Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corporate profits top all time high...again

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=461225&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

Envy

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Envy

Envy?  I posted this because it is a data point that sheds some light on the state of our economy.  Corporations are more profitable than ever.

Naturally, this flies well over your head.  

Here you go, PACEDOG.  I think you will find this is more your speed. Better to learn to crawl before trying to walk.

http://www.superteacherworksheets.com/4th-comprehension.html

Print enough money up and everyone has plenty
Huh

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Print enough money up and everyone has plenty
Huh

Look how quickly the GOP supporter changed his view on this data once the context was explained!  It's as if you can witness the ignorance manifest right before your eyes!

"What is it, huh!?!?!? Are you envious???  Huh!?!?!?  Huh1?!?!"

(It is explained to GOP supporter that the underlying subject matter is an economic data point that points to corporate profits)

"Ha!  This number is bullshit!!!!1  It's a fake number pumped up by the fed!!!!!  Total bullshit!"

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bump.

2seaoat

Print enough money up and everyone has plenty
Huh

By Golly that sounds inflationary......where is the inflation if your theoryhas merit?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Print enough money up and everyone has plenty
Huh

By Golly that sounds inflationary......where is the inflation if your theory has merit?

Simple, the Fed. is still churning out the dollars. In fact, the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has had to expand their chart several times since semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama took office.

As for inflation, that won't start until the Fed. quits printing Billions of dollars a month. Right now they are busy making the rich richer, which should please you since that money is circuitously finding its way into the stock market. How else could it be growing since all other incomes have dropped like a rock since President Obama took office. They don't have the money to invest in the stock market.

Corporate profits top all time high...again MonetaryBase72013_zps00295218

2seaoat

Mr. Markle......why do you continue to go beyond the scope of your knowledge. You are a smart guy who just seems to always go too far onto the plank. First, do you understand the concept of velocity. Tell me why what you just posted is completely wrong in economic theory. Check the M1 for some help.

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Envy

Envy?  I posted this because it is a data point that sheds some light on the state of our economy.  Corporations are more profitable than ever.

Naturally, this flies well over your head.  

Here you go, PACEDOG.  I think you will find this is more your speed.  Better to learn to crawl before trying to walk.

http://www.superteacherworksheets.com/4th-comprehension.html

Corporate profits top all time high...again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBLQUEDk2DxXg24pZN2ZiGd436tHLNrP_NGtBMk9bgGMZjZS0s

So now the liberal who hates the 1% is praising them instead of going out and protesting them with the occupy movement. Interesting...

So how has the profits of small businesses been doing or don't they matter to you?

Or aren't they important enough to show how the Obama economy is doing?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 8/31/2014, 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle......why do you continue to go beyond the scope of your knowledge. You are a smart guy who just seems to always go too far onto the plank. First, do you understand the concept of velocity. Tell me why what you just posted is completely wrong in economic theory. Check the M1 for some help.

You don't apparently understand reality. The strategy may look great on a chalkboard... but there's a price to be paid.

The middle class and lower are least able to insulate themselves from increased cost of living and shrinking dollar.

Who will benefit?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum