Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Rocket) Bob rides 3.2 miles on one of Pensacolas oldest bicycles

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bob rode almost the entire Navy Point MUP this am. At one point there was a slight hill causing Bob to jump out of the saddle and grind up the hill like Lance Armstrong(sans dope). It was fun. Just a note to say "Thanks" Mr Bob.
Good ride for a 60s era single speed vintage bicycle..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You forgot to mention one thing, Ichi. How when we were at what I'm beginning to think is the most picturesque waterfront scene in the area, at the spot where the water wraps around the point, that when we sat down on the park bench to take a breather, lo and behold a single Blue Angel flew right by us at slow speed with smoke on. Right at that very time.
Almost spooky.

It is a great place to live.  All you have to do is look. I told you I had pull. I got you a special show. LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nowhere else in the world does anyone live where they can often look up in the sky and watch one of the world's dozen or so best airplane pilots flying a plane.  And you didn't have to see it with 50,000 other people.
Oh but we got that too,  several times a year.

The self-described "big cities" might have the NFL and the MLB and the FCC and the MLK.  
But they aint none of em got that.

I'm envious.  Razz 

Chrissy wrote:I'm envious.  Razz 

You are signed up for the next tour. But you already know about it.  Razz 

2seaoat

You forgot to mention one thing, Ichi. How when we were at what I'm beginning to think is the most picturesque waterfront scene in the area, at the spot where the water wraps around the point, that when we sat down on the park bench to take a breather, lo and behold a single Blue Angel flew right by us at slow speed with smoke on. Right at that very time.
Almost spooky.

Bob they scrambled the Blue Angels when they learned you were riding a bike and death was imminent. That lone jet was the missing man formation, and now the government is stuck with the 68k fuel bill for a Viet Nam draft dodger......miscommunication at its best.

Mr Ichi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I'm envious.  Razz 

You are signed up for the next tour.    But you already know about it.  Razz 

Hold onto that deal.

My son surprised me and came a month earlier and I couldn't take vacation now. He was actually in that area today on his way back to Wisconsin showing his fiancé where we used to live.

But I am still planning on coming before the end of the year. I just don't have a date yet as to when I can get off work for a week.

But I am holding you to that promise.  Razz 

All is good. The ride/walks are getting popular. See ya when ever you get here....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

Bob they scrambled the Blue Angels when they learned you were riding a bike and death was imminent.   That lone jet was the missing man formation, and now the government is stuck with the 68k fuel bill for a PROUD TO BE Viet Nam draft dodger BECAUSE OF THE PICTURE YOU SEE BELOW......miscommunication at its best.

{post edited for full accuracy}

(Rocket) Bob rides 3.2 miles on one of Pensacolas oldest bicycles Bush_VietnamPM_06.08

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum