Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EEOC sues private business for firing employees who could not speak English properly

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.caintv.com/feds-sue-private-business-for

Obama's America.

It used to be that, if you came to the United States, you knew you'd have to learn to speak English. After all, if you wanted to assimilate into the culture, get a job, and have a life in your new nation, you'd better know how to speak the language. Unfortunately, assimilation is a thing of the past. Now, the federal government has decided that employers with English-speaking requirements are "discriminating" against a host of minorities.

…Because demanding that your employees be able to understand you and communicate with you is just ridiculous.

Further Balkanization of the country....once a common language is gone, what will be the CORE holding everyone together? The values system has already been trashed. Language is the super glue that holds us together.

more here....

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/brittany-m-hughes/federal-gov-t-sues-wisconsin-company-says-english-language?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Marketing&utm_term=Facebook&utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=N-English-Requirement

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Que dice?

2seaoat

So you think the language discrimination cases are new and this is President Obama's doing.......I simply cannot give enough strokes to make the game even fun. Why If I give you a two stroke advantage on each hole at tiger point, you will proceed to the third hole and continue to hit your ball in the lake until you run out of balls.........the EEOC did not rule any differently than existing cases in the same regard. The cases are clear. If the language skills are critical to performance of a job, there can be no discrimination, but when the language skills are only tangentially connected to performance of the job, they cannot be bootstrapped up to something they are not........old stuff pace, but blammmmmmmme yourself........

Obama's admin is the one doing the prosecution. Learn to speak English or leave. Since we were founded, this has not been an issue until the Obama admin decided to go forth with this BS. It is called ASSIMILATION.

2seaoat

First of all an EEOC complaint is started by the person who thought they were discriminated. They make a finding and can invoke a fine, but both parties can go to federal court and appeal the decision. However, as I suggested to you this is old law, and has nothing to do with Obama where the EEOC is basing their decision from a clear line of cases and prior administrative rulings. However, the black guy is the boogey man, so I am sure it does not matter a bit to you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum