Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Personality Test

+8
no stress
2seaoat
QueenOfHearts
Joanimaroni
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
Nekochan
othershoe1030
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 7:41 pm

2seaoat

Sadly it classified me as a MNOG......mean, nasty, old, guy......

17Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 7:46 pm

2seaoat wrote:Sadly it classified me as a MNOG......mean, nasty, old, guy......

oh stop it. You're making me feel bad for you.  Sad  and I already was but in secret dammit.

What you need to do is watch "last vegas" or have one.  Very Happy 

Cheer up seaoat. I don't agree with anything you say, but you are a person who has feelings.

Hugs

18Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 7:56 pm

Free Personality Test - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDNGbNrK6O-1kcG4puOzNN_jLyJ0dxVmFk1QCeKl7uZCdbDlF9

Pkr and I have something in common.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Smile 

19Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 8:16 pm

2seaoat

Pkr and I have something in common.

A pet frog named Gertrude?

20Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 9:04 pm

no stress

no stress

INTJ ..... okie dokie

21Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 9:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit.........I'm all alone in my classification.  Sad 

22Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 9:28 pm

2seaoat

ENFP

Pretty damn accurate analysis, and pretty close on the career.

23Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 9:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:ENFP

Pretty damn accurate analysis, and pretty close on the career.

What can I say......

24Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/15/2014, 11:31 pm

2seaoat wrote:Pkr and I have something in common.

A pet frog named Gertrude?

Free Personality Test - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm9nWGVDmHboEpSICdeTMKcK2wt1_lsm1VM_jFl7A3GiS3hTZX

Mine is named Grendel and she isn't quite a frog.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-21AtiWV3TE

Smile 

25Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 12:25 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You know, reading the descriptions for the different personality-traits, I think this test was meant to just inflate the egos of the test-takers (afterall, we are each such 'great people'.....).  Razz

I am not going to take the test. I think i will pick the best description and claim that was my score. I will post what I come up with after all you post your results.

26Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 1:08 am

Joanimaroni wrote:Dammit.........I'm all alone in my classification.    Sad 

Free Personality Test - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBMDPSIy0x65BMTsnKMbvSbIpRfRxQ_HEtEPxlNcbuwFOAfWmEeg

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFMkKdSauL0

Smile 

27Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 1:30 am

Free Personality Test - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5cGgCd_xIyZldXJFX49PNs187dUqkRpRqGKenEUvPmy6ykU9-

INTJ personalities also have an unusual combination of both decisiveness and vivid imagination. What this means in practice is that they can both design a brilliant plan and execute it. Imagine a giant chess board where the pieces are constantly moving, trying out new tactics, always directed by an unseen hand. This is what the INTJ’s imagination is like. An INTJ would assess all possible situations, calculate strategic and tactical moves, and more often than not develop a contingency plan or two as well. If someone with the INTJ personality type starts working with a new system, they will regard the task as a moral obligation, merging their perfectionism and drive into one formidable force.

INTJs dislike rules and artificial limitations; everything should be questionable and open to reevaluation. They may be idealists (impossible is nothing) and cynics (everybody lies) at the same time. Whatever the circumstances, you can always rely on the INTJ to “fill in” the gaps in the idea. They are most likely to come up with an unorthodox solution.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzJNYYkkhzc

Smile 

28Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 1:40 am

Markle

Markle

I don't know if some still use them but in the past there was a trend of real estate companies to use tests to see which prospective agents would be successful.

Not running with the herds, I gave the test to all my EXISTING agents. No real surprise but overall, the agents who scored the lowest, overall were our top producers. Many whose results said they should be great, were mediocre or poor producers.

What they didn't seem able to measure was the heart of that agent and how hard they were willing to work, practice and learn.

29Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 4:16 am

ESFP but only some of them apply to me not all. I notice the conservatives have similar personalities. Hmm?

30Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 7:09 am

cool1

cool1

INT--- Rolling Eyes 

31Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 9:12 am

Sal

Sal

crow wrote:Intp

Well, shit ....

.... I better take it again.

lol

32Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 9:46 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:

Well, shit ....

lol

Hmmmm, you and Crow have the same outcome!  

33Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/16/2014, 11:47 am

Sal wrote:

Well, shit ....

lol

Jesus! That's scary.

34Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/17/2014, 11:37 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I am an INFP. I have gotten this result every single time I have taken this test, no matter the test format.

A quote from the INFP personality description:

"INFPs may also often retreat into their “hermit” state (this personality type can easily switch between the “active” and “hermit” states), withdrawing from the world and getting lost in their deep thoughts. Their partner may then need to spend quite a lot of effort to energize and “awaken” the INFP."

(No doubt my husband will agree with this!)   Very Happy

Also, I am a gullible chump*, as this quote explains:

"Finally, most INFPs have the ability to notice even the slightest hint of good in other people. In an INFP’s eyes, even the most revolting person will have something worthy of respect or, at the very least, sympathy."

Definition of chump from the Urban Dictionary:

"Chump. Someone who does not understand the basics of life on earth."

sunny 

35Free Personality Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Personality Test 4/17/2014, 9:21 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PBulldog2 wrote:I am an INFP. I have gotten this result every single time I have taken this test, no matter the test format.

A quote from the INFP personality description:

"INFPs may also often retreat into their “hermit” state (this personality type can easily switch between the “active” and “hermit” states), withdrawing from the world and getting lost in their deep thoughts. Their partner may then need to spend quite a lot of effort to energize and “awaken” the INFP."

(No doubt my husband will agree with this!)   Very Happy

Also, I am a gullible chump*, as this quote explains:

"Finally, most INFPs have the ability to notice even the slightest hint of good in other people. In an INFP’s eyes, even the most revolting person will have something worthy of respect or, at the very least, sympathy."

Definition of chump from the Urban Dictionary:

"Chump. Someone who does not understand the basics of life on earth."

sunny 

It is amazing how these tests seem to ring true.

Another type of test is an aptitude test. I always thought middle school or high school students should take them so they'd find out what they were good at. Most of the time people enjoy doing what they are good at. Sounded useful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum