Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

But on the other hand, Hobby Lobby...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I've done my fair share of shopping at Hobby Lobby and, as with any other store in America, the labels on most items are stamped "made in China."

This article covers some of what I've been thinking regarding Hobby Lobby's stance on certain forms of birth control.

Why do they say about China and their stand on abortion?  Child labor?  Unfit living conditions and wages?

When you step out and claim things on the basis of "religious belief" it can get bogged down on that foundation that seems to be a good "stand."  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/01/hobby-lobby-christian_n_5545618.html

Name one store that has all its products made in the USA? Even Wal Mart gets most of their stuff from China. Gonna stop shopping there as well? Hobby Lobby can't control what the government of China does contrary to popular belief.

Your analogy misses by 1000 miles and doesn't even reek of logic whatsoever.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh and from a progressive minds view the next logical thing since you accept products from China is to abandon all morality and get in line with the rest...They can't do much about the Chinese government but they still have rights under this government or I should say the constitution.

Labels and you don't begin to know what I believe. How asinine.

I'm looking at this from a viewpoint of Hobby Lobby taking a stand for religious belief but it's OK for them to deal with China who could care less about religious belief and abort babies if the family is at their limit or it's not a boy.

Can one be objective without the categorization of the poster and then total dismissal of what is being said?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:Labels and you don't begin to know what I believe.  How asinine.

I'm looking at this from a viewpoint of Hobby Lobby taking a stand for religious belief but it's OK for them to deal with China who could care less about religious belief and abort babies if the family is at their limit or it's not a boy.

Can one be objective without the categorization of the poster and then total dismissal of what is being said?

What you are saying is simply the same old progressive pablum that always surfaces like scum on the Gulf whenever beliefs or morals are exercised. If you aren't perfect then why bother trying to being good at all? If you can't stop smoking completely then why just limit to a pack a day just go ahead and chain smoke ...

SheWrites wrote:Labels and you don't begin to know what I believe.  How asinine.

You can't even begin to connect the dots. "The gloves don't fit", as Johnny Cochran once stated in the OJ trial.

It's the bosses' business if you want him to pay for it and the boss doesn't believe in the morning or week after pill that kills formed fetuses. That is the difference. HL provides 16 forms of BC. They won't help you kill your child though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum