Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Open Bubba's playing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/12/2014, 1:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Go Bubba.

2U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/12/2014, 3:06 pm

Not from Escambia County

3U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/12/2014, 4:21 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I know......Santa Rosa.

4U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/12/2014, 4:38 pm

2seaoat

Watson is great for Golf. Tiger was great, and Watson adds to the interest in Golf.........I love that the good old boys and the wall they built around their little fiefdoms have been to an extent kicked down by the likes of Tiger and Bubba. A beautiful thing. When I see Watson, I see raw honesty and talent.

5U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/12/2014, 8:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

+6 yikes!

6U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/12/2014, 10:36 pm

Lol... You never know what he's going to do. Damn he's entertaining... and great for the game imo.

7U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/14/2014, 9:16 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bubba was even on Friday.....he may not make the cut.

8U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/14/2014, 9:19 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

No,.he didn't make the cut.

9U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/14/2014, 9:47 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:+6 yikes!

The pros have their bad days and good days just like all of us.  But overall my average is about identical to my bowling score,  about 120.

10U.S. Open Bubba's playing Empty Re: U.S. Open Bubba's playing 6/14/2014, 10:02 am

Sal

Sal

A nice walk in the park ruined. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum