Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Males under attack, sexually destroyed by chemicals...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://vimeo.com/15346778

The Disappearing Male

"We are conducting a vast toxicological experiment in which our children and our children's children are the experimental subjects." Dr. Herbert Needleman

The Disappearing Male is about one of the most important, and least publicized, issues facing the human species: the toxic threat to the male reproductive system.

sperm count in college males is 50 percent of their fathers and 85 percent of that 50 percent is abnormal.

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-disappearing-male-a-pinch-of-science-a-pound-of-speculation/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Kerry calls out FDA for not testing the effects of chemicals properly..

Kerry says: Studies are biased from the companies themselves...

Looks like one of your own says you are an idiot Boards...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Kerry says: Studies are biased from the companies themselves...

Interesting. And what is your "documentary" based on?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:

Interesting.  And what is your "documentary" based on?

Independent evaluation...it takes a whole 45 minutes to watch so I understand if you can't stop playing Video games long enough to watch it...

Watch Kerrys discussion it's not as long...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Independent evaluation...it takes a whole 45 minutes to watch so I understand if you can't stop playing Video games long enough to watch it...

But the claims made in the video aren't supported by any facts.

One more time for TEO: http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-disappearing-male-a-pinch-of-science-a-pound-of-speculation/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

One more time for TEO: http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-disappearing-male-a-pinch-of-science-a-pound-of-speculation/

You are too biased yourself to watch the congressional findings video...so are the chemical companies...trust them, if you have a son he's trusting you...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You are too biased yourself to watch the congressional findings video...so are the chemical companies...trust them, if you have a son he's trusting you...

The congressional findings video doesn't change the fact that your documentary isn't supported by facts. The conditions that your video claims are present aren't actually present. So it follows that the causes of those non existent conditions also do not exist.

That said, I need to discuss something with you, TEO. I'm concerned about your broken arm. I think it may have been caused by the Great Value brand aluminum that you use for your tinfoil hat.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hopefully other people are smarter and less trusting of chemical companies...they will out live you easily...hey check your beer for formaldehyde...

boards of FL

boards of FL

Seriously though. I'm planning on filming a documentary about your broken arm and how it was caused by Great Value aluminum foil. When would be a good time for us to meet up so that we start filming? I'll need to get some shots of your cast and whatnot for a few scenes.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:Seriously though.  I'm planning on filming a documentary about your broken arm and how it was caused by Great Value aluminum foil.  When would be a good time for us to meet up so that we start filming?  I'll need to get some shots of your cast and whatnot for a few scenes.

I use copper, aluminum causes Alzheimers...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Seriously though.  I'm planning on filming a documentary about your broken arm and how it was caused by Great Value aluminum foil.  When would be a good time for us to meet up so that we start filming?  I'll need to get some shots of your cast and whatnot for a few scenes.

I use copper, aluminum causes Alzheimers...

Ah. I didn't realize you switched to copper for your protective hats. Anyhow, we'll meet up sometime this week so I can get some good footage of the cast, your copper, and maybe a few of your new colostomy bag. I was thinking we could actually bring the colostomy bag into the film as well since it was essentially needed due to your couch cushions. We'll sort it all out. It's gonna be a grrrrreat documentary! Really ground breaking, factual information in this one!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Males under attack, sexually destroyed by chemicals... 0

Despite what your parents told you boards... a two inch penis is not normal.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well look at that!  Random-internet-guy who can't seem to find words to communicate his political beliefs or exhibit even a shred of understanding of articles that he himself posts has decided to chime in with a dick joke.

Par for the course!

If anyone ever needs a guy to rephrase "government is bad" in a singular sentence form...or a dick joke...PkrBum is your guy!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Males under attack, sexually destroyed by chemicals... 49863410

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Liberals defending corporate America and conservatives telling us how it's killing us.
Something's just not right with this picture. lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum