Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Now Allow Someone's Religion to Tell us which Medicines We Can take ....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's another example of how fucked-up Amerika Inc. has become! Consider: if you're a Jehovah's Witness, no medicine is allowed.

I guess clitoral excision will be required if you work for al Jazzerra ...

And I've no doubt whatever that our Founding Fathers meant for religion to dictate the healing arts ....

Which is kind of strange, considering that according to the Bible, God apparently doesn't know what a liver or kidney does.

If we work at it, I'm sure we can evolve our own Theocratic Caliphate right here in Pensacola.

Herr Markle and his close associates Pace dog and Chrissy can tell us how to live our lives ...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey it's a free country...sorta...if you don't like your religion there's a lot to pick from...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey it's a free country...sorta...if you don't like your religion there's a lot to pick from...

Or laugh at.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Here's another example of how fucked-up Amerika Inc. has become!  Consider: if you're a Jehovah's Witness, no medicine is allowed.  

I guess clitoral excision will be required if you work for al Jazzerra  ...

And I've no doubt whatever that our Founding Fathers meant for religion to dictate the healing arts ....

Which is kind of strange, considering that according to the Bible, God apparently doesn't know what a liver or kidney does.  

If we work at it, I'm sure we can evolve our own Theocratic Caliphate right here in Pensacola.

Herr Markle and his close associates Pace dog and Chrissy can tell us how to live our lives ...

We Now Allow Someone's Religion to Tell us which Medicines We Can take .... Crazy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum