Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hedge fund tycoon to unleash a seven state, $100 million dollar offensive against Republican "science deniers"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/22/politics/steyer-climate-change-campaign/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP candidates in the NextGen cross hairs -- Scott in Florida, Terri Lynn Land in Michigan, Scott Brown in New Hampshire and Cory Gardner in Colorado -- hew closely to the "Republican troglodyte brand," Lehane argued.

"They are anti-immigrant, anti-women, anti-science," he said. "It's a tough brand to win elections around."

The group said that climate can be successfully used as a wedge issue -- Lehane framed it as a moral clash between "right and wrong" -- to boost turnout among Democratic voting groups that tend not to show up in midterm election years, specifically young voters, Hispanics and African-Americans.

Funny.

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/seaice.anomaly.antarctic.png

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/global.daily.ice.area.withtrend.jpg

Bring it on.

ICE AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2seaoat

So exactly why are you against coal scrubbers and clean coal? You like the mercury in Escambia Bay and the Carbon pouring into our atmosphere........just exactly how does somebody take that position? Enlighten us.

2seaoat wrote:So exactly why are you against coal scrubbers and clean coal?  You like the mercury in Escambia Bay and the Carbon pouring into our atmosphere........just exactly how does somebody take that position?  Enlighten us.

You havnt paid attention all these years. Im surprised.

I'm not for polluters. I have over the years bitched about Styrofoam, baby diapers and fracking. You really need to pay attention as you say you do.

I am against BLAMING climate change on people. Because it is not.

The politicians who blamed climate change on people did science a great injustice. Perhaps for once they should have just told the truth.

All of the taxes waged on America is nothing more than a wealth redistribution technique waged by a global minded government. It will do nothing but make America poorer, while leaving other countries free to polute while they purchase carbon credits on a market. shame shame

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
GOP candidates in the NextGen cross hairs -- Scott in Florida, Terri Lynn Land in Michigan, Scott Brown in New Hampshire and Cory Gardner in Colorado -- hew closely to the "Republican troglodyte brand," Lehane argued.

"They are anti-immigrant, anti-women, anti-science," he said. "It's a tough brand to win elections around."

The group said that climate can be successfully used as a wedge issue -- Lehane framed it as a moral clash between "right and wrong" -- to boost turnout among Democratic voting groups that tend not to show up in midterm election years, specifically young voters, Hispanics and African-Americans.

Funny.

If 97% of all scientists REALLY DO AGREE and Global Warming is FACT and EVERYONE agrees, why would this Billionaire want to waste $100 MILLION on an unnecessary advertising campaign?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Funny.

If 97% of all scientists REALLY DO AGREE and Global Warming is FACT and EVERYONE agrees, why would this Billionaire want to waste $100 MILLION on an unnecessary advertising campaign?

Hmmm ... let's see ... try sticking your tongue out and biting on it lightly ... until you get the idea the Billionaire believes Global Warming is a fact and wants to help pound you oil-lovers so that something can be done to delay or mitigate the common disaster, as soon as possible. I know those are big words for you Herr Markle, just ask and I'll write them in a simpler fashion.

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Funny.

Hmmm ... let's see ... try sticking your tongue out and biting on it lightly ... until you get the idea the Billionaire believes Global Warming is a fact and wants to help pound you oil-lovers so that something can be done to delay or mitigate the common disaster, as soon as possible. I know those are big words for you Herr Markle, just ask and I'll write them in a simpler fashion.

How many tons of carbon were created on the last trip by MOOCHELLE?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Funny.

Hmmm ... let's see ... try sticking your tongue out and biting on it lightly ... until you get the idea the Billionaire believes Global Warming is a fact and wants to help pound you oil-lovers so that something can be done to delay or mitigate the common disaster, as soon as possible.  I know those are big words for you Herr Markle, just ask and I'll write them in a simpler fashion.  

Your desperation always seems to manifest itself in your need to shout when you know you have no basis in fact. Is this simple enough for you?

NO Global Warming in 17 years 8 months.

Hedge fund tycoon to unleash a seven state, $100 million dollar offensive against Republican "science deniers" Nonein17years8months_zps39ec13f4

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum