Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am getting tired of the Bubba put downs in the media

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:He's being criticized for going to Waffle House to celebrate his win.

But he's not being criticized for it,  neko.  That's what's so cool.  People are loving him for it.  
Most people are waffle house people (including me).  

A guest on the Neil Cavuto show was criticizing him today for going to Waffle House.

I don't think Bubba cares....He got a green jacket, a lifetime invitation to future Masters Tournaments and he will be depositing a 1.62 million dollar check. The glory belongs to Bubba.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Somebody named Cuntvoodoo or whatever his name is can put talking heads on a tv show to trash Bubba Watson, but nobody is watching Fox Business Channel anyway so Bubba is still a hero to the masses.

Markle

Markle

Sorry, some folks here are so sensative that no matter what someone says, they discount it as a put down.

The headline praised that his accomplishments were no fluke and he was a good, down to earth guy.

My guess is that none of this fazed Bubba Watson in the least and that he is very proud of his second green blazer and the addition to his bank account.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum