Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Critics Invent Absurd New Explanation For Iraq War

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PPACA you asked , Did they move it all secretly.....

A steady convoy of trucks from Iraq into Syria was picked up and monitored on 
satellite imagery, just before the U.S. invasion.  This imagery was received by NORAD.....Cheyenne Mountain 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The invasion of Iraq was a huge policy mistake.

Yep. Egg on lots of faces......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:PPACA you asked , Did they move it all secretly.....

A steady convoy of trucks from Iraq into Syria was picked up and monitored on 
satellite imagery, just before the U.S. invasion.  This imagery was received by NORAD.....Cheyenne Mountain 

Then I guess Bush attacked the wrong country. It figures.....

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:BRDNH2O,

Anytime our politicians tell you that,  we have the proof that their wanting to "give freedom" to people is just empty rhetoric.
If our politicians were motivated by "giving freedom" to people,  they would have already invaded and occupied North Korea.  And would have especially done it when the North Korean dictators detonated a nuke.  Which by the way is the 2nd thing our politicians always run their mouths about.  They're saying they will bomb Iran if it even gets close to having a nuke.  But nobody gave a shit about North Korea detonating one AND THEN demonstrating they have a missile to carry the damn thing.

Don't believe anything they tell you.  

You certainly should try keeping abreast of the current news, it won't cure all your credibility issues but it would help you to not look so foolish.

From ABC NEWS

US Open To Cooperating With Iran on Iraq, Kerry Says

By Ali Weinberg
Jun 16, 2014 9:16am

The United States and Iran may find themselves unlikely allies in the fight against Sunni extremists in Iraq, Secretary of State John Kerry indicated today.

Kerry said the United States would be willing to work with Iran on ways to stem the progress of ISIS, the militant army whose formal name is the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

“We’re open to discussions,” Kerry said during an interview with Yahoo News’ Katie Couric . “I think we might be open to any constructive process that could minimize the violence, hold Iraq together, the integrity of the country, and eliminate the presence of outside terrorist forces.”

Iranian President Hassan said over the weekend that Iran is willing to help Iraq if asked and that is also open to cooperating with the U.S. on Iraq.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/06/us-open-to-cooperating-with-iran-on-iraq-kerry-says/

By the way, Iran is on the State Departments own state sponsors of terrorism list.

President Barack Hussein Obama CANNOT talk and negotiate with Republicans but he is thrilled to death to talk and negotiate with Muslim Terrorists.

Joanimaroni is currently on your ignore list.

LOL

BRDNH2O wrote:Joanimaroni is currently on your ignore list.

LOL

LOL day 4, 2 people down. talk about a person who loves to stifle freedom of speech and is obviously a weakling.

It appears that this person will have all people with opposing thoughts block before the end of the month at this rate. Guess he can be a cheer leader like Z for the left LOL

Markle

Markle

BRDNH2O wrote:BRDNH2O, Bob, ppaca, you really need to read more than The Nation and DailyKOS.

Mr. Markle.

Don't try to tell me what I read when you don't know what you're talking about.  It hasn't taken long to realize you lack even rudimentary ethics.  A steady stream of lies, misinformation, obfuscation, and personal attacks.

Sorry but it is obvious from all your posts, and the other Progressives here, that you are desperate and will now spread whatever your masters tell you to say and they caution you about reading the facts and truth from any other source. That is YOUR problem, NOT mine.

Obama Critics Invent Absurd New Explanation For Iraq War - Page 2 Socratestoo

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:Rolling Eyes

Stupid has no bounds.

Mt. Markle.

Horse shit.  You're not even close to honest about damned near anything.

Thank God your demographic are dropping like flies on the sill.  The nation will survive by attrition, so blabber on.

And yes, I will ignore the hell outta you from now on.  I do not give a shit what you post, and certainly don't respect your opinion.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:BRDNH2O, Bob, ppaca, you really need to read more than The Nation and DailyKOS.

As you ALL well know, Saddam Hussein had over two years to move his chemical weapons and other WMD's out of Iraq.  We are now moving WMD's out of Syria where they have been used on their own citizens.

We also secretly moved 550 metric tonnes of yellowcake from Iraq for storage in Canada.

[...]

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going?  How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President?  Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities.  Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Is45Jwqizc

So they moved all that shit secretly? How the hell do you know about it then? They sit around all day at the home discussing these theory's? I don't have to read any present day publication's to know there has never been peace and never will be in our life time.

You are just WAY to easy. You should consult with some of your other Progressive friends and socks here. If they're honest, and there is one, maybe two, who know that if I post something or even allude to something such as the yellowcake, I have the FACTS to back it up, not like the Progressives.

I take it that you're at least aware that something intended to be secret, may be leaked and a mission AFTER it was completed is not longer secret. For example, the killing of Osama bin Laden.

As for your ignorance about the move of yellowcake from Iraq to Canada. Again you have been reading only The Nation, DailyKOS and a few others. BROADEN your horizons.

From NBC NEWS

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

updated 7/5/2008 6:57:12 PM ET

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

What's now left is the final and complicated push to clean up the remaining radioactive debris at the former Tuwaitha nuclear complex about 12 miles south of Baghdad — using teams that include Iraqi experts recently trained in the Chernobyl fallout zone in Ukraine.

Read more: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25546334/

As for your statement "Never been any peace." That too is false and this administration even took credit for that peace. PLEASE, widen your horizons!

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."
- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

You are a magnificent foil!

Markle

Markle

BRDNH2O wrote:Mt. Markle.

Horse shit.  You're not even close to honest about damned near anything.

Thank God your demographic are dropping like flies on the sill.  The nation will survive by attrition, so blabber on.

And yes, I will ignore the hell outta you from now on.  I do not give a shit what you post, and certainly don't respect your opinion.

Obama Critics Invent Absurd New Explanation For Iraq War - Page 2 Socratestoo

If I understand your childish profanities about demographics and such, why do you suppose President Barack Hussein Obama's polling numbers keep dropping like a rock?

Markle

Markle

LOL

Not nearly as open minded as you, and the other Progressives profess to be are you? As shown in studies, Progressives are far less likely to read, view or consider views other than their own than are Conservatives.

WOW, that's a shock! (Sarcasm)

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The truth is, we went to war in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistam

Because the people in power thought there were profits to be made.

Reality!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It is funny to see poster Markle accuse OTHERS of being shills........ Razz

Ti wrote:

LOL

LOL day 4, 2 people down. talk about a person who loves to stifle freedom of speech and is obviously a weakling.

It appears that this person will have all people with opposing thoughts block before the end of the month at this rate. Guess he can be a cheer leader like Z for the left LOL

Obama Critics Invent Absurd New Explanation For Iraq War - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaPSvudlVZ7Gd6Bp_rXKDaWlvepiQonDmZ67CC3e1YZjWckf2j

It might be three. I think he's had me on ignore since before day 1 was over.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEzbFxEbB8

Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It is funny to see poster Markle accuse OTHERS of being shills........ Razz

Show me where I did that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum