Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BENGHAZII!!!!!!

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 8:54 am

Sal

Sal

Whoops ....

House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."

Among the Intelligence Committee's findings, according to Thompson:

-- Intelligence agencies were "warned about an increased threat environment, but did not have specific tactical warning of an attack before it happened."

-- "A mixed group of individuals, including those associated with al Qaeda, (Moammar) Khadafy loyalists and other Libyan militias, participated in the attack."

-- "There was no 'stand-down order' given to American personnel attempting to offer assistance that evening, no illegal activity or illegal arms transfers occurring by U.S. personnel in Benghazi, and no American was left behind."

-- The administration's process for developing "talking points" was "flawed, but the talking points reflected the conflicting intelligence assessments in the days immediately following the crisis."

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/House-panel-No-administration-wrongdoing-in-5663509.php?cmpid=twitter

Shed a tear and raise a glass to the fake scandal that was and the shameless waving of the bloody shirt.

2BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 9:08 am

Sal

Sal

Don't worry tho, wingnutz.

Trey Gowdy is on the phony IRS scandal, and he's gonna rake professors and academics over the coals in an extravaganza of political theater that'll have you all in a full blown lather until you ....

.... sorry, there are no happy endings for brainless political pawns.

lmao

3BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 9:10 am

Two years old and without the evidence that has now come forth discovered by Trey Gowdy. Good try ... You still suck.

4BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 9:16 am

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Two years old and without the evidence that has now come forth discovered by Trey Gowdy. Good try ... You still suck.

Stings a bit, eh?

You'd think that after being hoodwinked time and time again, you'd finally get a clue as to what is actually going on.

I guess it doesn't matter how many times useful idiots get hit in the face with a dead cat, they will refuse to smell it.

But, Trey is gonna be the savior for which you've been praying for six long years?

He's just gotta be .....

You're all riled up and full of rage again.

rotflmao

5BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 10:19 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Two years old and without the evidence that has now come forth discovered by Trey Gowdy. Good try ... You still suck.

BENGHAZII!!!!!! 4141677588_734870f1d7_z

Gowdy the Dowdy Grackle

Last edited by Floridatexan on 8/4/2014, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

6BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 10:20 am

Nothing to contribute as usual.

7BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 11:33 am

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Nothing to contribute as usual.

Wow ....

.... I didn't know you could be so self-aware, PeeDawg.

But honestly, the same could be said about most any of your posts.

Keep it coming tho.

You are funny as hell to those of us who appreciate the comedic value of linguistic pratfalls.

8BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 11:36 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hell, PaceDog is still looking for Obama's birth certificate...... Don't expect him to accept these new findings......

BENGHAZII!!!!!! Monkey10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 12:26 pm

It's nearly impossible to recover the real chain of events at this stage... but that's been the sop from this administration.

10BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 12:41 pm

Sal

Sal

Pfffft ....

.... baseless accusations, wild-eyed speculation, and harebrained conspiracy theories ....

.... that has been the wingnutz' response to every issue that has arisen during the Obama administration, regardless of how benign.

11BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 12:55 pm

Heh... we know arms were being run to mexican cartels... we have heard arms were being run both to lybian rebels and through lybia to syrian rebels. I'm sure you find no fault of the admin there... but I do. I call arming enemies treason.

12BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 12:59 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Whoops ....

House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.

The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.

Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."

[...]

Shed a tear and raise a glass to the fake scandal that was and the shameless waving of the bloody shirt.[/font]

Great spin!

I don't think anyone stated that the Benghazi murders were INTENTIONALLY allowed to happen.  The allegation is, and always has been, that this administration was inept, knew the dangers and did NOTHING intentionally.

13BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 1:12 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
I don't think anyone stated that the Benghazi murders were INTENTIONALLY allowed to happen.  The allegation is, and always has been, that this administration was inept, knew the dangers and did NOTHING intentionally.

And, you accuse me of spinning??

You must be screwed into the ground up to your neck.

lmao

14BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 1:13 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Heh... we know arms were being run to mexican cartels... we have heard arms were being run both to lybian rebels and through lybia to syrian rebels. I'm sure you find no fault of the admin there... but I do. I call arming enemies treason.

Treason??

Yeah, nothing baseless, wild-eyed, or harebrained about that accusation.

Good luck with that.

lol

15BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 2:06 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

And, you accuse me of spinning??

You must be screwed into the ground up to your neck.

lmao

Good one!!!

BENGHAZII!!!!!! Laughi40

16BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 2:32 pm

Facts are facts. Now that the
Investigation isn't being run by holder more will
Get done

17BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 2:45 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Facts are facts. Now that the
Investigation isn't being run by holder more will
Get done

Formal investigations into the Benghazi tragedy ...

The House Intelligence Committee
The Senate Intelligence Committee
The independent State Department Accountability Review Board
The Senate Armed Services Committee
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee
The House Armed Services Committee
The House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform
The House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

Evidence of coverup or wrongdoing by the Obama administration?

Zip, zilch, nada

18BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 2:49 pm

No get
Over
It

19BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 2:50 pm

Facts are coming out that were not out before when Obama and Hillary were obfuscating and obstructing. Hahahahhah

20BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 3:01 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:No get
Over
It

Get over what?

I would find it hilarious, if it wasn't for the fact that these investigations into this not-a-scandal are costing the taxpayer's literally millions of dollars.

All in an effort to gin up the base of mouth-breathing teatards and separate them from their money.

Have you sent that check into the NRCC yet, PeeDawg?

21BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 3:59 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

All in an effort to gin up the base of mouth-breathing teatards

Very effective, too. Just look at PaceDog's amd Markle's remarks. The GOP knows just what to do to keep its flock of sheep saying "BAAAAAA...."

22BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 4:19 pm

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:Heh... we know arms were being run to mexican cartels... we have heard arms were being run both to lybian rebels and through lybia to syrian rebels. I'm sure you find no fault of the admin there... but I do. I call arming enemies treason.

Except when Ronald Reagan and Oliver North do it!

23BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 4:35 pm

Sal

Sal

It's not over until the Repukes say it's over!

House Republicans have requested nearly $3.3 million to operate the select committee investigating Benghazi, which gives the GOP-launched committee a bigger budget than that granted to the committee overseeing the troubled Department of Veterans Affairs.

According to a committee document provided to USA Today by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) office, the budget provides about $2.2 million for the seven Republican lawmakers on the panel and a little over $1 million for the five Democrats. In contrast, the House Veterans Affairs Committee and Ethics Committee were each granted budgets of $3 million in 2014.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/07/benghazi-committee-budget_n_5565430.html

24BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 5:21 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

NRCC fundraising off Benghazi

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/nrcc-fundraising-benghazi-106444.html

By JAKE SHERMAN | 5/7/14 10:52 AM EDT Updated: 5/7/14 3:06 PM EDT
The House Republican campaign arm is rebuffing the chairman of the Benghazi select committee and is raising money off the GOP’s investigation into the 2012 attack.

A post on the National Republican Congressional Committee website dated May 6 is titled “You Can Become a Benghazi Watchdog Right Now.”

“House Republicans will make sure that no one will get away from [Trey] Gowdy and the Select Committee,” the blog post says. “This is going to be a national effort for a national investigation.”

Once a visitor to the site enters a name, email and ZIP code, it asks for a donation to “stop Democrats from controlling all of Washington.”

(Also on POLITICO: Gowdy: No Benghazi fundraising)

But Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), whom Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) tapped to chair the panel, said Wednesday morning on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” he would ask Republicans to forgo fundraising off the attacks.

“Yes, and I will cite myself as an example,” Gowdy said. “I have never sought to raise a single penny on the backs of four murdered Americans.”

For right now, the NRCC doesn’t appear to be backing down.

“The Obama administration has not been honest with the American people with regards to the security failures in Benghazi, which left four Americans dead,” said NRCC spokeswoman Andrea Bozek. “Our goal is to hold Democrats in Congress accountable who vote against creating the select committee on Benghazi and who continue to try to sweep this controversy under the rug.”

Although Gowdy appears to be avoiding fundraising for himself over the tragedy, he's stumping for others, like Lindsay Graham...so one hand really does wash the other. I wonder how much taxpayer money the GOP can waste on this latest "scandal".

25BENGHAZII!!!!!! Empty Re: BENGHAZII!!!!!! 8/4/2014, 5:26 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:It's not over until the Repukes say it's over!

House Republicans have requested nearly $3.3 million to operate the select committee investigating Benghazi, which gives the GOP-launched committee a bigger budget than that granted to the committee overseeing the troubled Department of Veterans Affairs.

According to a committee document provided to USA Today by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) office, the budget provides about $2.2 million for the seven Republican lawmakers on the panel and a little over $1 million for the five Democrats. In contrast, the House Veterans Affairs Committee and Ethics Committee were each granted budgets of $3 million in 2014.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/07/benghazi-committee-budget_n_5565430.html

I guess you answered my question from the next post. How much was the funding for the 9/11 Commission, you ask? Yep...$3 million.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum