Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again

+4
Hospital Bob
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Sal

Sal

"I am sorry you lost your child. I myself have a son and daughter and the one thing I never want to go through, is what you are going through now," wrote Wurzelbacher, who became something of a mascot for John McCain's failed 2008 presidential campaign. "But: As harsh as this sounds – your dead kids don’t trump my Constitutional rights."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/joe-the-plumber-wurzelbacher-ucsb-shooting-dead-kids

P

O

S

He tells the truth. If we listen to the babble of liberals out whole world is turned upside down.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He tells the truth. If we listen to the babble of liberals out whole world is turned upside down.

Pacedog telling us what's the truth? This is the same guy who agrees with republicanazis that only people who own property should be allowed to vote.

Reality? Joe the Plumber was never a plumber running his own business.

Pacedog's sense of mental balance matches that of a drunken ostrich.

Fuck his constitutional rights --- his far, furry right team has no problem decimating the Constitution in the name of the "war on terrorism" or "war on drugs," etc., but when it comes to the 2nd amendment, it's "don't fuck with our guns."

Frankly, considering the terrible losses the parents of the innocent victims of our latest rash of national insanity, one can wonder just who Joe the Plumber really represents when he insults such people.

Obviously, the Plumber-who-never-was-a-plumber represents folks like Pacedog, an American military hero who also never was.

Is anyone keeping score here?

The truth is this wordliar... Like most all shootings of this nature in the last twenty years the perp was on psychotropic drugs. I have a thread here in the forum on it, but you didn't take the time to read it or you would not be talking out the side of your neck right now.

The kid did the shooting, not the gun. Of course, you don't mention the knife he used to kill people with or even him using his car to run over some folks either. You're on a gun gun gun tirade

Facts are facts. The kid did the shooting and not one other item. Guns have never shot anyone by themselves.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He tells the truth. If we listen to the babble of liberals out whole world is turned upside down.

I understand that it frustrates you that whenever a nut uses a semiautomatic firearm to ventilate large numbers of innocent people, some will use the senseless butchery to call for an increased effort to control gun violence, but comparing the grief stricken agony of a parent who lost a child to your right to the killing machine of your choice is assholery in its lowest form.

Wasnt an automatic firearm spinmeister . How many lies can you tell in one thread ? How many lies can you perpetrate in one day?

What about the knife? What about the car? You don't mention those instruments of death he used to kill people as well? Why not?

Stop letting people on psychotropic drugs have guns and you will have less instances of this stupidity happening.

Sandy hook- psychotropic drugs
Gabrielle Giffords shooting - psychotropic drugs
Columbine- two guys in psychotropic drug

Et al.... Ad nauseum....

But you don't want to mention that do you? How about we go after the people who gave him access to the guns? Hmmmmm

Sal

Sal

He had three semi-automatic handguns.

Semi-automatic handguns have one purpose and one purpose only - to shoot people efficiently.

Cars and knives have other purposes.

And, I agree.

Tighter background checks are essential.

Semi automatic is NOT automatic. There is a difference but I am sure that it's fun for you to SPIN it. I'm sure you get your rocks off making such fearmongerimg statements. Background checks would not have made a difference here, Sandy hook, columbine, Giffords shooter or anywhere. Guns have other purposes too aside from laying waste to innocent folks. Why do you gloss over that fact?

Semiauto handguns exist because revolvers are a PITA to load. They exist for self defense as well. Try reading American Rifleman and see the numbers of people that successfully defend their home from scum each and every day in this country. Without this handguns, innocent people become victims in their own home

Stop medicating society is where we need to start. We have local docs who are pill factories. I know of one former OB/GYN who will write a script for you if you just tell him you are anxiety ridden or have lots of stress. My ex kept a constant running tab of multiple anxiety meds in her nightstand. She must have had 5-7 different ones for all occasions.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Are you seriously saying that a human being's right to life is not as important as your right to carry a gun? You are seriously brain damaged.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Stop medicating society is where we need to start. We have local docs who are pill factories. I know of one former OB/GYN who will write a script for you if you just tell him you are anxiety ridden or have lots of stress. My ex kept a constant running tab of multiple anxiety meds in her nightstand. She must have had 5-7 different ones for all occasions.

No doubt living with you she needed them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He killed three of his victims with a blunt object and knife or machete and injured others with his car.
When are we going to outlaw knives and cars?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:He killed three of his victims with a blunt object and knife or machete and injured others with his car.
When are we going to outlaw knives and cars?

Such a stupid argument, Bob ....

Of course, compared to guns, cars are robustly regulated. There’s a strong registration regimen. More and more safety features have been added—including airbags and seat belts. There’s a long-standing war against drunk driving that’s included checkpoints, long sentences for offenders, and holding bartenders accountable who serve someone who’s clearly wasted. And, of course, there’s registration, licensing and tests required to prove you know how to drive an automobile. All of it has led deaths on our roads to plummet. This is why 2015 is projected to be the first year where gun deaths surpass traffic fatalities.

Cars also have a purpose other than killing. As do knives. And although, tragically, three young men were killed after being stabbed by the killer in Santa Barbara, perhaps the clearest comparison between gun violence and knife violence is provided by looking at the attack that occurred at a Chinese school in Henen Province the very same day as the Newtown Massacre. Twenty-three students were attacked in Henen and none died—as opposed to 20 murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary. Or how about the 22 injured in a knife attack at a school in Pittsburgh this past April? Nobody died there, either.

Of course, to the family of a victim, one stabbing death is too many. But clearly knives can’t kill as impersonally, as many, as fast or as at far a distance. Which might be why there haven’t been presidents knifed from book depositories (or grassy knolls, whatever your preference), there aren't drive-by knifings, and we didn’t storm Omaha Beach throwing knives.

Knives also don’t have a powerful lobby to buy legislators, governors, judges, etc., with campaign contributions so they can enrich themselves with blood-stained arms dealer money. So please, put that pathetic talking point to rest.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/27/how-the-gun-nuts-try-to-excuse-away-the-santa-barbara-slaughter-and-why-they-re-all-wrong.html

Floridatexan wrote:

Are you seriously saying that a human being's right to life is not as important as your right to carry a gun?  You are seriously brain damaged.

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTTjAG7Jpgyl1zAP4kB-K1X1bz4slU3o7_B7FxxGpwhstCw9fa

Where in the United States Constitution does it say anyone has a right to life?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=silent+lucidity

Rolling Eyes 

Holy shit! What a moron,DE!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dreamsglore wrote:Holy shit! What a moron,DE!

You should try "ignore".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal,

Here's my take on it. I have a semi-automatic rifle and 700 rounds of ammo for it and a handgun that shoots shotgun shells and all the ammo I'll ever need for that too.
If the liberals want to curtail or stop the sale of guns it won't have any impact on me. So I truly could care less.
Same reason I don't care if the conservatives outlaw abortion either.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Sal,

Here's my take on it.  I have a semi-automatic rifle and 700 rounds of ammo for it and a handgun that shoots shotgun shells and all the ammo I'll ever need for that too.
If the liberals want to curtail or stop the sale of guns it won't have any impact on me.   So I truly could care less.
Same reason I don't care if the conservatives outlaw abortion either.

That "I got mine, so fuck the rest of ya" philosophy has many applications, eh Bob?

lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Are you seriously saying that a human being's right to life is not as important as your right to carry a gun?  You are seriously brain damaged.

Joe the Not a Plumber is Being an Asshole Again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTTjAG7Jpgyl1zAP4kB-K1X1bz4slU3o7_B7FxxGpwhstCw9fa

Where in the United States Constitution does it say anyone has a right to life?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=silent+lucidity

Rolling Eyes 

Then where does "a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" come from?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The truth is this wordliar... Like most all shootings of this nature in the last twenty years the perp was on psychotropic drugs. I have a thread here in the forum on it, but you didn't take the time to read it or you would not be talking out the side of your neck right now.

Listen up PD -- I have a concealed weapons permit and I'm an avid shooter. However, considering your state of mind (only people who own property should vote, and doctors should stop medicating patients), I'd strongly advocate for having your firearms confiscated.

In fact, I'm going to find out where to send a more gun control donation, in your name.

Fuck Joe the Plumber too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum