Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well over 7,000 years ago (before God invented the earth) Man killed the Mammoth off.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider the extinction of the Wooly Mammoth -- which happened long before the alleged Noah's ark.

It appears God doesn't know what he's doing ...

http://news.yahoo.com/humans-blamed-extinction-mammoths-mastodons-giant-sloths-230217240.html

I had to think whether this belongs in General Discussion or Politics ... you tell me!

oh wow, what a load of caca. Ive seen better research papers out of high school.

I don't have time to debate this now but a person would have to be extremely anti-human and desperate to deny that climate from the past and future didnt have any great effect on our environment and species.

This mingled, patchwork of holy crap is just that, a 10th graders version of lets blame man and set the stage to ignore the normal effects of the earths normal warming and cooling cycles.

Last edited by Chrissy on 6/4/2014, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops left off a very important word :didn't Lol)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If we even entertain the possibility that man did something to hurt the Earth,  then we've given in totally to enlightened liberal progressivism.
The only conservative way to understand it is whatever the Holy Bible says about it.
And if anyone even suggests that it could have been done any way other than is found in God's word,  then he's just been brainwashed by liberal progressive college professors who have only one goal in life and that's to get obama elected so he'll put us under Sharia Law.
We all need to rise up and listen to WEBY and get pissed.  That's the only way we can defeat these commies and muslims and atheists.  
In other words, we need to get mad about what happened 140,000 years ago because nothing happened more than 6000 years ago.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Then again there's another way to look at this. Man is a sinner. He sinned in the garden of eden and he's sinned ever since. He lives a life of sin.
So it stands to reason that he would kill off the wooly mammoths and everything else he gets his hands on.

Save the planet kill the humans

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:Save the planet kill the humans

Rush Limbaugh is the only one with any conservative smarts. He says the Earth is big and humans are small so there's no fucking way humans can do anything to hurt the Earth and to believe anything else is just mindless liberal progressivism.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Consider the extinction of the Wooly Mammoth -- which happened long before the alleged Noah's ark.

It appears God doesn't know what he's doing ...

http://news.yahoo.com/humans-blamed-extinction-mammoths-mastodons-giant-sloths-230217240.html

I had to think whether this belongs in General Discussion or Politics ... you tell me!

There isn't a BS forum?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum