Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama is Ranked “Most Corrupt” Politician of 2013

+4
Yella
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
no stress
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Barack Obama is on a roll lately. Politifact dubbed his “if you like it, you can keep it” promise the Lie of the Year. Now he has earned the top spot on Judicial Watch’s annual “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” list for 2013.
Read more at http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/obama-wins-most-corrupt-2013/#IF7cTtg2CTG3CP0P.99

no stress

no stress

Who didnt see that coming? I think it was pacedog that pasted a list of his lies....damn

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's a lying piece of shit, same as that Bush asshole.

no stress

no stress

Bob wrote:He's a lying piece of shit,  same as that Bush asshole.
pretty much fits all politicians right now

2seaoat

President Bush and President Obama are good men. I resent people calling them liars. They have a tough job, and rarely is somebody not trying to make them worse than they are........nobody is without fault, but these two men have served their country.

Obama is a liar. Bush never lied. His dad did when he said he wouldn't raise taxes, but did.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:President Bush and President Obama are good men.  I resent people calling them liars.   They have a tough job, and rarely is somebody not trying to make them worse than they are........nobody is without fault, but these two men have served their country.
FT will get you for this one. Nothing positive about Bush gets past her/him/it.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:He's a lying piece of shit,  same as that Bush asshole.

The words politician and liar are synonyms.
Congress is a seething mass of writhing, nasty venomous snakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dND-x3mQRdk

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama is a liar. Bush never lied.

You're right.  Bush was a lot like George Washington,  he never told a lie.
He was about as great a president as Washington too.  And as good a public speaker as Abe Lincoln.  God how I wish we had him back.  And Cheney and Rumsfeld.  Now those were real men who knew how to run this country and make it great.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"...Bush never lied...."

I can't believe you said that........

Obama is Ranked “Most Corrupt” Politician of 2013 51hqq110

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:
2seaoat wrote:President Bush and President Obama are good men.  I resent people calling them liars.   They have a tough job, and rarely is somebody not trying to make them worse than they are........nobody is without fault, but these two men have served their country.
FT will get you for this one.  Nothing positive about Bush gets past her/him/it.

I though we were good. How could I have been so mistaken? You're an ass.

jim scott

2 things my fellow forum members, We all know the two of them, Bush jr and Obama are sacksashit . The thing that worries me is, what if at the end of obamas term, he dont want to leave. He may just stage an event so huge that he says that he must stay in office past his term limit. Also, my personal feelings are that Bush jr and Chainy had to do with 9/11 . These are the people we trust with the care of our country, the peoples country.

jim scott wrote:2 things my fellow forum members,  We all know the two of them,  Bush jr and Obama are sacksashit . The thing that worries me is,  what if at the end of obamas term,  he dont want to leave.  He may just stage an event so huge that he says that he must stay in office past his term limit. Also,  my personal feelings are that Bush jr and Chainy had to do with 9/11 .  These are the people we trust with the care of our country,  the peoples country.

Whut? Are you serious? You think Obama can stage an event and stay past his term limit?

14Obama is Ranked “Most Corrupt” Politician of 2013 Empty reply 4/26/2014, 3:25 pm

jim scott

Dont think that its so far out there, i wouldnt know what it woud be, but if bush jr could stage 9/11 why not obama before he leaving to extend his stay. Who gonna do anything about it, look at whats going on now and congress or sen cant hold him accountible.

Sorry but that's really out there just like Bush did 9/11. Good grief!

16Obama is Ranked “Most Corrupt” Politician of 2013 Empty Reply 4/26/2014, 5:09 pm

jim scott

Sure, I can understand that. We 're just gonna have to wait and see with obama, oh btw, some damm pole i heard of says that 44 % of people in that pole think the same as do i, that obama is gonna stay past his term. As for bush jr, all i gotta say is that there are plenty of film of that day i. NYC ,, i would suggest to go over some of them when time permits and formulate your opinion from them, the truth is the truth. They might hide all camera tape from DC, but they couldnt from NYC . Thank you for responding.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:"...Bush never lied...."

I can't believe you said that........

Obama is Ranked “Most Corrupt” Politician of 2013 51hqq110

As you know, Van Jones is one of the numerous self proclaimed radical Communists of the Barack Hussein Obama administration. The reason for his resignation also included the fact that he had proclaimed himself a radical Communist. As for your hero Mr. Corn.

When President Barack Obama's “green jobs czar,” Van Jones, resigned in 2009 amid controversy over the fact that he had once signed a “9/11 Truth Statement” suggesting that the Bush-Cheney administration had either orchestrated the 9/11 attacks or allowed them to happen, Corn lamented that “the federal government will now be spending about $80 billion on green economy initiatives without the guiding hand of one of the most knowledgeable experts in this field … a public servant who was uniquely qualified to help move the country in the right direction.”

Mr. Corn is a long time, avid supporter of President Barack Hussein Obama.

Given you have a book cover and nothing more, here is the cover of a feature length movie. Can you imagine the outcry if a movie such as this was produced today, about President Obama? This is about the assassination of President George W. Bush while he was still in office.

Obama is Ranked “Most Corrupt” Politician of 2013 DOAPAssinationFilmBush

Not at all surprised that in their sheer desperation, the far left Progressives are STILL making feeble attempts to blame President Bush. What jokes!

jim scott

Well i never heard of that dude Corn, and im not a commie, my opinions come from others . And the fa t i was there on 9/11 and saw, heard and smelled everything that day, but flim ive seen and engeners ive talked with have made me a beliver.

jim scott wrote:Sure,  I can understand that.  We 're just gonna have to wait and see with obama,  oh btw,  some damm pole i heard of says that 44 % of people in that pole think the same as do i,  that obama is gonna stay past his term.  As for bush jr,  all i gotta say is that there are plenty of film of that day i. NYC ,,  i would suggest  to go over some of them  when time permits and formulate your opinion from them,  the truth is the truth.  They might hide all camera tape from DC,  but they couldnt from NYC . Thank you for responding.

Never in the history of Presidents and congress has anyone or could anyone stay past their term. You need to ascertain facts for yourself rather than listening to idle gossip. Gossip is not facts and neither is speculation.

Markle

Markle

jim scott wrote:Dont think that its so far out there,  i wouldnt know what it woud be,  but if bush jr could stage 9/11 why not obama before he leaving to extend his stay.  Who gonna do anything about  it,  look at whats going on now and  congress or sen  cant hold him accountible.

Few fries short of a happy meal are you?

Dreamsglore wrote:
jim scott wrote:Sure,  I can understand that.  We 're just gonna have to wait and see with obama,  oh btw,  some damm pole i heard of says that 44 % of people in that pole think the same as do i,  that obama is gonna stay past his term.  As for bush jr,  all i gotta say is that there are plenty of film of that day i. NYC ,,  i would suggest  to go over some of them  when time permits and formulate your opinion from them,  the truth is the truth.  They might hide all camera tape from DC,  but they couldnt from NYC . Thank you for responding.

Never in the history of Presidents and congress has anyone or could anyone stay past their term. You need to ascertain facts for yourself rather than listening to idle gossip. Gossip is not facts and neither is speculation.

http://constitutioncenter.org/constitution/the-amendments/amendment-22-presidential-term-limits

George Washington established the tradition that a president would only seek two terms in office. But Franklin Delano Roosevelt broke that precedent. It was remedied after his fourth term. The real root of progressivism is egotism.

Last edited by PkrBum on 4/26/2014, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

jim scott wrote:Well i never heard of that dude Corn,  and im not a commie,  my opinions come from others . And the  fa t i was there on 9/11 and saw,  heard and smelled everything that day,  but flim ive seen and engeners ive talked with have made me a beliver.  

Obama is Ranked “Most Corrupt” Politician of 2013 Sucker2_zpsc0091859

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
jim scott wrote:Well i never heard of that dude Corn,  and im not a commie,  my opinions come from others . And the  fa t i was there on 9/11 and saw,  heard and smelled everything that day,  but flim ive seen and engeners ive talked with have made me a beliver.  

Obama is Ranked “Most Corrupt” Politician of 2013 Sucker2_zpsc0091859

WHEN THE DEBATE IS LOST, SLANDER BECOMES THE TOOL OF THE LOSER

SOCRATES--AS OFTEN QUOTED HERE BY POSTER MARKLE

lmao......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

JUDICIAL WATCH is a notoriously right-wing group. Nothing is surprising coming from these wackos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum