Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake.

+2
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/19/michelle-obama-would-like-students-to-monitor-family-members-for-racial-insensitivity/

Thanks to the Obamas maybe we turn back to the good old days of division and hate...

While Obama praised the student body for being racially diverse, she said segregation is happening again in some parts of the country, as some people are moving away and leaving city schools. She said that is leading to segregation that is as bad as it was decades ago.

“So today, by some measures, our schools are as segregated as they were back when Dr. King gave his final speech,” she said.

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7iH_u_dWii0N0YVHDec8ogtArxH2ldXvZRs43DsAuNSL0LjXQtQ

Did she give guidelines for what comprises racial insensitivity?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No, but she ran a contest for general insensitivity, and you won the prize.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

What about the article...should people remain in the inner city just to provide racial diversity?

Floridatexan wrote:

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGBRFGZnUjtJU_k_aWOZ9iFKcGCjk-KyaMI3-6ggB8ru8bruboSA

I can be very sensitive when the occasion calls for it darlin'...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVV_SwfeIo

Wink 

boards of FL

boards of FL

Can someone clarify what the issue is here? I just read the article and see nothing wrong in anything that Michelle Obama said.

What, specifically, does anyone take issue with?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list.

Floridatexan wrote:
This post was made by Damaged Eagle who is currently on your ignore list.

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGBRFGZnUjtJU_k_aWOZ9iFKcGCjk-KyaMI3-6ggB8ru8bruboSA

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM6ZjbxO1m0

Laughing 

Sal

Sal

The last 400 years of structural racism is just a distraction from Benghazi.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:Can someone clarify what the issue is here?  I just read the article and see nothing wrong in anything that Michelle Obama said.

She said, segregation is happening again in some parts of the country, as some people are moving away and leaving city schools. She said that is leading to segregation that is as bad as it was decades ago.

How do we correct this situation?   When you have a child will you sell your home and move to an inner city area to correct this situation? Should we force people to move? Should we bus your child 10 miles in order to diversify the inner city or racially unequal school?

Govt quotas... but not just education. We will need to dictate where doctors practice, state population controls... etc.

We're talking common good... your cooperation is an obligation comrade. The govt is taking over self-help.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Can someone clarify what the issue is here?  I just read the article and see nothing wrong in anything that Michelle Obama said.

She said, segregation is happening again in some parts of the country, as some people are moving away and leaving city schools. She said that is leading to segregation that is as bad as it was decades ago.

How do we correct this situation?  

I have no idea. But what part of her comment, specifically, do you take issue with? She made a factual statement. Do you disagree?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I have no idea.  But what part of her comment, specifically, do you take issue with?  She made a factual statement.  Do you disagree?

No, I do not disagree but what was her point? What is the solution she is looking for, do you know?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I have no idea.  But what part of her comment, specifically, do you take issue with?  She made a factual statement.  Do you disagree?

No, I do not disagree but what was her point?  What is the solution she is looking for, do you know?

Her point was obvious. Racial tensions and segregation still exist, even though we have laws on the books that aim to end such phenomena. We should all try to be proactive in addressing these things whenever we have a chance - such as when a relative or friend tells a racist joke, or perhaps when a forum member constantly posts racists threads.

Here again, what is the problem with stating that? I can't imagine any rationally thinking human being objecting to any of that, or re-framing it as "MICHELLE OBAMA WANTS YOU TO SPY ON YOUR RELATIVES!!!!!111"

From the left it usually includes the govt forcing people to comply with your subjective ideas.

That's usually considered a personality disorder... but if you can get a bunch of others to believe... it's an ideology.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Man witnesses banks and Wall Street steal billions from the economy; blames commies.

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Mccarthy-anti-red1

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No, I do not disagree but what was her point?  What is the solution she is looking for, do you know?

Her point was obvious.  Racial tensions and segregation still exist, even though we have laws on the books that aim to end such phenomena
.  We should all try to be proactive in addressing these things whenever we have a chance - such as when a relative or friend tells a racist joke, or perhaps when a forum member constantly posts racists threads.  

Here again, what is the problem with stating that?  I can't imagine any rationally thinking human being objecting to any of that, or re-framing it as "MICHELLE OBAMA WANTS YOU TO SPY ON YOUR RELATIVES!!!!!111"

What is the solution to her statement regarding an inner city school that is not racially diverse? Do we force people to move or bus children out of their district?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Her point was obvious.  Racial tensions and segregation still exist, even though we have laws on the books that aim to end such phenomena
.  We should all try to be proactive in addressing these things whenever we have a chance - such as when a relative or friend tells a racist joke, or perhaps when a forum member constantly posts racists threads.  

Here again, what is the problem with stating that?  I can't imagine any rationally thinking human being objecting to any of that, or re-framing it as "MICHELLE OBAMA WANTS YOU TO SPY ON YOUR RELATIVES!!!!!111"

What is the solution to her statement regarding an inner city school that is not racially diverse? Do we force people to move or bus children out of their district?

I have no idea.  Is that what you take issue with?  A rhetorical question that she didn't ask or answer?  How does that even work?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Actually, she directly addresses your question:

“[O]ur laws may no longer separate us based on our skin color, but nothing in the Constitution says we have to eat together in the lunchroom, or live together in the same neighborhoods,” she said. “There’s no court case against believing in stereotypes or thinking that certain kinds of hateful jokes or comments are funny.”

To address these limitations in the law, Obama asked students to take steps to “drag my generation and your grandparents’ generation along with you” in the fight against racism.

Maybe that starts simply in your own family, when grandpa tells that off-colored joke at Thanksgiving, or you’ve got an aunt [that] talks about ‘those people,’” she said. “Well, you can politely inform them that they’re talking about your friends.

“Or maybe it’s when you go off to college and you decide to join a sorority or fraternity, and you ask the question, how can we get more diversity in our next pledge class?” she added. “Or maybe it’s years from now, when you’re on the job and you’re the one who asks, do we really have all the voices and viewpoints we need at this table?

“But no matter what you do, the point is to never be afraid to talk about these issues, particularly the issue of race,” she said.

So there's your answer. What part of that do you take issue with?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

What's your solution? How about making schools educationally equal -- in construction and maintenance, equal school supplies and textbooks and equally qualified and equally paid teachers -- who get bonuses for educational results.

Or should we just shoot the fucking whites?

Wordslinger wrote:

What's your solution?  How about making schools educationally equal -- in construction and maintenance, equal school supplies and textbooks and equally qualified and equally paid teachers -- who get bonuses for educational results.

Or should we just shoot the fucking whites?

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPsFtWQQDu3yj_kA7tixwWptqjgqfjPlrjm864nn7sd7tnc3LeWQ

Yeah that's really racially sensitive.

Why don't you suggest that to your champion of integration Michelle Obama as a solution?

Then you wonder why the whites prefer not to integrate with the blacks.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Smile

The part of her speech that speaks of "segregation is happening again in some parts of the country, as some people are moving away and leaving city schools" and "by some measures, our schools are as segregated as they were back when Dr. King gave his final speech" is interesting in that it fails to include the segregation that is still occuring in our HBCUs. Yes, at America's Historically Black Colleges and Universities there is not much racial diversity. If her point is that a racially diverse student body at secondary or post-secondary school is a good thing, why doesnt it hold true when speaking of HBCUs?

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDQh3rU-xR3YQQk-BpW4Fl_1z44ib-nllwv0N1PCWNHWXRGmKm

Imagine that.

No response from our supposedly enlightened progressive liberals about my last post. Much less saying anything to the liberal who made a racially insensitive post that I responded to like their lady of integration says for them to do.

Crickets must have joined them in their utopia of unicorns.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRqvbbj1GYY

Smile

Floridatexan wrote:Man witnesses banks and Wall Street steal billions from the economy; blames commies.

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Mccarthy-anti-red1

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4gNfbDInvCS72DwlCtpfv1hjimPREtnfT9QStKQENnd7GIUIq

How Obama Decides Your Fate If He Thinks You're a Terrorist...

http://www.theatlantic.com/misc/disposition-matrix/

...even if you're a US citizen.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Smile 

Michelle wants students to milk the racial cow as much as possible for her people's sake. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwHZP2bQ5fm0sDnqRJJNRQkywt_v7z6qUGuSwGubVXJzzQM26KQQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum