Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo, buy me this house

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Teo, buy me this house Empty Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 9:47 pm

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/19340694/2012/08/22/converted-missile-silo-home-for-sale

flower

2Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 9:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:http://www.nbc-2.com/story/19340694/2012/08/22/converted-missile-silo-home-for-sale

flower

I love it. They have a lot of those silos for sale. That is one that they really did right though. A real paranoia palace....I will settle for my little hole in the ground when the duck and cover comes...It will serve as a dual purpose bunker/ grave depending on how close the blast is.

3Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:16 pm

wait... i thght we were supposed to get two or three years of sex before you got a house?

4Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:35 pm

Wait a minute, Teo. Is that hole in the ground big enough for us all? I'm counting on you to provide us shelter. I'll provide the tequila and Chrissy can provide the whine. Razz

I got a friend that has a couple of trackhoes. We can dig that hole as big as we need to get it. The little one can be moved with his F-350. The big one costs him a grand to move, but we don't need to bury a gymnasium anyway.

5Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:39 pm

if things turn ugly... i've got a sailboat that'll stay afloat... but be warned i plan on inviting dreamy and we get the front birth.

6Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Aw shucks it's just a 12X12 underground room I am in the process of concreting in IF it ever stops raining....I may not finish in time so I'll just join you all on the beach for a blast...party.

7Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey Bob's got a buddy in Georgia with a bunker already built. We can just rent us an old school bus sing partridge family songs and run up there if we get enough notice....Teo, buy me this house Part034

8Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:48 pm

PkrBum wrote:if things turn ugly... i've got a sailboat that'll stay afloat... but be warned i plan on inviting dreamy and we get the front birth.

I still have that damn 46-foot trawler yacht we can go in. Two bedrooms, two heads, kitchen, salon, bathtub, washer & dryer & dishwasher.

9Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey Bob's got a buddy in Georgia with a bunker already built. We can just rent us an old school bus sing partridge family songs and run up there if we get enough notice....Teo, buy me this house Part034

Kumbaya!

10Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:52 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Teo, buy me this house Part0310
Come on get happy !

11Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:54 pm

Maybe we can steal one of those goofy trucks they use on the tornado chaser series.

12Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
PkrBum wrote:if things turn ugly... i've got a sailboat that'll stay afloat... but be warned i plan on inviting dreamy and we get the front birth.

I still have that damn 46-foot trawler yacht we can go in. Two bedrooms, two heads, kitchen, salon, bathtub, washer & dryer & dishwasher.

That sounds like a winner...what would be the charge for safe passage captain...let's go to skull Island I always wanted to wrestle King Kong best 2 outta 3.

13Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 10:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Teo, buy me this house Part0310
Come on get happy !

Speaking of the Partridge family, I always had a crush on Susan Dey.... Ooooo, hot tamale!

14Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 11:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yomama wrote:

That sounds like a winner...what would be the charge for safe passage captain...let's go to skull Island I always wanted to wrestle King Kong best 2 outta 3.

Well, the one good fuel tank I have left holds 350 gallons of diesel. Fill that and I'll even take you to treasure island so you can greet Long John Silver... Aaaaarrrr!

15Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 11:05 pm

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Well, the one good fuel tank I have left holds 350 gallons of diesel. Fill that and I'll even take you to treasure island so you can greet Long John Silver... Aaaaarrrr!

i could pull the entire lot of you with a favorable trade... three sheets to the wind..!!

16Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 11:08 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yomama wrote:

i could pull the entire lot of you with a favorable trade... three sheets to the wind..!!

Hey we could be pirates....I know where BUSH LIVES IN Paraguay.

17Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 11:15 pm

that may be our only chance... can we arm wrestle for dreamy? the front birth is non-negotiable.

18Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 11:16 pm

PkrBum wrote:i could pull the entire lot of you with a favorable trade... three sheets to the wind..!!

That sounds about right... Main, genny, and spinnaker?

I have a sailboat too.. It's a latine-rigged 13 footer. I took bob out on it a couple of weeks back. I tacked and he ducked the boom and wound up laying with his back in the foot well area. He laid there for a few minutes in a little water and it looked mighty uncomfortable. When I told him he could enjoy it better up on the deck, he said he thought that I wanted him to lay in the bilge.

What kind of sailboat do you have Pkrbum?

19Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/22/2012, 11:22 pm

Yomama wrote:
PkrBum wrote:i could pull the entire lot of you with a favorable trade... three sheets to the wind..!!

That sounds about right... Main, genny, and spinnaker?

I have a sailboat too.. It's a latine-rigged 13 footer. I took bob out on it a couple of weeks back. I tacked and he ducked the boom and wound up laying with his back in the foot well area. He laid there for a few minutes in a little water and it looked mighty uncomfortable. When I told him he could enjoy it better up on the deck, he said he thought that I wanted him to lay in the bilge.

What kind of sailboat do you have Pkrbum?

lol... i can picture that scene exactly. it's an old irving with the sea keel... she's a good girl.

20Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/23/2012, 1:45 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey Bob's got a buddy in Georgia with a bunker already built. We can just rent us an old school bus sing partridge family songs and run up there if we get enough notice.
It has 12 bunks in it, but only enough for he, his wife and his children and their families.
It's 20x20 with 8"thick reinforced concrete for the ceiling, floor and walls.
It was installed into a hillside with a barn in front of it to disguise it. There's a hidden door in the back of the barn which leads to a vault door to enter the bunker.

21Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/23/2012, 7:44 am

Yomama wrote:Wait a minute, Teo. Is that hole in the ground big enough for us all? I'm counting on you to provide us shelter. I'll provide the tequila and Chrissy can provide the whine. Razz

I got a friend that has a couple of trackhoes. We can dig that hole as big as we need to get it. The little one can be moved with his F-350. The big one costs him a grand to move, but we don't need to bury a gymnasium anyway.

I'm sure I could be useful for something other than whine Razz

22Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/23/2012, 9:22 am

Chrissy8 wrote:I'm sure I could be useful for something other than whine Razz

I was wondering when you were gonna catch that.

Other uses? Lessee, yeah we could use somebody to do the laundry, cooking, and the dishes Razz

23Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/23/2012, 12:19 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
Yomama wrote:Wait a minute, Teo. Is that hole in the ground big enough for us all? I'm counting on you to provide us shelter. I'll provide the tequila and Chrissy can provide the whine. Razz

of that i have no doubt... pirat

24Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/23/2012, 3:06 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

of that i have no doubt... pirat

pkr, can I get a idea of what that might be? yomamma has me as the slave.

yomamma, I have just the dish to prepare for you. Twisted Evil

25Teo, buy me this house Empty Re: Teo, buy me this house 8/23/2012, 5:13 pm

Chrissy8 wrote: yomamma has me as the slave.

yomamma, I have just the dish to prepare for you. Twisted Evil

I was just thinking about what was women's work Razz Razz Razz

Okay, I'll do the cooking. I prefer doing that anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum