Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Listen up , goin to airport in 30 minutes.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I will be picking my son up at 9 tonight.

He survived, bombs, bullets and assholes.

so nothing, I mean NOTHING can take away my smile.

You can neg me, storms can hit me, you can call my fucking boss LOL

But this storm is going to be a party at my house and I thank God, because they just closed the schools here for monday, that means Im off Monday and can hang out with him. Very Happy

God gave me one in my favor, Chrissy style............

G6

Last edited by Chrissy8 on 8/25/2012, 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

G6

Large ham in the oven, boxed mac n cheese < he prefers boxed>

I know you guys hate it when im happy. But the best you can hope for is I get blown away at this point, BECAUSE I AM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.... Very Happy

He may not be quite the same person that left. He may not want to answer a 1000 questions on what he has been doing and what it was like. , He still loves you. I would think it has been a hell of road for him. For some people it takes a while to readjust. Hopefully for your son that will not be the case. Tell him a old guy in Pensacola is proud of him..........

hallmarkgrad wrote:He may not be quite the same person that left. He may not want to answer a 1000 questions on what he has been doing and what it was like. , He still loves you. I would think it has been a hell of road for him. For some people it takes a while to readjust. Hopefully for your son that will not be the case. Tell him a old guy in Pensacola is proud of him..........

Thanks you. I gave you a thanks Smile

He loves pcola and considers it his home. all his friends are there.

The skies are literly purple here right now. its cool

yall have a great night

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I hope you have a great weekend with your son, Chrissy.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

NaNook

NaNook

Have a great party!!!!! Give him some room and everyrhing will be fine. clown

Chrissy, I am very glad he is home!

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

My kids always liked the box Mac n Cheese too. Hug him a lot and tell him thanks for me.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm happy for you Chrissy.

Thanks all.

its culture shock and jet lag for him right now, I can tell he's a little emotional but keeping it in because hes a big bad man grrr,,,, im giving him some space , we all are, allowing him to do what he wants with out us asking him million questions and in his face every minute,

things are going to be fine now Smile

thanks to you who have shown support here, it means a lot to me.

I love you

Yella

Yella

[quote="Chrissy8"]Thanks all.

its culture shock and jet lag for him right now, I can tell he's a little emotional but keeping it in because hes a big bad man grrr,,,, im giving him some space , we all are, allowing him to do what he wants with out us asking him million questions and in his face every minute,

things are going to be fine now Smile

thanks to you who have shown support here, it means a lot to me.

I love you
[/quote

I'm happy for you,hon, enjoy each other, and hug a lot. bounce

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum