Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR SEAOAT: The most right-wing bigoted place in the world slams the religion of peace

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So good Christians who also do not approve are bigots and should have their rights to practice their religion infringed by your new paradigm.

Yes,  any Christian,  Jew or atheist who wants to stone people to death for their sexual orientation and who wants to make women into slaves and who wants to shutdown Sonny's barbecue is my enemy.  Especially since Sonny's gives me a 25% senior discount.  lol

"Good Christians" I have heard this hundreds of times and always wonder about it. Is a "Bad Christian" someone who only puts up a facade so he will be accepted by Good Christians"? Maybe for business or political purposes?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat

Bad Christian" someone who only puts up a facade so he will be accepted by Good Christians"?

Nope.....it is somebody who goes to the movies with Bob and does not say a thing about him stealing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

Nope.....it is somebody who goes to the movies with Bob and does not say a thing about him stealing.

I'll have to admit you do have a valid point seaoat. The muslims may strap bombs to children, force women to marry somebody they don't want to marry, kill women who have sex outside of marriage, kill queers, and cause people to jump out of the top of the world trade center. But regardless of all that I've never heard of a muslim doing something as heinous as sneaking milk duds into a movie theater.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum