Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hero or villian

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hero or villian  Empty Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 7:23 pm

2seaoat

http://living.msn.com/food-drink/food-news/man-buys-23-burger-king-pies-out-of-spite

2Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 7:32 pm

Petty

3Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 7:36 pm

2seaoat

Perhaps too pedestrian for you higher conceptual thought, but damn satisfying. Plus, a microwaved apple pie taste better the second heating.

4Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 8:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hero.......sorry that is terrible parenting. You do not reward inappropriate behaviour.

5Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 8:13 pm

2seaoat

Hero.......sorry that is terrible parenting. You do not reward inappropriate behaviour.

Plus those reheated pies never tasted better.

6Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 8:40 pm

He wasn't going to fix that brat. It's the parent that needed a swift kick in the ass... he should've bought them one at a time.

7Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 9:05 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Meaningless unless he turned around and told them, "I bought all of these because your kid is a brat!"

8Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 9:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

After buying all the pies.....mom will suffer the wrath of her brat.

9Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 10:28 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Joanimaroni wrote:After buying all the pies.....mom will suffer the wrath of her brat.

She should; his bratiness is her fault.

10Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/8/2014, 10:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Amen......the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The fact he was disturbing the entire restaurant didn't matter to her.

11Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/9/2014, 2:11 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The kid could have been autistic. I don't think we should rush to judgement. I know that autistic children can be very particular about food.

12Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/9/2014, 2:51 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Floridatexan wrote:
The kid could have been autistic.  I don't think we should rush to judgement.  I know that autistic children can be very particular about food.  

Autistic children are still disciplined, redirected, distracted, etc. Allowing a child to disrupt an entire restaurant is not permissible simply because the child may have a special need.

13Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/9/2014, 2:58 pm

2seaoat

It was a burger king......if they had three people in it.......it was rush hour. I do not know how they stay in business. They are empty.

14Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/9/2014, 3:48 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

2seaoat wrote:It was a burger king......if they had three people in it.......it was rush hour.  I do not know how they stay in business.   They are empty.

The man had to wait in a long line. That tells me they had customers. And why would it matter what type of establishment it was or how many customers were present?

15Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/9/2014, 6:43 pm

2seaoat

Because Burger King normally would not have that many pies. I have not seen a successful burger king in ten years. They are empty. The chain is going into the toilet. I was surprised at how many pies they had ready. Normally buying five pies would empty their inventory. Terrible food, terrible service, but their cherry pies are good.

16Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/9/2014, 7:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
The kid could have been autistic.  I don't think we should rush to judgement.  I know that autistic children can be very particular about food.  

Mothers of autistic children are use to dealing with their children. If disruptive the parent will , from what I have witnessed many times, will apologize rather than ignore the situation and allow it to escalate.

17Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/9/2014, 10:33 pm

cool1

cool1

2seaoat wrote:Because Burger King normally would not have that many pies.  I have not seen a successful burger king in ten years.   They are empty.  The chain is going into the toilet.   I was surprised at how many pies they had ready.   Normally buying five pies would empty their inventory.   Terrible food, terrible service, but their cherry pies are good.

I know right , I love those apple pies but like you said they run out all the time, As far as what I would do in the situation is not buy all those apple pies  Shocked  for real I just turn around a few times roll my eyes at mother , usually this works for me , saves me money anyway .  Laughing 

18Hero or villian  Empty Re: Hero or villian 8/10/2014, 9:15 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

cool1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Because Burger King normally would not have that many pies.  I have not seen a successful burger king in ten years.   They are empty.  The chain is going into the toilet.   I was surprised at how many pies they had ready.   Normally buying five pies would empty their inventory.   Terrible food, terrible service, but their cherry pies are good.

I know right , I love those apple pies but like you said they run out all the time,  As far as what I would do in the situation is not buy all those apple pies  Shocked  for real I just turn around a few times roll my eyes at mother , usually this works for me , saves me money anyway .  Laughing 

LOL  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum