Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This forum officially dead....maybe another somewhere else....done here

+3
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yep. Enjoy your liberal circle jerk.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/

I agree it's dead. Just watching the slow death dance of the last few posters. Just goes to show a forum without moderation will eventually kill themselves. Just like a country without regulations.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Don't worry, he will be back........  Wink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep. Enjoy your liberal circle jerk.

This forum officially dead....maybe another somewhere else....done here Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzHZLFH2Gln7VCC1fWOdGOqqNWYLIzZYZl37xhixXXm6mA-4yCOQ

I'm feeling the same way.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSbV2QPS4k

Smile 

knothead

knothead

Best news I've heard lately . . . .

knothead wrote:Best news I've heard lately . . . .

This forum officially dead....maybe another somewhere else....done here Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrwhYAkcKlW0wTRNIB4ztOsAI4mQw0LggnsELrOg7RJ4spzV5vYA

A close minded supposedly enlightened progressive liberal like you and the other progressively discriminating liberal minds around here would think that.

So much for being open minded to cultural diversity and being accepting of societal differences of opinion.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Very Happy

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The reason PaceDog will never leave this forum is, one, he is addicted to it; two, he wants to be able to gloat over the coming midterm election, where (according to him, anyway), the GOP will sweep the Senate and increase their majority in the HOR. Then, the new-found plurality will at once impeach and convict the COWH, while they simultaneously repeal Obamacare.

He'll want to be able to rub this in every liberal's face; therefore, he ain't going anywhere....
 Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

This forum officially dead....maybe another somewhere else....done here Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcleQrOxWl69c3nzeQAZ25qvuWHAcPW_jjjtHawIT1oKFLglyilw

Last time I checked it was still a free country with a Constitution and a 1st Amendment that allows him to do so.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24

Very Happy 

Sal

Sal

The forum's not dead. 

Damaged Beagle just emptied the elevator again. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This forum officially dead....maybe another somewhere else....done here Fhwjmca342das2bfg

2seaoat

Gee, a holiday weekend where people are getting out and enjoying time with their families......I think participation on the forum could be anticipated to be low during this three day weekend. I would hate to see Pace leave. I hated to see Chrissy and Dreams leave, but I am a betting man........we will see them all return, and hopefully cheerful and positive. I heard Dreams and Chrissy took a vacation together to patch things up.........

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy did make an effort and she made an effort to reconcile with Dreams.

Some of the copied comments, made by Chrissy are old ones. Chrissy has buttons..and those buttons were pushed over and over again and she retaliated.

2seaoat

I have given Dreams and Chrissy a hard time to challenge them, but I sincerely like both of them. I really do not approve of people searching out personal information beyond the ghost on these forums. If people wanted to attack Dreams granddaughter and she was a ghost......a bit childish, but go for it. However, when some people on this forum crossed over into the real world.....that was simply wrong. It was also wrong in the past for people to cross over with Chrissy.

I enjoy getting beat up as Seaoat. I really enjoy the back and forth.......however, if somebody took off after my grandkids or children.......I would simply go away. This place is fun as ghosts. Ghosts who describe a great deal about themselves are fair game to criticize their choices......so if somebody rips into me about being greedy and making bad life choices, as a ghost......this promotes honest and often revealing content, without being hurtful to the real person. Many posters here cannot separate the ghost from their real person, and I have been repeatedly threatened with bodily harm over the last eight plus years......which is not problem......if someone wants to beat up my ghost go for it.......beat me up personally......well that no longer would be that difficult, but really the folks who have chose to cross over into the real world have a screw missing, and need to back off and have some fun.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Boards intentionally took Chrissy's remark as a threat to his wife...Knowing Chrissy she was threatening Boards....but why nit pick ? He got to play big shot admin tossing around his only trick..THE BAN...ooooooo

This forum officially dead....maybe another somewhere else....done here 52169734

2seaoat

I am thankful Boards took the time to allow a safe haven for the PNJ crew who did not want to use facebook. Other than picking the wrong basketball teams, he has been very generous to all of us with his time and patience. No good deed goes unpunished. However, look at who is viewing our little get together. Consistently now the folks in DC are lurking and reading what our motley crew has to say. I think we have a good balance of discussions and at times borderline brilliance which often is a precursor for the pulse of this nation.........people are lurking, if we could only have everybody behave and appreciate the efforts of Boards to allow us to play in the sandbox, we might all find contentment, but if somehow we turn Boards into some all powerful administrator who we resent........I think that is really bent.....lighten up and enjoy the time you have.....it is quite limited.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This place sucks..adios

2seaoat

This place sucks..adios

Thanks for the smile......what is this the tenth adios over the years........you be crack cocaine addicted........yea......that stuff is bad for me.....I will never do it again........geeze do you read your posts.....or as my daughter used to say as a young girl......do you have oldtimers.

knothead

knothead

Why do some here feel compelled to 'announce' their departure from the forum? Many forum members do not post for months but have no expectation of creating a controversy over that absence . . . .

2seaoat

Many forum members do not post for months but have no expectation of creating a controversy over that absence . . . .

After they have done it 10 times, it is like watching a child's tantrum. I guess it is a sense of self importance, but it does have an entertainment value.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote: Many forum members do not post for months but have no expectation of creating a controversy over that absence . . . .

After they have done it 10 times, it is like watching a child's tantrum.  I guess it is a sense of self importance, but it does have an entertainment value.

Thanks, your view validates my own . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum