Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess Bush gets his north american union. :(

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Damn Him. I damn him for this!

It's not just Bush, the whole government is complicit.
We're going to be a third world country because the third world that procreates 3x faster than the rest of America is moving here.

We don't have the money to pay for services for the current crop of illegals
and current citizens. I guess Obama will just print more to keep it all going. We will be balkanized by these groups streaming here now. The feds won't enforce the border laws, but we will have our pckets dug into to pay for these folks, especially kids, who will not make any impact but a negative one on the economy for years to come.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Whatever a politician's stance is on wetbacks depends on how many greasers are his voting constituents.
For example, if he's a republican and conservative in Texas, he's pro wetback because he needs the greaser vote.

Yep it's the whole lot Of them

They must go

I suggest supporting the tea party they are the only ones willing to close the borders

If not kiss America good bye

If there is even a chance left to save it at this point

We have all been sold out

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I went to the first local tea party rally held in front of University mall,  chrissy.
I held out hope that it was going to be something new and different and good for the country.

But over time,  I took off the rose colored glasses and began to see what it was.  I began to see that it was being taken over by the limbaughs and hannitys and the rest of the radio talk show hosts.  And I couldn't stomach what they turned it into.

Bob there is not one political party I believe in 100%

I think you know that by now

But something has to be done with what is going on

The only other choice is a revolution

And bobyou have got to stop worrying what letter is behind people's names even rush gets stuff right sometimes just look at the evidence and go from there

What is going on at our border right now is being done illegally and on purpose

People are going to have to stand up and say enough while we still can

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: even rush gets stuff right sometimes

so did hitler

I am powerless to change anything about immigration or anything else we see on television, chrissy.
So I think it's best if I just try to interact with the people I know and save my real energy for that. The rest of it is just a wrestling match and even if I had a choice of wrestlers to watch if you've seen one wrestler you've pretty much seen them all.

Our govt has completely morphed to either avoiding entirely or doing a half-assed job of it's actual responsibilities.

Yea team..!!

2seaoat

Immigration of any kind is good economics for America. The xenophobic haters did not like the Irish, Germans, Poles, italians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Eastern Europeans, but was not the National anthem at last night's NBA final game a beautiful thing. The haters can keep on hating, but America is getting stronger. I would gladly trade Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi to Canada for three of their provinces, or trade with Mexico for the Yucatan for those three countries.......how great could this nation become without the anchor we drag.....stupid is usually not geographic, but there is an exception to every rule.

Which Americans us all this illegal immigration good for seaoat?

Good for the businesses who can get cheaper labor?

Good for the gov because they can add so many more propel to the gov tit giving them even more power over our daily lives?

Or good for the working citizen?

Hint. It's not the last option

2seaoat wrote:Immigration of any kind is good economics for America.  The xenophobic haters did not like the Irish, Germans, Poles, italians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, and Eastern Europeans, but was not the National anthem at last night's NBA final game a beautiful thing.   The haters can keep on hating, but America is getting stronger.  I would gladly trade Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi to Canada for three of their provinces, or trade with Mexico for the Yucatan for those three countries.......how great could this nation become without the anchor we drag.....stupid is usually not geographic, but there is an exception to every rule.

Stronger? We are 17 trillion in debt dork. Out stock market is overinflated in value awaiting the next bubble to pop. Most of that coming in the last 66 months of your hero and his administration. We DON'T have the money to provide services for this influx of mainly children. We don't have the money to provide services for this influx of adults who are showing up either. The kids are going to cost the most. Educational and health services for these kids won't be free and I'd like for you to explain to me where the money will come from to pay for it? Where will the money come from to pay for teachers competent and certified to bring these kids up to speed academically so we won't have 20-21 year old in high schools across the country? Yep, Obama is going to spread the pain here redistributing everyone's income to pay for all of this nonsense. These same people are bringing communicable diseases we normally have a huge control over with a healthy population. These people are not healthy. You don't care because your days here are ended, but you should care for your own kids and grandkids...but you don't. You lived your life in an America that wasn't overwhelmed with people showing up for free stuff. I hope you live long enough to see the chaos the COWH is creating.

We already have one of the most liberal and generous immigration systems in the world... people from all over want to do immigrate here every year. It isn't fair to allow such a small sample such easy and illegal access that so many others covet.

Perhaps a better idea for this leftist generosity should be sent to mexico to improve their desperate plight.

Send Checks to:

Mexican Govt
c/o Drug and Human Smuggling Cartels
17.5 Trillion Corruption Way
Mexico City, Mexico

PkrBum wrote:We already have one of the most liberal and generous immigration systems in the world... people from all over want to do immigrate here every year. It isn't fair to allow such a small sample such easy and illegal access that so many others covet.

Perhaps a better idea for this leftist generosity should be sent to mexico to improve their desperate plight.

Send Checks to:

Mexican Govt  
c/o Drug and Human Smuggling Cartels
17.5 Trillion Corruption Way
Mexico City, Mexico

LOl classic pkr

our gov is purposely doing this to us. Its sort of like a punishment for not giving him what he wants as far as amnesty goes.

Flood the country with thousands, hundreds of thousands illegal aliens till the other side gives. This is exactly what's going on.

2seaoat

Flood the country with thousands, hundreds of thousands illegal aliens till the other side gives. This is exactly what's going on.

I suppose your ancestors who came to this country for opportunity and flooded this nation, just were lucky that real Americans did not stop them from coming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum