Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunday

+4
QueenOfHearts
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunday Empty Sunday 5/4/2014, 7:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What a gorgeous day. Hope everyone had a great day.

2Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/4/2014, 8:05 pm

Lamberts... Foley Ala  Sunday. Yes.. I like Chicken Livers....
Sunday 107jgup

3Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/4/2014, 8:12 pm

Quincy also had a good day after he got into the "Go" box of food....
Sunday 20uy71f

4Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/4/2014, 8:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I love chicken livers.

5Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/4/2014, 8:35 pm

I enjoy livers and gizzards and hearts too... it irritates me that you don't get them in grocery chickens much anymore.

6Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/4/2014, 9:11 pm

I took my grandson to play crazy golf today. He wore me out. After that just chilled preparing for work in the morn.

I also eat chicken livers, gizzards too but not as much. Im funny about gizzards. Those livers look good itchi....

7Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/4/2014, 9:18 pm

I really told a little fib. LOL  I had the  Liver and Onions and the Ex had the Chicken livers.  We shared so it was not a total lie.  I am "Livered" up for awhile. Smile Heart attack city!!!

Sunday 2eb6c0h

8Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/4/2014, 9:54 pm

ewwww I don't eat that kind of liver.  No lol

You made my 5 year old inner voice come out on that one lololol

Im going to bed.  Razz 

9Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/4/2014, 10:46 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:I enjoy livers and gizzards and hearts too... it irritates me that you don't get them in grocery chickens much anymore.

Shhh, don't tell. I love the heart. When I make chicken or turkey gravy, only half the heart gets added.  Very Happy 

10Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 12:30 am

Sunday Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSe0s0sXQigKmWSCLAzTejeKiK30ij_Uiva0WEGvyalCWC8_pRN

Spent the day working by dividing a room in half to make two nice sized bedrooms in new investment property. Got the struts for a wall in and started rewiring. Didn't stop until 7PM.

Then ate salad and lasagna for supper. Watched Olympus Has Fallen for the first time afterwards... Good show.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njG7p6CSbCU

Smile 

11Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 12:37 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:I love chicken livers.

Chicken livers make great catfish bait.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 1:05 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well Lisa12 and I went Karaokeing Sunday evening and she ate catfish there...small world.

13Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 1:15 am

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I cleaned and sorted all day. Not a fun day, but very productive.

Liver and onions is the only dish that I do not like, but have tried repeatedly. It always smells so good when it is being cooked, but I just don't like the taste of the liver.

14Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 6:49 am

cool1

cool1

liver and onions--yum yum

15Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 1:23 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't eat livers, heart, etc.  No 

It was absolutely gorgeous here yesterday, after raining all day Saturday. We took a ride down to Palatka and then turned around and came back. It's kind of a tired looking little town, but I still like it. I love getting out in the country and going down some rural road that we've never been on.

Stopped by Subway on the way back and brought home dinner. It was a good day.

16Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 2:35 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:I don't eat livers, heart, etc.   No 

It was absolutely gorgeous here yesterday, after raining all day Saturday.  We took a ride down to Palatka and then turned around and came back.  It's kind of a tired looking little town, but I still like it.  I love getting out in the country and going down some rural road that we've never been on.  

Stopped by Subway on the way back and brought home dinner.   It was a good day.
I'm sure glad you are getting back to enjoying your life...as ill as you were I bet you have a whole new appreciation for every moment. We all should have that, preferably without fighting for our lives...God Bless you Neko.

17Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 3:05 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I don't eat livers, heart, etc.   No 

It was absolutely gorgeous here yesterday, after raining all day Saturday.  We took a ride down to Palatka and then turned around and came back.  It's kind of a tired looking little town, but I still like it.  I love getting out in the country and going down some rural road that we've never been on.  

Stopped by Subway on the way back and brought home dinner.   It was a good day.
I'm sure glad you are getting back to enjoying your life...as ill as you were I bet you have a whole new appreciation for every moment. We all should have that, preferably without fighting for our lives...God Bless you Neko.

Ditto... it must feel great to be out and about... and it's spring..!! They say you never feel as alive as after a close call.

18Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 5:02 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Thank you Teo and Pkr.  flower 

I am better than I was when I came home a month ago. I still have a long ways to go to be back to "normal". Hubby and I have been through a lot over the last several months...especially hubby. God Bless him, he's been with me every step of the way, good days and bad. Days when I was sedated, I didn't know what was going on, and he didn't know if I was going to make it. I just want our lives to be normal again. I think we're getting there, slowly.

I will now always have a special feeling and appreciation for disabled people. It's not an easy world to get around in when you have a disability.

19Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 7:17 pm

Markle

Markle

Mr Ichi wrote:I really told a little fib. LOL  I had the  Liver and Onions and the Ex had the Chicken livers.  We shared so it was not a total lie.  I am "Livered" up for awhile. Smile  Heart attack city!!!

Sunday 2eb6c0h

LOVE liver, onions and bacon.  Dredge the liver in flour with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cyan pepper.  Fry the bacon first, then the onions gently until golden, increase heat and fry liver quickly until medium rare.  Mashed potatoes, creamed corn and life is grand!

20Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 8:00 pm

I'd rather eat that goblin shark than a big slab of blood, I mean liver lol tongue 

21Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 8:07 pm

[quote="Markle"]
Mr Ichi wrote:I really told a little fib. LOL  I had the  Liver and Onions and the Ex had the Chicken livers.  We shared so it was not a total lie.  I am "Livered" up for awhile. Smile  Heart attack city!!!

LOVE liver, onions and bacon.  Dredge the liver in flour with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cyan pepper.  Fry the bacon first, then the onions gently until golden, increase heat and fry liver quickly until medium rare.  Mashed potatoes, creamed corn and life is grand!

I thght you were gonna say with fava beans and a fine chianti.

22Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 8:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:Thank you Teo and Pkr.   flower 

I am better than I was when I came home a month ago.  I still have a long ways to go to be back to "normal".  Hubby and I have been through a lot over the last several months...especially hubby.   God Bless him, he's been with me every step of the way, good days and bad.  Days when I was sedated, I didn't know what was going on,  and he didn't know if I was going to make it.   I just want our lives to be normal again.  I think we're getting there, slowly.

I will now always have a special feeling and appreciation for disabled people.  It's not an easy world to get around in when you have a disability.

I did not share all the bad news about your illness and setbacks with the forum....your brother and I spoke many nights for hours... both of your brothers were so worried along with your husband and children. The doctors do get credit for not giving up......the intention was to move you to Shands but you were not stable enough to transport. But....I truly believe God spared you.

23Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 9:25 pm

Sal

Sal

Chicken livers, yes. 

Liver and onions?

No, no, no, no ....

24Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/5/2014, 9:30 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Chicken livers, yes. 

Liver and onions?

No, no, no, no ....

Only fried liver and onions....done correctly.

25Sunday Empty Re: Sunday 5/6/2014, 9:17 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Thank you Teo and Pkr.   flower 

I am better than I was when I came home a month ago.  I still have a long ways to go to be back to "normal".  Hubby and I have been through a lot over the last several months...especially hubby.   God Bless him, he's been with me every step of the way, good days and bad.  Days when I was sedated, I didn't know what was going on,  and he didn't know if I was going to make it.   I just want our lives to be normal again.  I think we're getting there, slowly.

I will now always have a special feeling and appreciation for disabled people.  It's not an easy world to get around in when you have a disability.

I did not share all the bad news about your illness and setbacks with the forum....your brother and I spoke many nights for hours... both of your brothers were so worried along with your husband and children. The doctors do get credit for not giving up......the intention was to move you to Shands but you were not stable enough to transport.  But....I truly believe God spared you.

My doctors and other caregivers were great. I have mostly great things to say about my overall treatment. Our health care system is filled with everyday heroes who go the extra mile for their patients. But really great doctors and nurses lose patients too. I know that God spared me....this time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum