Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama shows NOTHING at his midday speech about the gruesome beheading James Foley

+2
boards of FL
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama shows NOTHING at his midday speech about the gruesome beheading James Foley

Lackluster would be an understatement to describe the pathetic speech President Obama made telling us ISIS is brutal. Gosh, after telling us they were the JV of terrorists and after January and February when Iraq and Libya were asking for help against ISIS.

President Obama is phoning it in, he didn't even have the decency and respect to put on a tie.

Just pathetic!

boards of FL

boards of FL

When you are no longer relevant in the world of policy and ideas...

2seaoat

I watched the speech. It was an appropriate speech. Mr. Markle, if you cannot even recognize that simple fact, you sir are irrelevant.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I watched the speech.  It was an appropriate speech.  Mr. Markle, if you cannot even recognize that simple fact, you sir are irrelevant.

You'd have gotten a tingle up your leg if he had read the grocery ads.

He didn't even show enough respect to put on a tie. I wonder if he has his golf shoes on.

2seaoat

You'd have gotten a tingle up your leg if he had read the grocery ads.

He didn't even show enough respect to put on a tie. I wonder if he has his golf shoes on.

Really, so it is no longer the speech, but the way he dressed. I get it.....you can take them out of the jungle......but you cannot take the jungle out of them. I always thought you were above the crass prejudice, but at least you listened perhaps to his speech again and realized it was appropriate, and to save face.....it is now how he dressed.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You'd have gotten a tingle up your leg if he had read the grocery ads.

Really, so it is no longer the speech, but the way he dressed.   I get it.....you can take them out of the jungle......but you cannot take the jungle out of them.  I always thought you were above the crass prejudice, but at least you listened perhaps to his speech again and realized it was appropriate, and to save face.....it is now how he dressed.

The speech was a stinker. Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama can make campaign speeches when he is denigrating other Americans but on this it was a stinker.

It was disrespectful and YES it makes a huge difference how he dresses.

Your desperation is obvious by your disgraceful need to make this about RACE, yet AGAIN.

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2014! The economy will tank, unemployment will explode, military occupations will sink the budget...but by golly they will wear ties at every speaking engagement!

When you are irrelevant in the world of policy and ideas...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:GOP 2014!  The economy will tank, unemployment will explode, military occupations will sink the budget...but by golly they will wear ties at every speaking engagement!

Yes...... Markle is desperate to denigrate our President from every possible angle he can. It's hilarious to watch him on the hamster wheel.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:GOP 2014!  The economy will tank, unemployment will explode, military occupations will sink the budget... but by golly they will wear ties at every speaking engagement!

Yeah, like anything is succeeding today! No wonder he's thrown in the towel. He is blatant that he doesn't want to be there and has NO CLUE as to what to do to fix ANYTHING, ANYWHERE.

Utter failure. And now...it get's WORSE!

Markle

Markle

I fully understand and have known for decades that Progressives simply have no regard for showing respect for anyone or showing proper decorum. It is like the Obama's fired the entire Protocol Office or never did know there is one.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle,

I know you are older, but have you not noticed the change in attire at funerals and at church in the last thirty years. That fake impression or false respect by the perfectly coordinated blue or red tie makes no sense to young people. The President was dressed appropriately and his words were precise and artful giving the proper respect to a brave journalist who if he was able to read your post, would simply laugh.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Back to the speech.....
President Obama pledged Wednesday that the U.S. would wage a "relentless" campaign to combat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and bring to justice the killers of American photojournalist James Foley.
The U.S. "will continue to do what we must do to protect our people. We will be vigilant and we will be relentless," Obama said in a brief statement from Martha's Vineyard, where he is vacationing.
"When people harm Americans, anywhere, we do what's necessary to see that justice is done, and we act against ISIL, standing alongside others," Obama said.

Throw away the ROE and eradicate these animals. It was clear 2 months ago what needed to be done. War is war.....we don't need to play soft war "tag, your turn" any more...... kill them.

2seaoat

Sometimes your kid has to fall off the bike a couple times before you intervene and hold them up. If Iraq is going to stand on their political and military legs.....they will eventually have to do this themselves. The Presidents words were perfect.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Sometimes your kid has to fall off the bike a couple times before you intervene and hold them up.  If Iraq is going to stand on their political and military legs.....they will eventually have to do this themselves.  The Presidents words were perfect.

The Kurds can do it with help and military equipment. The Iraqi army, over 600,000 of them, need to be led into battle.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It turns out the president authorized a special black ops effort to free Foley and other reporters being held hostage, but it failed.

I get tingles from head to toe when I see that handsome, intelligent, thoughtful, brave, and sincere American leader. I mean, but for a few million votes, it could have been Bomber McCain and the Alaska quitter or .. even Herman Cain .. .

And it's a safe bet that had Romney been elected he'd be wearing a tie. In fact, I don't think there are any photos Mitt without a tie. Even in his pajamas . . .

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle,

I know you are older, but have you not noticed the change in attire at funerals and at church in the last thirty years.   That fake impression or false respect by the perfectly coordinated blue or red tie makes no sense to young people.  The President was dressed appropriately and his words were precise and artful giving the proper respect to a brave journalist who if he was able to read your post, would simply laugh.

And I have no respect for young people who show no respect for themselves much less others.

He was discussing the brutal, barbaric beheading of an American citizen at the hands of a group the semi-retired President called the JV of al Qaeda.

The president was dressed appropriately to welcome a championship sports team to the White House.

Perhaps he would laugh, his parents and loved ones would not.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:It turns out the president authorized a special black ops effort to free Foley and other reporters being held hostage, but it failed.

I get tingles from head to toe when I see that handsome, intelligent, thoughtful, brave, and sincere American leader.  I mean, but for a few million votes, it could have been Bomber McCain and the Alaska quitter or .. even Herman Cain .. .

And it's a safe bet that had Romney been elected he'd be wearing a tie.  In fact, I don't think there are any photos Mitt without a tie.  Even in his pajamas . . .

You forgot your signature, allow me to help.

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama shows NOTHING at his midday speech about the gruesome beheading James Foley Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:It turns out the president authorized a special black ops effort to free Foley and other reporters being held hostage, but it failed.

I get tingles from head to toe when I see that handsome, intelligent, thoughtful, brave, and sincere American leader.  I mean, but for a few million votes, it could have been Bomber McCain and the Alaska quitter or .. even Herman Cain .. .

And it's a safe bet that had Romney been elected he'd be wearing a tie.  In fact, I don't think there are any photos Mitt without a tie.  Even in his pajamas . . .

Rolling Eyes get a grip.....he's married.

"Bomber Mccain"? Lol... someone hasn't been paying attention. It must be those fantasies about the attractive potus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum