Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the army did to my son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What the army did to my son Empty What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:08 pm

My son is getting out and coming home in a week. They had been given him some shit and wasnt going to let him out on time. So he busted his ass and got all this extra shit done they wanted, they got his ticket for next week and guess what they done after that....

They kick his ass out in the street with no place to live. He is homeless in Hawaii....

How shitty is that? Evil or Very Mad

He spent a entire year in the iraq hell hole almost getting killed 3 times that I know of. And thats what he gets, kicked into the fuckin streets.

2What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:19 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

As ex military, I find this hard to believe. I'm not calling you a liar but I do believe that you may have been mis-informed.

They pay your way back to your home of record.

Where did he join up from and where did he list as his home of record?

3What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:21 pm

ghandi wrote:As ex military, I find this hard to believe. I'm not calling you a liar but I do believe that you may have been mis-informed.

They are paying his way back. He joined from pcola.

IM not lying I am very upset about this. Ive thought about calling the news

4What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:25 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:As ex military, I find this hard to believe. I'm not calling you a liar but I do believe that you may have been mis-informed.

They don't do that. There must be more to this than you are telling us.

5What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:27 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

If they're paying his way back to pensacola, why are you upset?

6What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:28 pm

ghandi wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

what do you mean they dont do that. I am telling you they did that.

He signed the release papers and his ticket is for next week. when he signed the release papers he could no longer stay in his barracks, which is where he has been staying. Now he is technically homeless.

he's staying with a friend he met there till he catches his plan the 24th or 25th I think

7What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:29 pm

ghandi wrote:If they're paying his way back to pensacola, why are you upset?

because they kicked him out in the street. His plane dont leave for days.

8What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

He signed the release papers and his ticket is for next week. when he signed the release papers he could no longer stay in his barracks, which is where he has been staying. Now he is technically homeless.

he's staying with a friend he met there till he catches his plan the 24th or 25th I think

Oh they let him out and said you are on your own until your flight...yeah that sucks but what did you expect from our wonderful Government ?

Thank god he's not in a rat infested hospital room at some military hospital getting infected..

9What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Oh they let him out and said you are on your own until your flight...yeah that sucks but what did you expect from our wonderful Government ?

Id expect he got to keep his room till the flight or the flight should have been earlier.

He risk his fucking life for those bastards so Id expect a little bit better than this.

do you think this is right? something is worng with this. im pissed off!

10What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:35 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

There are flights from hawaii to the rest of the states every day. I flew from hawaii to LA several times. Every single time, the military gave me the flight that I asked for.

11What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:36 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Id expect he got to keep his room till the flight or the flight should have been earlier.

He risk his fucking life for those bastards so Id expect a little bit better than this.

You have every right to be extremely upset but from their viewpoint he's no longer their responsibility. He's a civilian now. Look on the bright side they can't order him around now he outranks the whole damn bunch...

12What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

You have every right to be extremely upset but from their viewpoint he's no longer their responsibility. He's a civilian now. Look on the bright side they can't order him around now he outranks the whole damn bunch...

I suppose. It still pisses me off though. I just dont think thats the way they should treat thier soldiers who have served, specially those who served over seas in war.

They could have got him a earlier flight. They are just mad he didnt re inlist so they given him hell. bunch of assholes!

13What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:43 pm

ghandi wrote:There are flights from hawaii to the rest of the states every day. I flew from hawaii to LA several times. Every single time, the military gave me the flight that I asked for.

good for you

somehow his got fucked up. he called late last night tellin us this shit. he was not happy.

hes not happy because its going to cost him a lot of money to stay there during this wait. and hes very frugal, which is good cause they didnt pay him much.

14What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Our soldiers are tools of the elite. They don't fight for the USA they fight for Wall Street. They fight for the bankers. It's globalism with China as the new Big Dog in the future. The USA is a has been that will be sucked dry and left a third world cesspit.

15What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 6:53 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Our soldiers are tools of the elite. They don't fight for the USA they fight for Wall Street. They fight for the bankers. It's globalism with China as the new Big Dog in the future. The USA is a has been that will be sucked dry and left a third world cesspit.

My son went into the military for the right reasons, to defend this country, he loves this country.

I will tell you his view of the military has changed, along with mine.

16What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 7:13 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
ghandi wrote:There are flights from hawaii to the rest of the states every day. I flew from hawaii to LA several times. Every single time, the military gave me the flight that I asked for.

good for you

somehow his got fucked up. he called late last night tellin us this shit. he was not happy.

hes not happy because its going to cost him a lot of money to stay there during this wait. and hes very frugal, which is good cause they didnt pay him much.

Chrissy why doesn't he go to the airport and see if he can exchange his ticket for one with an earlier date.

17What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 7:18 pm

Paul wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

good for you

Chrissy why doesn't he go to the airport and see if he can exchange his ticket for one with an earlier date.

Im mentioning that to him now.

I thought about that, but when he flew here for leave last year he couldnt change anything on his military tickets. Im not sure what the differnce is, he had to contact someone in the military to have them changed.

18What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 10:00 pm

FTA........Everyone knows that.............It is not news that the Army sucks......It never ceases to amaze me that people put up with that shit for 20 years or more...............

19What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/21/2012, 10:12 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I did 20+ years in the military. I have benefits to include affordable health care, and a nice retirement check. I admire and respect anyone who serves our country even for the shortest enlistment but wonder why anyone would get out now with unemployment at around 9%. Good jobs are hard to find. I saw help wanted signs at two places this week and I wouldn't work at either of them.

20What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/22/2012, 12:34 am

What the army did to my son Th?id=I4918472668218150&pid=1

Bureaucracy at it's finest...

*****SAD SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uamDMoW4o

Smile

21What the army did to my son Empty Re: What the army did to my son 8/22/2012, 3:32 am

ghandi wrote:I did 20+ years in the military. I have benefits to include affordable health care, and a nice retirement check. I admire and respect anyone who serves our country even for the shortest enlistment but wonder why anyone would get out now with unemployment at around 9%. Good jobs are hard to find. I saw help wanted signs at two places this week and I wouldn't work at either of them.

He's not very fond of being shot at or blown up when he cant shoot back, which has been his experiance. He's infantry, drives a stryker. Golden Dragons. Let me say this. WAS.

There are lots of jobs where I am at. But his plans are to go to college in Boston.

and he cant change his ticket. Hes staying with a buddy there. He's fine. Im not worried about him. I just thought it was a shitty thing to do and I didnt think it was a common thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum