Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama turned down $50 million donation to his favorite charity to show his birth certificate

+2
boards of FL
KarlRove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.westernjournalism.com/reason-obama-turned-50-million-might-just-make-birther/

Business tycoon and outspoken Barack Obama critic Donald Trump seems surer than ever that the president has something to hide about his past. After initially offering to make a $5 million donation in Obama’s name if he would simply release his records, Trump acknowledged recently that he subsequently increased that proposal by a factor of 10.

Still, he said during a National Press Club appearance, Obama declined to take him up on it.

“I offered him a tremendous amount of money just to show,” Trump explained, noting that he was only interested in determining Obama’s place of birth.

The refusal, he explained, just raises further questions.

“Why didn’t the man take $5 million for his favorite charity?” he asked. “Then what wasn’t reported by the presses, sometimes just prior to the expiration date of that offer, I raised the offer to $50 million.”

Discussing the issue with ABC interviewer Jonathan Karl, Trump grew indignant at the host’s dismissal of his claims.

“What, does that make me not serious?” he inquired. “I think that resonated with a lot of people.”

boards of FL

boards of FL

BENGHAZI!!!!11

KarlRove

KarlRove

Not

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Not

WARNING!!

SOCK PUPPET ALERT!!!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Imagine that...you're making this too easy.

Obama turned down $50 million donation to his favorite charity to show his birth certificate Pope_donald

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PaceDog and/or his Sock will be carping about Obama's birth certificate all the way until the President leaves office on January 20, 2017.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Trump could not get liquid 20 million let alone 50 million. He was doing tv because he was broke.....sure he has assets mostly upside down....let's see trump put 50 million in a bank......even for a day.......not going to happen. He skates on his partner's capital and his name.....the magic is gone.

2seaoat wrote:Trump could not get liquid 20 million let alone 50 million.  He was doing tv because he was broke.....sure he has assets mostly upside down....let's see trump put 50 million in a bank......even for a day.......not going to happen.   He skates on his partner's capital and his name.....the magic is gone.

Envy much?

2seaoat

Envy Donald Trump......you have to be joking. He is bozo the clown. He has screwed up his father's real estate and is a cartoon. I envy Trump about as much as I envy other cartoon characters like casper the ghost......although it would be cool to walk through a wall, but Trump being taken seriously and Casper the ghost do have something in common......there is no visible brain activity. Trump is a smart man always trying to self promote.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Definitely some envy.

Nope, Seaoat actually has Trump pegged. He "floats", but not like a butterfly. Remember when he called a debate and nobody came...oh, that's right, Newt came. They called a quorum.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Clearly Trump and Pacedog have one thing in common: They're both old white men who hate black Americans.

Reality.

2seaoat wrote:Trump could not get liquid 20 million let alone 50 million.  He was doing tv because he was broke.....sure he has assets mostly upside down....let's see trump put 50 million in a bank......even for a day.......not going to happen.   He skates on his partner's capital and his name.....the magic is gone.

You are a idiot.

Donald Trump
Net Worth
$4 Billion
$0 | 0%
As of 5/30/2014 @ 11:30PM *

http://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum