Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canaries in the News???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Canaries in the News??? Empty Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 12:28 am

I went to NorthEscambia.com to check out the local news, and this is part of what I am seeing. This is just crazy. Anybody have an explanation?

Canaries in the News??? Nw_fl_11

Canaries in the News??? Nw_fl_10

Shocked

2Canaries in the News??? Empty Re: Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 12:41 am

Lisa12

I cannot read any stories on this site. I have tried off and on for a couple of years. I can see the headlines, but when I click on a story, it is blank. I am on an Apple computer, not sure if that matters. Any help would be appreciated.

3Canaries in the News??? Empty Re: Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 12:46 am

No doubt Eric will have an answer for you tomorrow. I like the site, their news is always more complete than the PNJ. But I'm really puzzled over the canary pictures that I'm seeing.

4Canaries in the News??? Empty Re: Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 12:59 am

Your computer might be playin games with you.
When I click on their site I don't see any birds.
It might kinda be like "The Birds" and they want you to cut their buddies loose..

5Canaries in the News??? Empty Re: Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 1:08 am

Lisa12

BirdyBack wrote:No doubt Eric will have an answer for you tomorrow. I like the site, their news is always more complete than the PNJ. But I'm really puzzled over the canary pictures that I'm seeing.

I have read that for a while now, but since the PNJ is gone, it seems to be more important now!!

6Canaries in the News??? Empty Re: Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 1:12 am

Lurch wrote:Your computer might be playin games with you.
When I click on their site I don't see any birds.
It might kinda be like "The Birds" and they want you to cut their buddies loose..

I cleared the cache and cookies, it went back to normal. A Facebook friend also saw them, she went to the site when she saw me post these pics on Facebook.

7Canaries in the News??? Empty Re: Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 9:37 am

I read a story a couple of days back where two dudes in a BMW X-5 stole 500 canaries from one man's home. They were going around to pet shops and selling them.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/15/2952885/bird-lover-searching-for-stolen.html

Is this the same thing, birdie?

8Canaries in the News??? Empty Re: Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 12:52 pm

Eic, that's just sad. The old guy was probably breeding canaries for extra income. Interesting that the birds only get $20 to $30 each in that area. Pet store owners here would be overjoyed to get good canaries for such a low price!

9Canaries in the News??? Empty Re: Canaries in the News??? 8/20/2012, 1:01 pm

BirdyBack wrote:Eic, that's just sad. The old guy was probably breeding canaries for extra income. Interesting that the birds only get $20 to $30 each in that area. Pet store owners here would be overjoyed to get good canaries for such a low price!

I was telling Christine that I'd like to get another cockatiel. Here's a pic of two that we used to have.

Canaries in the News??? Zazoo_10

We had a budgie that would sing a lot. When I ran the stereo, he would sing louder. I would turn the volume up and that budgie would sing his heart out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum