Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

America's FED UP Obama Approval Hits All Time LOW!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Not a surprise, even thinking Democrats are running away from semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama. With good reason.

"The public seems have moved beyond the plaintive cry of ‘Feel our pain!’ to the more angry pronouncement of ‘You are causing our pain!’"

America's FED UP Obama Approval Hits All Time LOW!

by Mark Murray

Two words sum up the mood of the nation: Fed up.

Six in 10 Americans are dissatisfied with the state of the U.S. economy, more than 70 percent believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, and nearly 80 percent are down on the country’s political system, according to the latest NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll.

The frustration carries over to the nation’s political leaders, with President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low at 40 percent, and a mere 14 percent of the public giving Congress a thumbs up.

Read more: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/americas-fed-obama-approval-rating-hits-all-time-low-poll-n173271

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If we can just get Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin in office our troubles will be over.
I bet they'd solve all our problems and have a 100% approval rating.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:If we can just get Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin in office our troubles will be over.

That has exactly what to do with the current standing of semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama?

Or, are you saying you agree 100% and have nothing to add?

knothead

knothead

I agree . . . Obama's approval rating is low. Nevertheless, he is approximately 4X more popular than Congress! Republicans rank lower than Democrats even though all these low numbers are deservedly so . . . dysfunction junction!

America will survive just fine . . . . it is just so unnecessarily painful for our citizens!

Bob wrote:If we can just get Ted Cruz and Sarah Palin in office our troubles will be over.

America's FED UP Obama Approval Hits All Time LOW! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMYp7XyyfoAAO6W6HSIc_y-G852vCfOb_ze2cYPAIxiBf07lMACA

And here I was thinkin' of me as prez and you as my vice prez, with Joani and Pkr as the chairleaders of the house and senate to keep us honest... Of course I'll have to call the Imp in and offer him a seat as special advisor for us all.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDaGerz8LFM

Very Happy

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:I agree . . . Obama's approval rating is low.  Nevertheless, he is approximately 4X more popular than Congress! Republicans rank lower than Democrats even though all these low numbers are deservedly so . . . dysfunction junction!

America will survive just fine . . . . it is just so unnecessarily painful for our citizens!

I take it you always compare apples and oranges?

Sal

Sal

This does not bode well for his third term.

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum