Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something for all of us who like political humor.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is a remarkable story. I hope you'll watch it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jon-stewart-of-egypt-bassem-youssef/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The follow-up piece...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jon-stewart-bids-farewell-to-egyptian-comic/

At the end of the interview,  Stewart sums it all up with this.

Stewart,  thinking about Yousseff's safety, has advised him "I've said to him on many occasions,  you know Dubai would be a great place to do your show"

Yousseff's response:  "No,  I do the show from Cairo.  That's where I live.  That's my home.  That's where I do the show"

Watching that sure does remind me of all the many times I've heard people here say "if you don't like the politicians in power now,  then you need to leave this country and go somewhere else".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Me too,  Chrissy.  But it looks like me and you are the only ones who watched it.  You can lead those partisan horses to water,  but you can't make em drink it.

What's funny about the Harrison Ford bit is the sheer hypocrisy.  I love it when anybody sticks pins in that,  conservative, liberal who cares.

Bob wrote:Me too,  Chrissy.  But it looks like me and you are the only ones who watched it.  You can lead those partisan horses to water,  but you can't make em drink it.

What's funny about the Harrison Ford bit is the sheer hypocrisy.  I love it when anybody sticks pins in that,  conservative, liberal who cares.

Bob, I always knew I was sorta invisible here, but this takes the cake. I cant even see or remember me replying to you on this post. LOL

I tried to watch the jon stewart of Egypt but the vid wont load, nor will the damn related vids. Ill have to take your word for it.

Oh and I know what you are trying to do and ive said this before is that if I tried to hate everything that was left, Id have very little entertainment. Im fairly moderate to stuff like that. I mean I spent money to see a Cher concert, how liberal is that LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No actually I think what happened is my senility got to me, chrissy. Somehow I thought you were talking about the "conservative tv show" thread.
So that's why my reply made no sense. lol

Bob wrote:No actually I think what happened is my senility got to me, chrissy.  Somehow I thought you were talking about the "conservative tv show" thread.
So that's why my reply made no sense.  lol

bob, the problem is it made sense. At first I thought wth, he's reading my mind LOL

Ill try to watch it on my phone tomorrow. I enjoy humor. We need a little bit more of it here. So I'll participate. Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum