Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ichi, I need your input on this.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now firstly,  I'm just the messenger so don't shoot me because it aint me
delivering this report.
So I'll defer to your judgement on it.  Is there something to this?  Or is it all just right-wing propaganda designed to unfairly trash the VA?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/obamas-va-bosses-blew-500-mil-on-office-furniture-while-vets-died/

I dont know. I dont follow the big picture. There is a lot in this world that I dont understand. I suspect the entire VA health system will crash or morph into something else. Vets have always been a pain in the ass for regular folks to deal with.

Speaking just for my self, I did not join the Military for any benefits. I did it because I thought it was the right thing to do at the time. At that time they never promised me anything but to feed and cloth me and pay me a few dollars. In turn I was asked to do what ever they asked of me. They did and I did. End of story. The fact that 50 years later they offer to help me with my medical issues is a bonus. I really disliked the Military and got out as soon as my commitment was over. I have a bitter sweet relationship with the VA. As a Vet i know how F'ed up they can be. Been there, done that. I dont think they owe me anything. I knew the deal when I joined. For others the situation is different. I can only speak for my self.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You have to know what the VA is good for and what it is not good for, and work within those boundaries. That being said, I doubt I would let them perform open heart surgery on me. It is a great system that has its limits.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum