Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama continues to decline in the polls and some brand new stuff on Benghazi

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Ah, the Progressives are chomping at the bit to ridicule this post due to the author.  A real shame he is referring to an ABC POLL.  Another outlet for the Obama press office.

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama continues to decline in the polls and some brand new stuff on Benghazi

Published April 29, 2014 | O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly

New ABC News survey
out today taken among 1,000 American adults says the following; 41 percent approve of Mr. Obama's job performance; 52 percent disapprove. On the economy 42 percent approve, 54 percent disapprove. On Obamacare 37 percent like it, 57 percent do not. Finally on the way the President is handling Russia and Ukraine, 34 percent approve, 46 percent saying no, 20 percent have no opinion.

Not good news for the President. In addition, Judicial Watch got a White House memo through the Freedom of Information Act that confirms the worst fears about Benghazi. The memo written by the communications guy Ben Rhodes was sent three days after the 9/11 attack that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans. The memo was written to prep Ambassador Susan Rice on what to say to the media the instructions are these, quote: "The goal to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video and not a broader failure or policy."

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2014/04/30/bill-oreilly-president-obama-continues-decline-polls-and-some-brand-new-stuff-benghazi

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/04/29/Obama_approval_rating_hits_new_low_bad_news_for_Dems_New_Yor/

Last edited by Markle on 5/9/2014, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama continues to decline in the polls and some brand new stuff on Benghazi 2cb0ad2a

2seaoat

Please compare Reagan's lowest number to Obama's. You will find that President Obama has never dropped to President Reagan's low point.

Benghazi.......so this is about a PR guy saying that the two actual events which caused the problems in Benghazi should stress one over the other.......and this is a problem? Please tell me when both factors contributed to the attack, why is their a congressional hearing on this after 7 prior hearings? Is this email by a PR guy in any way changing the percentage of contribution of demonstrators of the video and tribal groups who planned the attack? It did not change the percentages. So if the President on that Sunday said simply, we are investigating the attack and will have answers for the media in two weeks........there would be no selection of the two causes.....would this have been the right decision? Or was it better to release the information you had and stress one of the two causes NOT TO THE EXCLUSION of the other......that was done.....but only after the President in the Rose Garden clearly said it was an act of terrorism. I watched it live. I listened to Susan Rice on Meet the Press and I never changed my mind that we were attacked by terrorists......so who are these stupid people who think a PR person in an email changed the FACTS. It did nothing to change the reality. It did not cover up anything. This entire argument requires a drop a thirty IQ points to buy into the idea that Americans are stupid. We are not. I got it that Sunday. Apparently you were confused Mr. Markle and continue to be confused......and sadly no number of committees will change your confusion.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bill O'Reilly is another loud-mouthed Faux News TV dude. Like all of the other dudes and dudettes on Faux News, the wingnut hysteria channel.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Please compare Reagan's lowest number to Obama's.  You will find that President Obama has never dropped to President Reagan's low point.

Benghazi.......so this is about a PR guy saying that the two actual events which caused the problems in Benghazi should stress one over the other.......and this is a problem?   Please tell me when both factors contributed to the attack, why is their a congressional hearing on this after 7 prior hearings?    Is this email by a PR guy in any way changing the percentage of contribution of demonstrators of the video and tribal groups who planned the attack?  It did not change the percentages.  So if the President on that Sunday said simply, we are investigating the attack and will have answers for the media in two weeks........there would be no selection of the two causes.....would this have been the right decision?   Or was it better to release the information you had and stress one of the two causes NOT TO THE EXCLUSION of the other......that was done.....but only after the President in the Rose Garden clearly said it was an act of terrorism.  I watched it live.   I listened to Susan Rice on Meet the Press and I never changed my mind that we were attacked by terrorists......so who are these stupid people who think a PR person in an email changed the FACTS.  It did nothing to change the reality.  It did not cover up anything.   This entire argument requires a drop a thirty IQ points to buy into the idea that Americans are stupid.  We are not.  I got it that Sunday.  Apparently you were confused Mr. Markle and continue to be confused......and sadly no number of committees will change your confusion.

Yes, please step up and show us those ratings of President Ronald Reagan's at this point in his administration.

Actual figures now, not what you make up along with your source. Five years four months into the administration now, five years four months.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Bill O'Reilly is another loud-mouthed Faux News TV dude. Like all of the other dudes and dudettes on Faux News, the wingnut hysteria channel.

What poll is he quoting?

2seaoat

Yes, please step up and show us those ratings of President Ronald Reagan's at this point in his administration.

Actual figures now, not what you make up along with your source. Five years four months into the administration now, five years four months.

You are hilarious. We both know with prior clear stats that Reagan's numbers were below Obama's at each of their low points. Do you understand the concept of low point? However, to not admit the whole low point is a farce because Obama is so much higher than almost all president's low points in the last fifty years.......another way to say it is Obama has never experienced the dissatisfaction with the American People that other Presidents experienced at some time in their Presidency........pretty simple concept....I understand you cannot grasp the same and think that you can change the low point by some temporal context.....sorry.....low is low.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yes, please step up and show us those ratings of President Ronald Reagan's at this point in his administration.

You are hilarious.  We both know with prior clear stats that Reagan's numbers were below Obama's at each of their low points.   Do you understand the concept of low point?  However, to not admit the whole low point is a farce because Obama is so much higher than almost all president's low points in the last fifty years.......another way to say it is Obama has never experienced the dissatisfaction with the American People that other Presidents experienced at some time in their Presidency........pretty simple concept....I understand you cannot grasp the same and think that you can change the low point by some temporal context.....sorry.....low is low.

This point in both their administrations. Come on now, don't try to weasel out again.

2seaoat

So you admit that President Reagan's low point was lower than President Obama.......that was easy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

There are polls by different sponsors -- some left, some right -- on almost every political issue.

Who gives a shit?

O'reilly's poll-master is the same one who predicted Romney's victory.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama sucks. That is all.

Hater....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So you admit that President Reagan's low point was lower than President Obama.......that was easy.

Admit what? You are afraid to post the facts. Not that anyone is surprised.

Come on 2seaoat, step up and post the FACTS for this point in both presidencies. Or are you afraid?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:There are polls by different sponsors -- some left, some right -- on almost every political issue.

Who gives a shit?

O'reilly's poll-master is the same one who predicted Romney's victory.

This one is CBS, the only way to get further left would be if your beloved The Nation or the DailyKOS did the polling.

2seaoat

Admit what? You are afraid to post the facts. Not that anyone is surprised.

Come on 2seaoat, step up and post the FACTS for this point in both presidencies. Or are you afraid?

As my daughter used to say as a child.......do you have Old timers disease.......I posted the links at least three times......if you are not going to have the integrity to acknowledge the same, then you are at least being consistent with your photos of dead bodies. Do you think this is the first time I have jammed you on the illusion that the President is not popular......been there and done that.....repeatedly with links.....which you always go silent....try the search feature on this site.....better yet I will teach you.

2seaoat

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It took me two minutes using the search function to prove you are a liar........

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t11363-poll-37-approval-rating-for-president-obama?highlight=reagan+low+popularity+poll

How am I a liar?  I asked you to show us the approval rating at the SAME POINT in their administration.

We don't know yet how low President Barack Hussein Obama's polling numbers are going to go by January 2017 do we?

Oh...this is going to sting. President Ronald Reagan 68% approval at this point and President Barack Hussein Obama...wow...44%. You are an impressive purveyor of...misleading information. You must be so proud!

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama continues to decline in the polls and some brand new stuff on Benghazi PollingNumbers52014_zpsd8a3f8a3

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124922/Presidential-Approval-Center.aspx

2seaoat

you said there were no links......everybody provided links and you confirmed the same......now you say no links.......cannot have both ways.....this gets old, but you may honestly be facing old timers.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:you said there were no links......everybody provided links and you confirmed the same......now you say no links.......cannot have both ways.....this gets old, but you may honestly be facing old timers.

Oh...this is going to sting. President Ronald Reagan 68% approval at this point and President Barack Hussein Obama...wow...44%. You are an impressive purveyor of...misleading information. You must be so proud!

2seaoat

You really think that changing the criteria changes the fact.........President Obama has never been as unpopular as President Reagan was at his low point. That fact really grinds on you does it not......nor will President Obama be as unpopular as Reagan was at his low point at any time in his presidency........His legacy is sealed.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You really think that changing the criteria changes the fact.........President Obama has never been as unpopular as President Reagan was at his low point.   That fact really grinds on you does it not......nor will President Obama be as unpopular as Reagan was at his low point at any time in his presidency........His legacy is sealed.

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama continues to decline in the polls and some brand new stuff on Benghazi PollingNumbers52014_zpsd8a3f8a3

What is not clear to you?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Like I said earlier, who gives a shit whether Reagan's approval at a particular moment is better or worse than Obama's?

It may be a big deal to you, but then again, searching on the web to find Hitler's Amerika train was too. LOL!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Like I said earlier, who gives a shit whether Reagan's approval at a particular moment is better or worse than Obama's?

It may be a big deal to you, but then again, searching on the web to find Hitler's Amerika train was too.  LOL!

Wasn't to me, but it sure is a big deal to your comrade 2seaoat.

Here's your beloved train too.

Bill O'Reilly: President Obama continues to decline in the polls and some brand new stuff on Benghazi Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:So Seaoat got screwed again lol

2seaoat and Wordslinger are running out of insults and ridicule. That's what they always resort too in their desperation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum