Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muslim drivers at Cleveland airport refuse to drive cabs with Gay Games advertising

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roughly 25 Muslim drivers dispatched to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport are refusing to drive cabs adorned with advertising for the region’s upcoming Gay Games, citing religious reasons.

Two of the three companies operating at Ohio's largest airport were informed by the drivers — one-third of the airport’s total fleet — last week that they will no longer participate in the airport’s dedicated taxicab program. The companies, Ace and Yellow Taxi Cab, were told by the drivers that their decision was based on religious reasons, airport spokeswoman Jacqueline Mayo told FoxNews.com.

Ann Gynn, a spokeswoman for the Gay Games, said she believes the protest is an “isolated” case and not indicative of the beliefs held by most residents in Cleveland and Akron, where the Gay Games will be held on Aug. 9-16.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/18/muslim-drivers-at-cleveland-airport-refuse-to-drive-cabs-with-gay-games/

Fire them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't expect to see queers get defended in this thread, chrissy. Conservatives don't like queers any more than they do muslims.
When is that ever gonna sink in for you. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait'll the muslim cab drivers at the Atlanta airport start protesting against pork barbecue.  That's when you'll get a rise out of conservative southerners.  lol

bob, im not trying to get the conservatives to defend gays.

I have a whole other agenda lol you cant guess it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just googled up the most widely read right-winger website on the internet (Free Republic) to see what their take on this was, Chrissy.
Read the comment blog below the story, Chrissy. This is a typical example...

Muslim drivers at Cleveland airport refuse to drive cabs with Gay Games advertising Freepe10

That guy has two enemies, the queers and the government. But he's sided up with the mooslims on this one. lol

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3146021/posts

Bob wrote:I just googled up the most widely read right-winger website on the internet (Free Republic) to see what their take on this was,  Chrissy.
Read the comment blog below the story,  Chrissy.  This is a typical example...

Muslim drivers at Cleveland airport refuse to drive cabs with Gay Games advertising Freepe10

That guy has two enemies,  the queers and the government.  But he's sided up with the mooslims on this one.  lol

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3146021/posts

bob, let me try this again. Im not trying to get conservatives to agree with the gays.

Im waiting to see how many liberals bash the muslims. You know those liberals who always defend gays. You know the majority of gays are liberals.  Wink 

Because we know if this was Christians bashing gays and refusing to work, a liberal fire storm would have proceeded already lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote:

bob, let me try this again. Im not trying to get conservatives to agree with the gays.

Im waiting to see how many liberals bash the muslims. You know those liberals who always defend gays. You know the majority of gays are liberals.  Wink 

Because we know if this was Christians bashing gays and refusing to work, a liberal fire storm would have proceeded already lol

Markel and others say I'm a liberal so I'm gonna give you my liberal opinion on it.

If it was up to me, anybody who is brainwashed by that gutter muslim religion would be deported tomorrow. How's that for a liberal opinion.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

So, the taxi companies should either be firing these drivers or their should be a call for a boycott of these taxi companies, right? Just like what was done to the Christian bakery that refused to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding.

I wonder how long it will take to get this going? Rolling Eyes 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is the best example I've seen yet to prove something is a myth.
The muslim organizations in the U.S. and liberals like seaoat keep trying to tell us the lie that muslims in America are not like the muslims who live in those middle east hellholes. They're just normal tolerant people like the Joneses next door.

Bullshit.

Sal

Sal

Yup.

They're intolerant conservative extremists just like the teahadists.

Fuck 'em.

Sal wrote:Yup.

Fuck 'em.

muslims are not conservatives. They always vote with the left.

They supported Obama fully. And Obama supports them, especially the muslim brotherhood.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Smile
Sal wrote:Yup.

Fuck 'em.

muslims are not conservatives. They always vote with the left.

They supported Obama fully. And Obama supports them, especially the muslim brotherhood.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They supported Obama fully

85% of American muslims voted for Obama in 2012. And 89% of them voted for Obama in 2008.  

http://www.amperspective.com/?page_id=92

And that commenter on the free republic says he agrees with these muslim cab drivers.  
Take that as a lesson,  Chrissy.  Most of your right-winger brethren will never side up with muslims with one exception.  And that's when the muslims hate homosexuals.  So I take back the earlier post.  The right-wingers don't hate queers and muslims equally.  They hate queers a lot worse than muslims or commies or democrats or liberals or any other thing.  lol

2seaoat

The muslim organizations in the U.S. and liberals like seaoat keep trying to tell us the lie that muslims in America are not like the muslims who live in those middle east hellholes.

There are Muslim extremist. I have never met one. I know there are people who cannibalize other humans. I have never met one. I could fear people because they may be cannibals, but that would turn me into a fraidy cat. The Muslims I know are good people. I had to go to a damn zoning meeting where a Macs wanted to locate on a corner and across the street was a shell station. The people from the neighborhood just butchered the owner of the shell......they were brutal and dishonest. It was a public lynching and why.....because the man was a Muslim. One of the first things he did was remove liquor from his store. It represented 1/3 his profit but his religious beliefs forbade the same, and the neighborhood no longer had street people buying liquor and laying around drinking,......yet this lynch mob instead of bringing up legitimate concerns about the proposed Macs attacked a Muslim. I have at least 10 friends who are Muslim and not one of them have shown Extreme behavior, but Bob you use the N word, you think Fred Levin is your answer for every Jew, and you think Muslims are terrorists. I grew up with four bathrooms and De Jure hate which discriminated based on race, yet my family who was part of this extreme hate were good people and they have come a long way in becoming good Americans, yet scratch the surface.....some people Robert were very comfortable with the stereotypes. If you have Muslim friends who are terrorists, I apologize.....if you have friends who are Jewish other than Fred Levin, I apologize......if a punk happens to be black and he is a friends son......I hope he really is not a N in your eyes.....but the truth is some things die hard.

I still call some people "Niggers"... Hows that for being politically correct?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm glad to know you "grew up with four bathrooms" and "all jews are like Fred Levin", seaoat.  
But it's not that I believe "all muslims are terrorists".  It's that I believe all muslims are homophobes.  That was the whole point of everything I've written in this thread.   Not terrorism.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum