Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy....How is going in South Florida

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Are you doing OK?

Joanimaroni wrote:Are you doing OK?

I spent the morning tying down patio stuff. and trying to tie my garbage cans down were a pain in the ass since I cant put them in the garage(long story).

Its just a little windy and rainy now. we are under tornado watch. Thats what worries me thw most. I hate tornadoes. Crying or Very sad

I just made some coffee and im just chilllin and waitin. Later on Ill take some video and share it with you.

I appreciate you asking. That means the world to me Smile

I wish it would have come up through the everglades and killed some of them snakes and weakened.

My family and I will being praying it weakens and doesnt hit you. We still have freinds there and my gf neice goes to UWF and lives in the dorms there, she is by herself there.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy8 wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Are you doing OK?

I spent the morning tying down patio stuff. and trying to tie my garbage cans down were a pain in the ass since I cant put them in the garage(long story).

Its just a little windy and rainy now. we are under tornado watch. Thats what worries me thw most. I hate tornadoes. Crying or Very sad

I just made some coffee and im just chilllin and waitin. Later on Ill take some video and share it with you.

I appreciate you asking. That means the world to me Smile

I wish it would have come up through the everglades and killed some of them snakes and weakened.

My family and I will being praying it weakens and doesnt hit you. We still have freinds there and my gf neice goes to UWF and lives in the dorms there, she is by herself there.

If it hit the Glades...it may have just scattered those damn snakes and gators. Stay safe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum