Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin backs down again......

+3
knothead
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Putin backs down again...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Putin backs down again...... 8/28/2014, 5:36 pm

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:Our adventure in Iraq was an EPIC fail, Markle.

A hugely expensive and bloody fail for all involved.

Everyone with a working synapse knows this.

If you can't puke out anything better than that, you should do everyone a favor and just shut your pie hole.

AMEN TO THAT!!!

27Putin backs down again...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Putin backs down again...... 8/28/2014, 5:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Read more:  http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/28/ukraine-rebel-leader-reportedly-admits-thousands-russians-fighting-with/

Putin backs down again...... - Page 2 FOX-NEWS

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28Putin backs down again...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Putin backs down again...... 8/28/2014, 5:55 pm

2seaoat

Again for the slow witted......Russian tanks could take the whole of Ukraine in five days. I stand on my totally correct position that the Russians will not take the Ukraine. It will not happen. The Crimea and further consolidation of the same is and was a given once the Russian puppet was no longer in office in Ukraine. Russia will no more give up their warm water port and allow NATO influenced Ukraine control over their navy, however our MENSA squad who thinks Ukraine will be invaded, or that there is a military option to the Russians taking whatever they want in former Soviet territories do not have the historical knowledge or understanding of American interest as formulated under Kennan and rarely have we deviated from the same in going on 70 years. I am pleased to see Mr. Markle getting excited about nothing.......show......smoke and mirrors......but the consolidation of Crimea is simply under the Kennan doctrine a green light for the Russians, it is however a path of economic disaster for the Russians which will require careful steps with the western Europeans. So tell me when the Russians take Ukraine militarily......oh and let me know when we are going to be bombing the Syrian Government......children.

29Putin backs down again...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Putin backs down again...... 8/28/2014, 6:42 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote: Our adventure in Iraq was an EPIC fail, Markle.

A hugely expensive and bloody fail for all involved.

Everyone with a working synapse knows this.

If you can't puke out anything better than that, you should do everyone a favor and just shut your pie hole.

Then I assume you know that our semi-retired President and Vice President knew that too when these statements were made claiming victory. Progressives here have found excitement in being utter fools. Why? Revision of history?

He [President Clinton] praised Bush and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld for their handling of the war, but said Bush should have waited longer before attacking for the "chance that either [Saddam Hussein] would have disarmed or . . . we would have had far more members of the Security Council with us."

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.
- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Is45Jwqizc

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

Putin backs down again...... - Page 2 Iraq-victory_zpsad6edb5c

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum