Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nate Silver predicts Republicans are currently favored to take control of the Senate in 2014

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Things may turn around between now and then but...

Nate Silver, the political prognosticator pilloried by Republicans for correctly predicting President Obama's convincing victory in 2012, has perhaps just given the GOP another reason to curse him.

Nate Silver, the political prognosticator pilloried by Republicans for correctly predicting President Obama's convincing victory in 2012, has perhaps just given the GOP another reason to curse him.

https://news.yahoo.com/nate-silvers-senate-forecast-could-terrify-democrats-action-191540546.html

2seaoat

It will be close.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If it happens, which poster(s) will incessantly blabber about getting the Legislative Branch to follow through with impeachment of the President?

I can almost hear the chatter now......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If it happens, which poster(s) will incessantly blabber about getting the Legislative Branch to follow through with impeachment of the President?

If they don't impeach him for breaking all these laws. Then remember, sooner or later the republicans will have control again, and they will use the same techniques to get away with it. And yes, it will be right in your face compared.

This might be a instance where its better justice is served than more injustice served up but to you next time lol

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:If it happens, which poster(s) will incessantly blabber about getting the Legislative Branch to follow through with impeachment of the President?

Well, THAT didn't take long! Already Ms :)is hard at it! Great prediction!

That move by the in-fighting GOP would certainly help create more jobs. I'm glad to see they are hard at work with the nation's business. Such a positive group, not.

othershoe1030 wrote:

That move by the in-fighting GOP would certainly help create more jobs. I'm glad to see they are hard at work with the nation's business. Such a positive group, not.

Yes, and we have all noticed that your divide and conquer group of lefties currently in office have been hard at work trying to make sure the nation has no jobs except part time ones.

This administration is more concerned with significantly 'changing" the type of governmental structure than actually helping the country be successful. Face the truth.

by othershoe1030 Today at 8:37 am
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

If it happens, which poster(s) will incessantly blabber about getting the Legislative Branch to follow through with impeachment of the President?

----------
Create jobs? What jobs has Obama created except for temp ones ? I have a thread on that in this forum that you and other liberals have avoided.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Smile
othershoe1030 wrote:

Yes, and we have all noticed that your divide and conquer group of lefties currently in office have been hard at work trying to make sure the nation has no jobs except part time ones.

This administration is more concerned with significantly 'changing" the type of governmental structure than actually helping the country be successful. Face the truth.

The truth...the last Republican in the Oval Office almost killed our country in every conceivable way...economically, with our standing in the world, and most important...morally. Don't blame Obama for the jobs problem...it was happening long before he took office...since Reagan.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by othershoe1030 Today at 8:37 am
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

----------
Create jobs? What jobs has Obama created except for temp ones ? I have a thread on that in this forum that you and other liberals have avoided.

Avoided? More likely, ignored.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PACEDOG#1 wrote:by othershoe1030 Today at 8:37 am
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

----------

Why do you keep ignoring the numbers? I've posted this chart or similar ones several times. As you can see job creation is going in the right direction. At least we're not loosing them by the tens of thousands any more.

Nate Silver predicts Republicans are currently favored to take control of the Senate in 2014 Job-creation-under-obama

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Smile
othershoe1030 wrote:

The divide I refer to is in the GOP between the far right tea party types and the more moderate more traditional pro-business group. That clash is one they came up with all on their own with no help from us on the left. They are fighting amongst themselves over many issues. They are fighting for control of the party.

I don't know whether to cheer for the tea party and be glad when the Democrats win more elections or cheer for the traditional group that would know how to compromise and get some positive things done. On the other hand even the more moderate group seems to have a singular focus on undermining this administration (elected twice by the American voters) than in working together to improve things they don't like.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum