Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 4th of July

+3
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
cool1
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy 4th of July Empty Happy 4th of July 7/4/2014, 10:22 am

cool1

cool1

Going to Milton tonight and stand on the bridge and watch fire works above my head , every year same place Milton

2Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/4/2014, 11:04 am

Happy Fourth Coolio..!!

3Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/4/2014, 11:06 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Happy 4th of July ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.9to5gifs.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F01%2F9to5gifs-fast-fireworks-for-new-year-2014

4Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/4/2014, 11:12 am

Sal

Sal

Richard Mellon Scaife, the Pittsburgh philanthropist and reclusive heir to the Mellon banking fortune, whose support for right-wing causes laid the foundations for America’s modern conservative movement and fueled the 1998 impeachment of President Bill Clinton, died on Friday. He was 82.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/05/us/richard-mellon-scaife-influential-us-conservative-dies-at-82.html?_r=0

God Bless America

Very Happy 

5Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/4/2014, 12:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy 4 the.....please be safe everyone.

6Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/4/2014, 1:45 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Happy 4th of July! Enjoy your holiday weekend!

7Happy 4th of July Empty Happy Independence Day 7/4/2014, 5:37 pm

Why is it we say "Happy 4th of July"?  We don't say "Happy 1st of January".  Is it someone's conspiracy to hide the real meaning of the holiday - that we declared our independence on this day?  I wonder if a poll of the man-on-the-street would know the reason we celebrate this day.

Happy Independence Day!  

If there were a "real" British pub in Pensacola I'd go in and say boo-yah!  Laughing

8Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/4/2014, 6:51 pm

Only a liberal would celebrate the death of another human and fellow American Sal

9Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/4/2014, 9:54 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Illegal fireworks bought over in Foley going now off in the cul de sac in front of my house.

The fireworks Nazis should one day make some arrests as buyers cross back into Florida with their booty.

The problem is finding spent bottle rockets on your roof or in your pool, and the offenders never clean up the mess in the street afterward.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/5/2014, 7:48 pm

Happy 4th of July Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR13JQWgX8dFG_hYpSpzPVBN_AiIhkRn4BweqSfwuf5R4jjJKOejQ

I was going to post a happy 4th here yesterday to everyone until someone decided to..... Never mind... I'll post it now to those who deserve my appreciation.

Happy Independence Day.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWC8liHX_G8

Very Happy 

11Happy 4th of July Empty Re: Happy 4th of July 7/6/2014, 10:41 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Illegal fireworks bought over in Foley going now off in the cul de sac in front of my house.

The fireworks Nazis should one day make some arrests as buyers cross back into Florida with their booty.

The problem is finding spent bottle rockets on your roof or in your pool, and the offenders never clean up the mess in the street afterward.

Funny you would mention that...I had the roofer come out to repair a leak...still under warranty, but he's apparently tired of warranty work. They had always been extremely polite, but it was the 3rd time I had problems...once there was water in a ceiling fixture...and probably the last leak had been there all along, but it was along a wall and the leak was going into the wall...anyhoo, the roofer accused us of setting off bottle rockets on our own roof. Yeah...that's what I like to do for entertainment. LOL Rolling Eyes 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum