Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yea, Sebelius resigns

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/10/2014, 8:23 pm

dumpcare

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kathleen-sebelius-resigning-health-secretary-n77341

2Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/10/2014, 8:25 pm

I kind of feel sorry for the woman. She was the puppet of a dumbass. But now she is free.

3Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/10/2014, 8:59 pm

I doubt she was honest in her congressional testimony... afterall that's the norm from this administration.

4Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/10/2014, 10:19 pm

2seaoat

She is an intelligent hard working public servant whose efforts helped get nearly 11 million coverage. She made mistakes, but we also cannot forget to credit her for the obvious success of the first year sign ups despite web site issues.

5Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/11/2014, 12:34 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:She is an intelligent hard working public servant whose efforts helped get nearly 11 million coverage.   She made mistakes, but we also cannot forget to credit her for the obvious success of the first year sign ups despite web site issues.

Watchout, or PaceDog is gonna tell you you are lying and spinning information...............  He is very sure of himself concerning the ACA.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/11/2014, 2:38 am

crow wrote:I kind of feel sorry for the woman. She was the puppet of a dumbass. But now she is free.

Who the hell are you to call somebody a dumb ass? You're a moron yourself.

7Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/11/2014, 8:04 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
crow wrote:I kind of feel sorry for the woman. She was the puppet of a dumbass. But now she is free.

Who the hell are you to call somebody a dumb ass? You're a moron yourself.

what's wrong? getting a little anxious because your not getting enough of your hate on.

I'm not interested.

8Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/11/2014, 8:10 am

dumpcare

I don't feel sorry for her, she should have been relieved of duties by Oct 10th and that is stretching it. What executive at any private company would have kept their job past the first week of a disastrous implementation of a critical program? None I doubt.

Not only the website, her relentless vendetta against insurance agents of this nation and the untrained navigator's that could not tell a prospective enrollee who was in the network of doctor's and hospitals and allowing just about any unlicensed tom, dick and harry to help you with an important decision. She has been the sole person to push CMS to lower commission's on any Medicare products this and next year.

9Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/11/2014, 8:11 am

Sal

Sal

Great time to retire. 

Obamacare has won the day. 

Now, I'm sure the Repukes will give her replacement a fair and dignified hearing. [cough .... cough]

10Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/11/2014, 11:54 am

ppaca wrote:

I don't feel sorry for her, she should have been relieved of duties by Oct 10th and that is stretching it. What executive at any private company would have kept their job past the first week of a disastrous implementation of a critical program? None I doubt.

Not only the website, her relentless vendetta against insurance agents of this nation and the untrained navigator's that could not tell a prospective enrollee who was in the network of doctor's and hospitals and allowing just about any unlicensed tom, dick and harry to help you with an important decision. She has been the sole person to push CMS to lower commission's on any Medicare products this and next year.

I dOnt feel that sorry for her but she was doing what she was told to do she was a puppet

Glad to see her go but don't think for one second this means all is well with this bill shit . It still stinks and the man shit head who pushed it is still up there lying his ass off

11Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/11/2014, 2:32 pm

knothead

knothead

crow wrote:
ppaca wrote:

I dOnt feel that sorry for her but she was doing what she was told to do she was a puppet

Glad to see her go but don't think for one second this means all is well with this bill shit . It still stinks and the man shit head who pushed it is still up there lying his ass off

Both Brilliant and Profound . . . . thanks for the contribution! lol! lol! 

12Yea, Sebelius resigns Empty Re: Yea, Sebelius resigns 4/11/2014, 6:43 pm

Gladyou liked it

What kind of contribution can you make to a thread like this?

Tossed under the bus in hopes it helps the liberal party is more like it lol

Won't work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum