Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the outcome of ten years and a trillion dollars and 4000 american lives sacrificied with the neocon war in Iraq?

+7
Markle
Wordslinger
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
gatorfan
Hospital Bob
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Sal wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Well look at that.  PkrBum is once again at a loss for words when it is time to go deeper than a one-line interjection.  

Are glibertarians unable to articulate their beliefs, are embarrassed to articulate them?

Lol... does it ever feel funny having to ignore my point and question to try to frame it in a way you can ideologically accept?

Here it is again... just so you know what you're ignoring too:

" The tax revenues began to rise a couple of years into the tax cuts... but there were other currency interventions that told the real story of what bush was willing to do in order to artificially bounce the economy out of the dot com crash and 9/11.

And I'm not even talking about the patriot act assault on our rights and liberty... I'm referring to the federal reserve interest rate manipulations. It goes largely unnoticed and certainly garners no blame in our current situation... but I think it was the fuse.

Look at the results... follow the money as they say... what will be the most likely outcome in the end game?

The fed holds almost FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS of our debt... what happens if interest rates become volatile?

Something else you might want to ask yourself... where did that four trillion dollars we owe the fed come from?"

What is the outcome of ten years and a trillion dollars and 4000 american lives sacrificied with the neocon war in Iraq? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWsVV2GjU4rUoEshiEv9ZgUpLKuVRChH5QrQ8gXBP5S5Hppvo-vQ

When other countries, or anybody, will no longer borrow the United States money to keep things going the end result will make the Great Depression look like a recession and it'll last a lot longer.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNo0cGi1xZU

Smile 

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:The tax revenues began to rise a couple of years into the tax cuts... but there were other currency interventions that told the real story of what bush was willing to do in order to artificially bounce the economy out of the dot com crash and 9/11.

Tax revenues generally rise every year unless we're cutting taxes or in a recession; and tax rate stimulus doesn't require "a couple of years" to take effect. It is immediate. As soon as the rates are changed, people have more money to spend in the economy. When Bush cut taxes, tax revenues fell off a cliff. They didn't rise again until we stopped cutting taxes.

Also, monetary policy is controlled by the central bank, not the president.

PkrBum wrote:And I'm not even talking about the patriot act assault on our rights and liberty... I'm referring to the federal reserve interest rate manipulations. It goes largely unnoticed and certainly garners no blame in our current situation... but I think it was the fuse.

Yes, the central bank uses the interest rate as a means of stimulating the economy in times contraction or some other economic disturbance.  How is that a fuse?  And to what?

PkrBum wrote:Look at the results... follow the money as they say... what will be the most likely outcome in the end game?

The fed holds almost FOUR TRILLION DOLLARS of our debt... what happens if interest rates become volatile?

Will they?  Why?  

What happens when the economy collapses and we continue to see job loss beyond 2009?

What happens when we see runaway inflation as a result of quantitative easing?

For years we've been hearing tales from wide-eyed libertarians about all the doom and destruction that awaited us post 2009.   And by "tales", I mean "rhetorical questions".  None of it panned out.

2seaoat

For years we've been hearing tales from wide-eyed libertarians about all the doom and destruction that awaited us post 2009. And by "tales", I mean "rhetorical questions". None of it panned out.

Amen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum