Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama considers air strikes in Syria

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

OMG......this just in......

Obama strongly considers bombing Syria, because Syria is the supply route for the ISIS JV team.

It has been reported, between golf rounds this week-end, Obama will contact Syrian leaders to see which days and approximate times air strikes would be convenient for them. Our jets are currently being readied.

Obama sternly stipulated in a press conference, if we do agree to start the strikes next week, we will break for the Labor Day long weekend. Air strikes will halt on the Friday before Labor day at noon. The strikes will not resume until Wednesday after Labor Day. Tuesday will be designated as a hang- over recovery day.

Syria officials are in the process of providing the Pentagon and Obama a map of suitable locations along with the coordinates in which bombs would be acceptable to them. It has been determined, according to ROE, if problems arise during strikes each team has the option of calling "Kings-X" for an immediate time out. Air strikes will resume only when the "game-on" call is made. Only 2 (two) Kings-X calls allowed per team. Penalties will result if a team fails to follow the pre-game joint agreement.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Of course, the other option is doing nothing. Positive aspects include: cost savings, appeasement,  not having to actually make a decision, and another opportunity  to blame Bush. Hopefully, given time the issue may resolve itself.

The do nothing option also allows for more vacation time and rounds of golf without constant bitching from stupid Americans.  Doing nothing, Obama will appear as the peace mediator for the middle east.....of course this could possibly expand his chances of receiving yet  another Nobel Peace Prize. The first Nobel Peace Prize given to Obama, he won the vote during the first week of his presidency.....it was for doing absolutely nothing, as you may recall. However, by doing nothing, he must be prepared for the eventuality of doing something he is capable of....... Procrastination and red line drawing.

knothead

knothead

Satire is not your strong suit joani . . . . what a hoot!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit!

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Satire is not your strong suit joani . . . . what a hoot!

No satire, the semi-retired President's policies and doctrines have made the world a far more dangerous place. Bad for the world, worse for America.

Sal

Sal

Does ISIS have yellow cakes and aluminum tubes?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Does ISIS have yellow cakes and aluminum tubes?

Probably....I'm partial to white cake.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Probably....I'm partial to white cake.

Of course you are. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote:Of course, the other option is doing nothing. Positive aspects include: cost savings, appeasement,  not having to actually make a decision, and another opportunity  to blame Bush. Hopefully, given time the issue may resolve itself.

The do nothing option also allows for more vacation time and rounds of golf without constant bitching from stupid Americans.  Doing nothing, Obama will appear as the peace mediator for the middle east.....of course this could possibly expand his chances of receiving yet  another Nobel Peace Prize. The first Nobel Peace Prize given to Obama, he won the vote during the first week of his presidency.....it  was for doing absolutely nothing, as you may recall. However, by doing nothing, he must be prepared for the eventuality of doing something he is capable of....... Procrastination and red line drawing.

I did get my idea on this one from my favorite poster on another forum.....I don't want to pull a Joe Biden

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
I did get my idea on this one from my favorite poster on another forum.....I don't want to pull a Joe Biden

Don't try to shift the blame. 

Markle

Markle

You mean like they had in Iraq?

Markle

Markle

Our semi-retired President has been considering any move he makes until it is too late for the decision to be made and then he says...oh well. we talked about it....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:Our semi-retired President has been considering any move he makes until it is too late for the decision to be made and then he says...oh well. we talked about it....

In the mean time Obama 4 putts on the par 3.

knothead

knothead

[quote="Markle"]Our semi-retired President has been considering any move he makes until it is too late for the decision to be made and then he says...oh well. we talked about it....
[/quote

YAWN . . . .

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:Our semi-retired President has been considering any move he makes until it is too late for the decision to be made and then he says...oh well. we talked about it....

In the mean time Obama 4 putts on the par 3.

TRIPLE YAWN . . . . good Lord . . . . get over it already!

What's the matter? Hasn't his golf game improved since becoming president?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It did!

I think he has golfed more in the last 5+ years than I have in my life... and I'd still probably beat him in match play.

knothead

knothead

Da Dude wrote:I think he has golfed more in the last 5+ years than I have in my life... and I'd still probably beat him in match play.

So what exactly is your point? . . . . . if there is one!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Da Dude wrote:I think he has golfed more in the last 5+ years than I have in my life... and I'd still probably beat him in match play.

I know I have walked more holes than he has!

2seaoat

I think he has golfed more in the last 5+ years than I have in my life... and I'd still probably beat him in match play.

A one armed golfer.......I would pay to watch that match.

by knothead Today at 7:28 pm
Da Dude wrote:

So what exactly is your point? . . . . . if there is one

---
The more crisis there
Are
The
More he golfs

2seaoat wrote:I think he has golfed more in the last 5+ years than I have in my life... and I'd still probably beat him in match play.

A one armed golfer.......I would pay to watch that match.

I'm gaining strength... although some muscles on my left side prolly won't come back. I bet I'll be as good at golf as ever.

There are only two courses I shot over 95. Some limitations on my driver will prolly help me.

Unfortunately... they don't want me to play competitive tennis anymore. But I'm not giving up on it yet.

2seaoat

Unfortunately... they don't want me to play competitive tennis anymore. But I'm not giving up on it yet.

Switch hands. I broke my right arm in an eighth grade basketball game, and played tennis all spring in a cast hitting with my left arm.......It is amazing how quickly you adjust, but it cursed my backhand stroke forever as I was always transferring my racket to my left hand instead of properly hitting a backhand.

2seaoat wrote:Unfortunately... they don't want me to play competitive tennis anymore. But I'm not giving up on it yet.

Switch hands. I broke my right arm in an eighth grade basketball game, and played tennis all spring in a cast hitting with my left arm.......It is amazing how quickly you adjust, but it cursed my backhand stroke forever as I was always transferring my racket to my left hand instead of properly hitting a backhand.

I could shoot hoops either hand... and switch hit... but it would take a life time to play tennis at the level I expect left handed... and the muscles I lost are on the left side. The complaint from the doctor is that the pounding would exert undue force on the vertebra connecting to the four fused... he said fulcrum effect. He thinks the pounding might be to much... but he's never seen me move. I'm very smooth for my size. I'm not giving up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum