Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should be ashamed.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should be ashamed..... Empty Should be ashamed..... 8/20/2012, 12:13 pm

spoke to 'nochain' over the weekend and he was very disappointed/depressed that he waited for an hour and a half at Denny's and not one of his newly found friends stopped by....He was ready for some witty banter and exchanging political philosophies with 'slice'...'FT'....'dreams'...'z'...and others...You all should be ashamed for not enjoying breakfast with 'nochain'...heck he was even buying...

2Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/20/2012, 12:20 pm

newswatcher wrote: spoke to 'nochain' over the weekend and he was very disappointed/depressed that he waited for an hour and a half at Denny's and not one of his newly found friends stopped by....He was ready for some witty banter and exchanging political philosophies with 'slice'...'FT'....'dreams'...'z'...and others...You all should be ashamed for not enjoying breakfast with 'nochain'...heck he was even buying...

Be kind.....'nochain' didn't want me to bring this up because he's still feeling bad and left out...

3Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/20/2012, 12:23 pm

Newswatcher needs to quit drinking on the job particularly after what was probably an all-nighter on Cervantes in Brownsville.

4Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/20/2012, 1:43 pm

nochain wrote:Newswatcher needs to quit drinking on the job particularly after what was probably an all-nighter on Cervantes in Brownsville.

Sorry knew you'd be sensative about feeling abandoned by your so called friends...

5Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/20/2012, 8:25 pm

newswatcher wrote: spoke to 'nochain' over the weekend and he was very disappointed/depressed that he waited for an hour and a half at Denny's and not one of his newly found friends stopped by....He was ready for some witty banter and exchanging political philosophies with 'slice'...'FT'....'dreams'...'z'...and others...You all should be ashamed for not enjoying breakfast with 'nochain'...heck he was even buying...

I was at an Obama rally. He was giving out free trips to Paris-sorry.

6Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/21/2012, 12:08 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

Now 'nochain' will really be disappointed that he missed a rally for the COWH AND his new friends abandoned him...

7Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/21/2012, 12:55 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Excuse me, but I was never in on this little get-together.

8Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/21/2012, 7:22 pm

Floridatexan wrote:

Excuse me, but I was never in on this little get-together.

'nochain' was all ready to have breakfast with you all at Dennys...

9Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/21/2012, 7:24 pm

well if I ever make my way up there again, deny's isnt gonna get it.

I want fish house lunch with alcoholic beverges Very Happy

10Should be ashamed..... Empty Re: Should be ashamed..... 8/21/2012, 8:37 pm

NaNook

NaNook

Dreamsglore wrote:

I've been to Paris,Tx. It's no big deal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum