Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrest Climate Change Deniers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrest Climate Change Deniers Empty Arrest Climate Change Deniers 4/20/2014, 9:00 am

http://gawker.com/arrest-climate-change-deniers-1553719888

Man-made climate change happens. Man-made climate change kills a lot of people. It's going to kill a lot more. We have laws on the books to punish anyone whose lies contribute to people's deaths. It's time to punish the climate-change liars.

More deaths can already be attributed to climate change than the L'Aquila earthquake and we can be certain that deaths from climate change will continue to rise with global warming. Nonetheless, climate denial remains a serious deterrent against meaningful political action in the very countries most responsible for the crisis.

Those denialists should face jail. They should face fines. They should face lawsuits from the classes of people whose lives and livelihoods are most threatened by denialist tactics.

These leftist are bat shit crazy.

Maybe we need to put them in fema camps. That way they will have free food, free shelter, free healthcare etc etc and they will be out of the way of those in a productive society.

3Arrest Climate Change Deniers Empty Re: Arrest Climate Change Deniers 4/20/2014, 11:08 am

I got something for
Them when they
Come to arrest me

4Arrest Climate Change Deniers Empty Re: Arrest Climate Change Deniers 4/20/2014, 11:25 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I got something for
Them when they
Come to arrest me

No doubt "they" are shaking in their boots ... LOL

5Arrest Climate Change Deniers Empty Re: Arrest Climate Change Deniers 4/20/2014, 11:36 am

This thread exposes a clear trend.

Those on the left believe that anyone who does not believe in their ideology should be arrested, harassed and defamed.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

:)This thread exposes a clear trend.

Those on the left believe that anyone who does not believe in their ideology should be arrested, harassed and defamed.

chrissy -- your style is so recognizable! Since when is global warming an ideology? Explain if you can ... LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

:)These leftist are bat shit crazy.

Maybe we need to put them in fema camps. That way they will have free food, free shelter, free healthcare etc etc and they will be out of the way of those in a productive society.

So people whose opinions don't agree with your own should be put in camps?
Betcha Herr Markle can tell you what that was like in Germany not so long ago.

By the way, do you call yourself an American?

Like I said. The left is perfectly fine arresting you, harassing you and probably even killing you if they could get away with it if you don't buy into their agenda.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

:)Like I said. The left is perfectly fine arresting you, harassing you and probably even killing you if they could get away with it if you don't buy into their agenda.

I think your analogy is a bit "out there"......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10Arrest Climate Change Deniers Empty Re: Arrest Climate Change Deniers 4/20/2014, 9:40 pm

by Wordslinger Today at 7:41 pm

chrissy -- your style is so recognizable! Since when is global warming an ideology? Explain if you can ... LOL
-----
It's surely not a fact, especially with r
The polar ice caps expanding

11Arrest Climate Change Deniers Empty Re: Arrest Climate Change Deniers 4/21/2014, 2:11 am

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

chrissy -- your style is so recognizable!  Since when is global warming an ideology?  Explain if you can ... LOL

Looks about right to me.
i·de·ol·o·gy [ahy-dee-ol-uh-jee, id-ee-] Show IPA
noun, plural i·de·ol·o·gies.

1. the body of doctrine, myth, belief, etc., that guides an individual, social movement, institution, class, or large group.

2. such a body of doctrine, myth, etc., with reference to some political and social plan, as that of fascism, along with the devices for putting it into operation.

3. Philosophy .
a. the study of the nature and origin of ideas.
b. a system that derives ideas exclusively from sensation.

4. theorizing of a visionary or impractical nature.

How is it NOT an ideology.

12Arrest Climate Change Deniers Empty Re: Arrest Climate Change Deniers 4/21/2014, 10:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
:)Like I said. The left is perfectly fine arresting you, harassing you and probably even killing you if they could get away with it if you don't buy into their agenda.

I think your analogy is a bit "out there"......

How so?

Are you not aware of the environmental terrorist organizations?

You see, its the new thing these days to take groups, find a few crazies in them then brush the whole group into that corner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum