Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something not right with our president

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

He doesn't save marines in Mexican jail, but makes sure the border is open to fill all those beds he has been holding open in the prison systems to the tune of billions of dollars..

Then he trades 5 extreme terrorist for a traitor

Doesn't get involved with much on Russia taking over the ukrain and yes people are dying there too.

now sends 275 ground troops to be target practice for ISIS to protect what THOUSANDS of people? That embassy is larger than the Vatican.

And now hes working with IRAN?

something is not right here. this man is a traitor and yall are not going to believe it till its too late.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The U.S. marine probably never wanted to be a ballet dancer or join the French Foreign Legion like Bergdahl. Of course the French Foreign Legion turned him down, the Coast Guard dismissed him and the army signed him up.  But he was worth the trade of 5 top Taliban officers and a money swap .

OK, I just had a thought.

it has been said that we sold militants weapons in Benghazi that went into Syria. I am watching a video showing the movement of ISIS.

it is possible and looks very possible Obama has armed this terrorist group

and now I am reading there are fresh attacks in that area too.

yes, sure Obama, the world has never less violent.

If there really is a antichrist, I would place a bet its Obama.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ignorance multiplied by ignorance = ignorance

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ti wrote:OK, I just had a thought.

it has been said that we sold militants weapons in Benghazi that went into Syria. I am watching a video showing the movement of ISIS.

There is no way to keep track of those weapons.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ti wrote:
And now hes working with IRAN?

And Lindsey Graham has the same position. It's the first time he's ever disagree with McCain. And the first time he's ever shared the same opinion as Obama.
Next they'll be telling us cats have started barking and dogs are meowing.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Why not? didn't the left want to put tracking devices on our guns? I am sure they have little rfids in them. Hell just about everything these days has rfids in them.

I don't care if I get called crazy here, what's new. Something is terribly wrong with this picture. and I am talking about the BIG picture, not all the little pieces we see overwhelming our frontal vision. The BIG picture fits and its a very scary picture.

Only a massive humanitarian need could bring about the final stages of a new world order ( run by whom? ) and it looks like whom ever has figured out how to achieve that goal. look around.

look from the north, south, west and east.... take a BIG long look at all the pieces.

http://usun.state.gov/briefing/statements/214066.htm

PkrBum wrote:http://usun.state.gov/briefing/statements/214066.htm

I'm not sure if we are on the edge of the cliff on just still breathing as we free fall towards the bottom of this plot.

This is so well designed that so few people could even possibly see the big picture that hope for survival of our nation is certainly gone.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Imagine that....nerve gas.

Saddam's own 2 sons used mustard gas on an entire village of people ( "non-existent" WMD" ). Later the WMD (nerve gas) was used on the people of Syria (under Obama's reign)

Bush said the WMD had been moved to Syria.  Of course, the press and the Democrats called him a  liar, an ignore the facts.

Ti wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Why not? didn't the left want to put tracking devices on our guns? I am sure they have little rfids in them. Hell just about everything these days has rfids in them.

I don't care if I get called crazy here, what's new. Something is terribly wrong with this picture. and I am talking about the BIG picture, not all the little pieces we see overwhelming  our frontal vision.  The BIG picture fits and its a very scary picture.

Only a massive humanitarian need could bring about the final stages of a new world order ( run by whom? ) and it looks like whom ever has figured out how to achieve that goal. look around.

look from the north, south, west and east.... take a BIG long look at all the pieces.

Something not right with our president Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk4oiLqkeDkmpG8HbXJzWtko0UpOt1Hm2QsIu3y5O3ZRh_zT_Orw

It's easy to fry an RFID if it's not in a piece of electronics... or even if it's in if you know where it is and what you're doing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwqMKf7r7Xg

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum