Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did you know a russian nuke sub was just in the Gulf of Mexico?

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

A Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine armed with long-range cruise missiles operated undetected in the Gulf of Mexico for several weeks and its travel in strategic U.S. waters was only confirmed after it left the region, the Washington Free Beacon has learned.

It is only the second time since 2009 that a Russian attack submarine has patrolled so close to U.S. shores.

The stealth underwater incursion in the Gulf took place at the same time Russian strategic bombers made incursions into restricted U.S. airspace near Alaska and California in June and July, and highlights a growing military assertiveness by Moscow.

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012/08/red-october-redux-john-cornyn-demands-answers-from-pentagon-on-russian-sub-in-gulf/

There was 19 guest on here sunday. and it happened exactly right after I posted this thread.

no stress

no stress

Reckon what they're a searchin' fer?

Gunz wrote:Reckon what they're a searchin' fer?

I dont know. But I doubt they found it here.

no stress

no stress

Could have been spying on Eglin. They're testing some weird shit right now.

Gunz wrote:Could have been spying on Eglin. They're testing some weird shit right now.

I came across the story while looking at the dead fish that washed up in texas recently.

I dont like it when they sneak up on us with nuclear subs.

somebody needs to watch the back door, a bunch of shit going on down this way.

no stress

no stress

Remember this mysterious missile that launched from the Pacific and flew over California last year? I wonder if the Ruskies had to much vodka on the sub that day.

Gunz wrote:Remember this mysterious missile that launched from the Pacific and flew over California last year? I wonder if the Ruskies had to much vodka on the sub that day.

I do remember that.

You kow Ive often speculated or some say conspiritized that someone blew up the BP oil rig as either a message or request.

A cuban sub was near the rig when all that happened and we just learned not long ago that cuba is now hosting russian misilles again like back in the day when all of us as kids got to have drills under our desk.

no stress

no stress

Could be but it still had all of the bad symptoms of a botched cement job downhole. The mud loss, pressure build-up and excessive sour gas means that Haliburton (probably at the direction of the leasee) cut corners.

Gunz wrote:Could be but it still had all of the bad symptoms of a botched cement job downhole. The mud loss, pressure build-up and excessive sour gas means that Haliburton (probably at the direction of the leasee) cut corners.

No doubt. I agree they suck big time.

if I had time to go way back and look, didnt they hit something or was it that it broke off and then a explosion? I forgot how it all went down, crap im senile. Suspect

*~*Tree*~* wrote:There was 19 guest on here sunday. and it happened exactly right after I posted this thread.

If it was undetected, how did we know it was there? LOL

Maybe this is an attempt at disinformation....THINK ABOUT IT.

Sometimes we let them know we can find them and sometimes we don't....

I'd bet we have more off their coast than they can count.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 8/20/2012, 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

You can see from the graphic below that guest numbers are shown, but we really don't know their identities.

Did you know a russian nuke sub was just in the Gulf of Mexico? Captur11

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The air force released their official report and said it was a weather baloon that landed in the gulf. Not a russian submarine.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
*~*Tree*~* wrote:There was 19 guest on here sunday. and it happened exactly right after I posted this thread.

If it was undetected, how did we know it was there? LOL

Maybe this is an attempt at disinformation....THINK ABOUT IT.

Sometimes we let them know we can find them and sometimes we don't....

I'd bet we have more off their coast than they can count.

apparently we found out on thier way out. there was also some other activity up north by them fyling in no fly zones.

According to press reports, a Russian nuclear-powered attack submarine recently traveled undetected in the Gulf of Mexico on a month-long patrol. This submarine activity reportedly occurred in June and July, simultaneously with incursions by Russian strategic bombers into restricted U.S. airspace

Yomama wrote:You can see from the graphic below that guest numbers are shown, but we really don't know their identities.

Did you know a russian nuke sub was just in the Gulf of Mexico? Captur11

I only know there were 19 guest because i look. im fasinated with the whos online bot map.

they were from all over the world btw

ghandi wrote:The air force released their official report and said it was a weather baloon that landed in the gulf. Not a russian submarine.

right

can you show me that report?

There has been subs off of our coasts since subs were around, that's what they do, we have them all over the world just waiting for the moment..

Lurch wrote:There has been subs off of our coasts since subs were around, that's what they do, we have them all over the world just waiting for the moment..

They have, but we have a grid of sensors in the oceans and acoustic fingerprints on all known classes of subs. It would have to be something new if we missed it.

Yomama wrote:
Lurch wrote:There has been subs off of our coasts since subs were around, that's what they do, we have them all over the world just waiting for the moment..

They have, but we have a grid of sensors in the oceans and acoustic fingerprints on all known classes of subs. It would have to be something new if we missed it.

I worked on a prototype subhunter in the early 80's and we found some right off the west coast, the equipment is better but so are the subs.. they really don't need to be close at all.

there really is no reason for a nuke sub to come up into the gulf of mexico unless they are just flexing thier muscles. kind of like them also flying into out no fly zone areas at one time.

this sounds like they wanted to send a message to me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4438392.stm
You can bet that they go farther than this.
It is a muscle flex doing it too. There is no reason for them to be in the Gulf when they can cross over the US from either East or West coast.

Sal

Sal

Do we own the entire Gulf of Mexico now? When did this happen?

salinsky wrote:Do we own the entire Gulf of Mexico now? When did this happen?
When we started chasin drug smugglers we took it over.. didn't ya get the memo..

Maybe the US military WANTS the Ruskies to think we didn't know about their sub, but knew about it all along. Kind of a cat and mouse game.

Yomama wrote:Maybe the US military WANTS the Ruskies to think we didn't know about their sub, but knew about it all along. Kind of a cat and mouse game.
Then how did Chrissy know about it? I think they Want us to be Scared, Very Scared to Steal more tax dollars to "Protect" us from them.. The MIC is ruling our country and too many people just can't see it.. Fear Mongering works very well on the weak and uninformed.

http://www.axiomatica.org/revealing-the-matrix/military-industrial-complex

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum