Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qatar gets the 2022 world cup......239k native Qatars, and slave workers and funding terrorist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

How does a nation which is funding terrorism all over the middle east, and keeping virtual slaves to build there cities and industries get the World Cup. If you want to see the fungible nature of wealth, and how Oligarchies are destroying mere pawns in their game start reading about how they treat their foreign workers, and who is funding terrorism in Syria, Gaza, and Iraq. The richest nation per capita in the world and they are evil to the core........disposable human beings are being shipped home in coffins as they work in 110 degree heat and have no one protecting workers......We fought a revolution against the British Oligarchy and now our nation is becoming an open sewer where our environment is compromised and our factories are stolen and wealth trumps labor..........oh.....the bribes to get the world cup.....another thread would not cover the corruption of the oligarchy.

Ask FIFA.... They awarded it to them. Lately, stories have come up of Qatari officials who bribed the selection committee. They may not have the games for long. The
Use of poorly paid labor in that area of the world is rampant. Kuwait and Saudi is the same way as I saw in my travels and the use of what we called TCNs (third country nationals) is common. Those workers who are paid poorly by western standards are making a lot compared to where they came from in their countries of origin. You are ignorant if you think your opinion will change it.

Ask FIFA.... They awarded it to them. Lately, stories have come up of Qatari officials who bribed the selection committee. They may not have the games for long. The
Use of poorly paid labor in that area of the world is rampant. Kuwait and Saudi is the same way as I saw in my travels and the use of what we called TCNs (third country nationals) is common. Those workers who are paid poorly by western standards are making a lot compared to where they came from in their countries of origin. You are ignorant if you think your opinion will change it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum