Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO KNEW! 'We did not know': 9 times the Obama administration was blindsided

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

The list just gets longer and longer.  Does this administration REALLY think everyone is so stupid as to believe their tales?

If ADMITEDLY they are this ignorant of the world happenings around them, how can they be relied on to keep us safe?  How can they be relied on about ANYTHING?

White House

'We did not know': 9 times the Obama administration was blindsided

Published June 19, 2014
·FoxNews.com

The unfolding sectarian violence in Iraq is just the latest crisis where the Obama administration seemingly has been caught off guard. From the Veterans Affairs scandal to Russia's swift annexation of Crimea, news of the world somehow keeps taking the commander-in-chief and his team by surprise.

The following is a refresher of major domestic and foreign policy developments that, apparently, were news to the White House.

1. Islamist militants gaining in Iraq

2. Russia's intervention in Ukraine

3. NSA spying on foreign leaders

4. VA waiting list scandal

5. IRS targeting scandal

6. HealthCare.gov failing

7. DOJ obtaining AP phone records

8. Fast and Furious scandal

9. Air Force One flyover in Manhattan

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/obama-administration-caught-by-surprise/?intcmp=latestnews

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Blah, blah, blah, blah.............

Spin away, Markle......

WHO KNEW!  'We did not know': 9 times the Obama administration was blindsided Spinne10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Does the sad, pathetic shill Markle REALLY think everyone is so stupid as to believe their tales?

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Does the sad, pathetic shill Markle REALLY think everyone is so stupid as to believe their tales?

Which one is NOT true?

2seaoat

The VA is a legitimate concern, but like a cat who claims to have nine lives......sorry......we only get one and the VA is legitimate. Mr. Markle has become disconnected from the real world. A good shill must give feedback to his handlers......he has to give them guidance and feedback, or credibility is entirely lost........but I did predict with certainty that Shill central realized they had a problem with that Obama lost the war that Bush and Cheney won it........and we should reengage and stop this horrible loss of withdrawing from our occupation a couple years ago.........way out of touch with reality. It is almost sad. They have ran out of make chit up hearings, and mid terms which were definitely going to go the Republican way in an off year election, may actually not be successful and the senate may be retained by the Democrats......incredible that shill central cannot tune into what is important to Americans.......but I guess they are paid to be tuned into special interests.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:The VA is a legitimate concern, but like a cat who claims to have nine lives......sorry......we only get one and the VA is legitimate.  Mr. Markle has become disconnected from the real world.  A good shill must give feedback to his handlers......he has to give them guidance and feedback, or credibility is entirely lost........but I did predict with certainty that Shill central realized they had a problem with that Obama lost the war that Bush and Cheney won it........and we should reengage and stop this horrible loss of withdrawing from our occupation a couple years ago.........way out of touch with reality.   It is almost sad.   They have ran out of make chit up hearings, and mid terms which were definitely going to go the Republican way in an off year election, may actually not be successful and the senate may be retained by the Democrats......incredible that shill central cannot tune into what is important to Americans.......but I guess they are paid to be tuned into special interests.

It's sadder than that, I'm afraid. I see a new post from Markle...then I google something related to that post...and what I see is an internet pile-on...a whole bunch of right-wing sites picking up the same theme...the gospel of the day, if you will. Leading up to the midterms, we'll see one theme of the day popping up on all the right-wing sites...then that theme will go away only to be replaced by the next talking point of the next day. Like rain, but with none of the freshness.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The VA is a legitimate concern, but like a cat who claims to have nine lives......sorry......we only get one and the VA is legitimate.  Mr. Markle has become disconnected from the real world.  A good shill must give feedback to his handlers......he has to give them guidance and feedback, or credibility is entirely lost........but I did predict with certainty that Shill central realized they had a problem with that Obama lost the war that Bush and Cheney won it........and we should reengage and stop this horrible loss of withdrawing from our occupation a couple years ago.........way out of touch with reality.   It is almost sad.   They have ran out of make chit up hearings, and mid terms which were definitely going to go the Republican way in an off year election, may actually not be successful and the senate may be retained by the Democrats......incredible that shill central cannot tune into what is important to Americans.......but I guess they are paid to be tuned into special interests.

Quite a word salad but, as ALWAYS you simply cannot refute anything I put in my posts because EVEN YOU know that are ALWAYS ACCURATE.

REALLY frustrating is it not?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think Seaoat's analogy here is absolutely correct.......

I am sure Markle will continue to ply us with cheap entertainment all the way through November....  
 Razz

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think Seaoat's analogy here is absolutely correct.......

I am sure Markle will continue to ply us with cheap entertainment all the way through November....  
 Razz

Not at all surprised that you consider the TRUTH and FACTS about this administration and other subjects to be "cheap entertainment".

Progressives have found it impossible to deny the massive scandals and mismanagement from this administration any longer. Rather than make fools of themselves trying, they now try to ridicule the facts and denigrate the poster and anything else in sight.

Keep up the good work folks. You're fun!

2seaoat

1. Islamist militants gaining in Iraq-who else would be gaining

2. Russia's intervention in Ukraine-has been going on for 15 years

3. NSA spying on foreign leaders- good policy

4. VA waiting list scandal- real problem which needs to be solved

5. IRS targeting scandal-baseless

6. HealthCare.gov failing-close to eight million signed up....success

7. DOJ obtaining AP phone records-nothing new

8. Fast and Furious scandal-started in prior administration

9. Air Force One flyover in Manhattan- you are kidding

this is pitiful shill central dribble.....tell them you are willing to take a pay cut if they would hire some better writers.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:1. Islamist militants gaining in Iraq-who else would be gaining

this is pitiful shill central dribble.....tell them you are willing to take a pay cut if they would hire some better writers.

I realize you have a low attention span.

Now carefully, which of the list of 9 did NOT start with the White House claiming they DID NOT KNOW anything about...[fill in the blank]. Or, straight out, the President saying...with a straight face no less, "I learned it like you did, from the news".

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...they now try to ridicule the facts and denigrate the poster and anything else in sight.....

WHO KNEW!  'We did not know': 9 times the Obama administration was blindsided Crying10

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Which one is NOT true?

They are ALL true.

Don't expect them to acknowledge it. Most of their responses to you these days is to slander, they don't really address the topic anymore.

Markle

Markle

Ti wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Which one is NOT true?

They are ALL true.

Don't expect them to acknowledge it. Most of their responses to you these days is to slander, they don't really address the topic anymore.

For the most part, the far left Progressives here have thrown in the towel with regard to trying to refute any of the posts about this administration's policies and doctrines.

Even THEY acknowledge it is unbelievably BAD news about the administration and they don't even try. All they can do is behave like little children in a playground calling names and shouting profanity. 2seaoat gave up weeks ago.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

Quite a word salad but, as ALWAYS you simply cannot refute anything I put in my posts because EVEN YOU know that are ALWAYS ACCURATE.

What's frustrating is that you can't even support your own positions...you just declare that everything you post is the truth. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you...or if you do, you have no conscience.

no stress

no stress

Razz
Run free lap dog!!!! You shouldnt be chained to seaoats nutsack like that! Its just cruel and inhumane!

Gunz wrote:

Razz
Run free lap dog!!!! You shouldnt be chained to seaoats nutsack like that! Its just cruel and inhumane!

lol! 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Ti wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Which one is NOT true?

They are ALL true.

For the most part, the far left Progressives here have thrown in the towel with regard to trying to refute any of the posts about this administration's policies and doctrines.

Even THEY acknowledge it is unbelievably BAD news about the administration and they don't even try.  All they can do is behave like little children in a playground calling names and shouting profanity.  2seaoat gave up weeks ago.

No one has thrown in the towel. This is the same strategy the GOP uses every time there's a Democrat in the White House. Attacking on every possible front...fabricating scandals out of thin air...playing CYA...you're predictable, Markle.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

What's frustrating is that you can't even support your own positions...you just declare that everything you post is the truth.  You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you...or if you do, you have no conscience.

And STILL...you boast that you have NOTHING! Keep up the good work.

I must admit, I do relish your desperation.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Gunz wrote:

Razz

WHO KNEW!  'We did not know': 9 times the Obama administration was blindsided Fuk_of10

I am glad you liked Seaoat's posting, too, Gunz.  Wink

no stress

no stress

Its cool Z. One day your nuts are going to drop and you'll be able to think for yourself. It's really liberating.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Gunz wrote:

Razz

WHO KNEW!  'We did not know': 9 times the Obama administration was blindsided Fuk_of10

I am glad you liked Seaoat's posting, too, Gunz.  Wink

Once again...my good friend ZVUGKTUBM has nothing but can't resist the urge to make like a little kid on a playground. Grow up you guys. When you get destroyed, at least admit you've been beaten.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

When you get destroyed, at least admit you've been beaten.

You first....

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:When you get destroyed, at least admit you've been beaten.

You first....

PLEASE, share with us all which of the following items were NOT met by a White House announcement saying that they learned about it from the news. Come on, which one?

1. Islamist militants gaining in Iraq-who else would be gaining

Take your time, we know you have nothing and that your only retort will be like a child in a playground.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Herr Markle does point out a number of failings of the current administration. The same could be said, of course, for the prior administration.

The one resounding conclusion of all this is: Amerika Inc. doesn't work anymore.

Get rid of the sponsors and give us back our government!

Screw Amerika Inc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum