Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Racial slur by Charlie Rangle.... But where is the liberal outrage?

+2
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://conservativetribune.com/democrat-tea-party-crackers/

2seaoat

I am outraged. All through this country white youth is at risk. Black officers routinely use the "C" word, and then drag white kids out of cars and beat them for resisting. When some innocent white kids just walking down the street are told to get on the f'ing sidewalk.......and then the officer tries to drag one of them into his squad.....shoots him once, and the kid runs a few steps turns and puts his hands up and is summarily executed.......it all starts with the use of the "C" word.......when will they start bringing criminal charges against black police officers who are abusing white kids......we need justice in America....no more false equivalency......we need justice.

2seaoat

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

[quote="2seaoat"]I am outraged.   All through this country white youth is at risk.  Black officers routinely use the "C" word, and then drag white kids out of cars and beat them for resisting.   When some innocent white kids just walking down the street are told to get on the f'ing sidewalk.......and then the officer tries to drag one of them into his squad.....shoots him once, and the kid runs a few steps turns and puts his hands up and is summarily executed.......it all starts with the use of the "C" word.......when will they start bringing criminal charges against black police officers who are abusing white kids......we need justice in America....no more false equivalency......we need justice.[/quo

Wow, thanks for the clarification. I didn't know the officer attempted to drag Mike Brown into the cop car. Judging from the size of Michael, he must have been a really big officer.

2seaoat

Wow, thanks for the clarification. I didn't know the officer attempted to drag Mike Brown into the cop car. Judging from the size of Michael, he must have been a really big officer.

Have you listened to any of the witness statements?  

This is subtitled for the hard of hearing.....you seem to consistently not hear the truth......how many ears will it take Joanie?

How many roads must a man walk down before they call him a man?

How many times will you turn your head?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's Rangel...and what you're referencing apparently occurred over a year ago. I was not even aware of it. So why bring it up now?

2seaoat

So why bring it up now?

Because he does not want to hear, see, or touch to the truth. False equivalency......if it was the first time, but is a regular visitor to this forum when some do not want to hear, see, or touch the truth.......someday some will quit turning their heads, because evil can only exist when good people turn their heads. We all need to be patient..........justice will prevail.

Floridatexan wrote:
It's Rangel...and what you're referencing apparently occurred over a year ago. I was not even aware of it. So why bring it up now?

Democrat Congressman Calls Tea Party “White Crackers”… Where’s the Outrage?
August 16, 2014

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Let's clarify...this "event" occurred over a year ago.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Let's clarify...this "event" occurred over a year ago.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
It's Rangel...and what you're referencing apparently occurred over a year ago.  I was not even aware of it.  So why bring it up now?

Because racist remarks from Progressives are so common no one seems to notice. The supportive main stream media helps smooth over and cover up these racist comments.

2seaoat

racist remarks from Progressives are so common no one seems to notice.

At least part of your statement is true.....no one seems to notice.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
It's Rangel...and what you're referencing apparently occurred over a year ago.  I was not even aware of it.  So why bring it up now?

Democrat Congressman Calls Tea Party “White Crackers”… Where’s the Outrage?
August 16, 2014

Wait a minute! You mean the Tea Partiers AREN'T white crackers?
LOL

dumpcare

This term is said to have originated in England before the 16th century, refering to the lower class whose diet primarily consisted of "crackers", actually biscuits. Many of their descendants were sent to the Georgia penal colony, hence "Georgia crackers." White people had invented this name for themselves before the first slave was brought to America, although it is still in use today by mostly older blacks referring to whites. Was probably redefined in the days of American slavery by the slavemaster's "Crack" of the whip.

Racial Slur database:

http://www.rsdb.org/race/whites

dumpcare

Peckerwood Whites Originated in the South (pre-Civil War by the slaves). Comes from red-necked woodpecker. See: Redneck

Honky/Honkie Whites Possibly comes from the term "Honky Tonk", which is a type of country music. Another interesting theory suggests it originated as "Hunky" (and "Bohunk") to refer to Slavic and Hungarian immigrants and eventually transformed into "Honkey" to refer to all White people. Might also come from the African Wolof word "Honq" meaning red or pink and used to describe white men. Yet another theory has it originating from white men honking their horns to call on the lounge singer/prostitute types in 1920's Harlem

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The terms, regardless of origin, are meant to be derogatory racial slurs.

Liberals are two faced .... That is all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum