the region and neutralize.....this is not rocket science.....this is simple geopolitical positioning. A strong Syria and Iraq always posed a risk to Israel. A group attacking Iranian influence and the Syrian government with the hope that Ground troops will commit again......jackpot for Israel. Oh, and by the way.....Israeli tank divisions and air force could neutralize ISIS in three weeks, and you can bet they will not follow our rules of engagement. None of this is by accident, and the fear peddling and audacity of ISIS actions are not by accident....they have an intended purpose.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:ISIS is a tool of Sunni Tribesman? Did you really just post that statement? Really? And ISIS THINKS they are in control but aren't really? Have you asked the folks in Iraq and Syria? You know those being brutally, horrifically murdered by the hundreds and thousands?

Yep....I posted the obvious.  If you do not see the Sunni control of this movement you are slow witted or not paying attention.   Do you really think that the Sunni experienced military just melted away after the American occupation.  Also, follow the dollars of who is supporting this organization.......just like Al Queda, many of those initially supporting this group were allies.......who gains the most with ISIS?   Think about it for awhile......Israel.  How does Israel benefit the most......when American forces enter the region and neutralize.....this is not rocket science.....this is simple geopolitical positioning.   A strong Syria and Iraq always posed a risk to Israel.  A group attacking Iranian influence and the Syrian government with the hope that Ground troops will commit again......jackpot for Israel.  Oh, and by the way.....Israeli tank divisions and air force could neutralize ISIS in three weeks, and you can bet they will not follow our rules of engagement.  None of this is by accident, and the fear peddling and audacity of ISIS actions are not by accident....they have an intended purpose.

Rebuilding the watch again I see...and making sense of nothing.
Once again from...my Progressive good friend is living in a fantasy world. ISRAEL will gain from ISIS. Never mind the FACT that ISIS also wishes to destroy Israel. Not sure how that makes them the winner.

Using your logic, all those massacred are WINNERS too. Gee, I wonder if they feel that way?

2seaoat

Not sure how that makes them the winner.

The MIC gains, as folks like you scream fear and horror, Syria is totally compromised and is no threat, and Iraq is divided and basically impotent, and Iran needs to protect their brethen in Iraq.......Do you really think ISIS is stupid enough to attack or threaten Israel......really? Nothing is between them and the Golan Heights where they could launch an attack. No you really do not get this and if your handlers ever let you think, even you could grasp who the winners and losers are in this conflict. Israel would neutralize ISIS in three weeks, but that is their last priority.....like the Iraq Sunni, they are seeking advantage in the chess game......but you keep quivering in the corner about the great ISIS threat to the US........you bet they can attack us.....actually with what I have just described, I would bet on the same......intelligent people can see the play, but once our soil is attacked it will be a knee jerk reaction and the thinking will stop....MIC will be happy, Israel will be happy, and the very people we went to war in Iraq about, will be back in control. Pretty elementary geopolitical gamesmanship.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Not sure how that makes them the winner.

The MIC gains, as folks like you scream fear and horror, Syria is totally compromised and is no threat, and Iraq is divided and basically impotent, and Iran needs to protect their brethen in Iraq.......Do you really think ISIS is stupid enough to attack or threaten Israel......really?   Nothing is between them and the Golan Heights where they could launch an attack.  No you really do not get this and if your handlers ever let you think, even you could grasp who the winners and losers are in this conflict.  Israel would neutralize ISIS in three weeks, but that is their last priority.....like the Iraq Sunni, they are seeking advantage in the chess game......but you keep quivering in the corner about the great ISIS threat to the US........you bet they can attack us.....actually with what I have just described, I would bet on the same......intelligent people can see the play, but once our soil is attacked it will be a knee jerk reaction and the thinking will stop....MIC will be happy, Israel will be happy, and the very people we went to war in Iraq about, will be back in control.  Pretty elementary geopolitical gamesmanship.

What? ISIS is part of the American Military Industrial Complex. Whew....

Oh...right, something from your buddies at RENSE.COM

ISIS looking to use bubonic plague Animateddrunkfish

Last edited by Markle on 8/30/2014, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

What?

Exactly......the sky is falling....the sky is falling.....the sky is falling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum