Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare's death....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obamacare's death.... Empty Obamacare's death.... 7/22/2014, 11:52 pm

http://news.msn.com/us/undercover-probe-finds-health-law-failings

FRAUD....plain and simple....the entire law.

2Obamacare's death.... Empty Re: Obamacare's death.... 7/23/2014, 1:59 am

2seaoat

By golly you said this with the last court challenge......how many times will you get something wrong, before you comprehend the ACA is here to stay.....also learn a little bit about the hierarchy of the courts and what lower court decisions really mean.

3Obamacare's death.... Empty Re: Obamacare's death.... 7/23/2014, 5:21 am

2seaoat wrote:By golly you said this with the last court challenge......how many times will you get something wrong, before you comprehend the ACA is here to stay.....also learn a little bit about the hierarchy of the courts and what lower court  decisions really mean.

Dang dude, you haven't been reading the news at all. O care is falling apart be it the HL decision or the one yesterday that said the subsidies part of the law (the part that makes it affordable ahem) is ILLEGAL.

4Obamacare's death.... Empty Re: Obamacare's death.... 7/23/2014, 9:07 am

dumpcare

And another appeals court yesterday afternoon deemed it legal. So on to the supreme court.

5Obamacare's death.... Empty Re: Obamacare's death.... 7/23/2014, 9:32 am

http://www.thestate.com/2014/07/22/3578165/undercover-probe-finds-health.html

6Obamacare's death.... Empty Re: Obamacare's death.... 7/23/2014, 9:40 am

dumpcare

I read that last night and again this morning, I am trying to figure out how they got around the verification process to complete the process. When you are entering information on healthcare.gov there are several agency's in the back ground checking this out as you go a long. It verify's your social and also asks you several question's only you would know to get through the verifying process. I know one person I tried to sign up answer one of his questions wrong and could not remember and therefore it would not let us go any further. I don't doubt there wasn't a lot of fraud, but most of the ones I suspected were lying about income.

7Obamacare's death.... Empty Re: Obamacare's death.... 7/23/2014, 10:45 am

dumpcare

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2014/July/22/Halbig-v-Burwell-federal-appeals-court-exchanges-marketplaces-IRS.aspx?utm_campaign=KFF%3A+General&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=13551475&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--kS28XY8LSSy2tY-NslogD8bJcYpB4a-11DPVCq3lWrWd2z9intWABJ77xf6i6v1mp2swPtrT9MHNAqE9RT-XtIFphCQ&_hsmi=13551475

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum