Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman has abortion videoed..coos demonically during child sacrifice..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How ridiculous. What the he;; is wrong with people. This is horrible enough but she feels the need to share it with the world. What a desperate little evil attention whore.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

:)How ridiculous. What the he;; is wrong with people. This is horrible enough but she feels the need to share it with the world. What a desperate little evil attention whore.

I'm sorry, but what makes this video horrible? The woman choosing to terminate her unwanted pregnancy? Her desire to share the experience?

I don't see anything horrible there. It's her choice.

Maybe that's what you find is so horrible ... that a woman can have a choice.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
:)How ridiculous. What the he;; is wrong with people. This is horrible enough but she feels the need to share it with the world. What a desperate little evil attention whore.

I'm sorry, but what makes this video horrible?  The woman choosing to terminate her unwanted pregnancy?  Her desire to share the experience?

I don't see anything horrible there.  It's her choice.

Maybe that's what you find is so horrible ... that a woman can have a choice.

Naw taking pleasure in murder kind of turns my stomach but if it doesn't yours you need to STFU about Amerika...geeze what a brainwashed ghoul you are.

50 + million children sacrificed on the alter of selfish convenience and still counting...let's see that might make a couple million gallons of blood to Molech...

Woman has abortion videoed..coos demonically during child sacrifice.. Molech1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum