Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IAEA Concludes: Iran Working on Nuclear Weapons

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nuclear watchdog’s annual report slams Iran’s failure to cooperate.
Concludes Iran pursuing “development of a nuclear explosive device”
Iranian leaders lead calls of “death to America”; call for destruction of Israel.

The United Nations watchdog group issued its annual report for 2011, which focuses on the continued Iranian refusal to comply with international agreements and warns there is no evidence to show that Iran has stopped its work on nuclear weapons.

http://www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com/israelinews/iran--middle-east/iranian-threat/1863-iaea-concludes-iran-working-on-nuclear-weapons.html

sound familiar?

russian subs in the gulf, iran testing missiles, syria backed by iran, egypt and lybia is in there too I bet.

what a mess... WW3 comin

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey look at the bright side again...we will have a front row seat in this war .

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'm ready. Bring it on.

One big fight rather than 100 little fights sounds good to me.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey look at the bright side again...we will have a front row seat in this war .

What happened to all that diplomacy?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The world is very fortunate that one of our greatest generals-Dwight D. Eisenhower-pushed back against Curtis LeMay and other hawks in the DOD about conducting a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the Soviet Union.

Supposedly, LeMay went to Ike in 1954 and told him that there would never be another opportunity as then to strike the Russians while getting minimal damage in return from them.

Ike's answer was "...Pre-emptive war is the invention of Hitler..." and refused to give into their overtures for war.

Eisenhower was the last great president to grace the Whitehouse.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

we dont have a eisenhower unfortunatly

we got the biggest war monger ive seen in my life time at the helm now and that son of a bitch has a peace prize. its rediculous.

look at the messes over there. my god at all these wars and im not just talking iraq or afganistan. its lybia, egypt, syria now, pakastan, all over africa which I hear we are sending more troops in.

crazy mess

Mad

to top it off, china got out of our stock market, suspcious, russia sending nuke subs over here and building missile systems in cuba.

we got a god damn mess people... ww3 on its way

NaNook

NaNook

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The world is very fortunate that one of our greatest generals-Dwight D. Eisenhower-pushed back against Curtis LeMay and other hawks in the DOD about conducting a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the Soviet Union.

Supposedly, LeMay went to Ike in 1954 and told him that there would never be another opportunity as then to strike the Russians while getting minimal damage in return from them.

Ike's answer was "...Pre-emptive war is the invention of Hitler..." and refused to give into their overtures for war.

Eisenhower was the last great president to grace the Whitehouse.

Curtis LeMay, let me just say, read his history. He was a disgrace to the uniform and should have been tried for war crimes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum